• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Swear to god, one more pony image and I'm gonna actually make some moves to make this **** infractable.

I don't care that you like ponies. You don't have to lead a crusade against every single person that doesn't like that you like ponies.

IT JUST MAKES PEOPLE HATE YOU MORE.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Swear to god, one more pony image and I'm gonna actually make some moves to make this **** infractable.

I don't care that you like ponies. You don't have to lead a crusade against every single person that doesn't like that you like ponies.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Dang.

You sure ? I'm pretty sexy.
Tall. handsome, enormous...ego, deep sexy voice.

I could make all your maritime dreams come true

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.

Is it really any different than spamming? I don't think so. Infract away. :reverse:

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Has anyone ever met a brony that had a single defining personality trait other than "lol im a brony deal wit it"

serious question

#HBC | ѕoup

I don't think the show is that bad if you want a serious answer, it has it's own charm and lauren faust has made some good shows (PPG), but the thing i'm bothered the most by bronies is their irrational attitude towards people who dislike the show, it's almost like they're mocking you and shoving ponies in your face, because it's pretty clear that there is a fine line between someone who is a brony and who isn't. I wouldn't care that much if that wasn't the issue, but I firmly believe that (most) bronies act this way on purpose.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
I don't think the show is that bad if you want a serious answer, it has it's own charm and lauren faust has made some good shows (PPG), but the thing i'm bothered the most by bronies is their irrational attitude towards people who dislike the show, it's almost like they're mocking you and shoving ponies in your face, because it's pretty clear that there is a fine line between someone who is a brony and who isn't. I wouldn't care that much if that wasn't the issue, but I firmly believe that (most) bronies act this way on purpose.
Hell I don't care if you don't like the show, I just draw the line at hating on it.

#HBC | ѕoup

But as a person who doesn't like bronies, I should have every right to hate something; I hate carrots. but does that mean people who like carrots are going to lock me up, throw me in their basement and spoonfeed me carrots?

I would hope not.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Then the answer to your question is no EE.

@Gheb ninja, exactly

@EE ninja, lol

#HBC | ѕoup

The point i'm making is that nobody is trying to discredit MLP or say that it hasn't made a cultural or even a big impact on modern entertainment, nobody is taking that away from you nor do they dislike you because of that fact, most hate stems with the attitude that bronies give, if bronies didn't act so damn stubborn and realize when people doesn't like them, then people wouldn't honestly care.

It's no different than any other fanbase, and I can safely say some can be worse, but you have to draw a line between "Do you liek PONIES??!?!?" and then posting a bunch of pony images because you can. I guess half of this stems that MLP is generally favored as not normal to like, and that the studio audience is supposed to be young girls, while half of the fanbase is usually over 20. That's probably the big issue here, and that it's just asking for trolls to spam it and piss people off, and for the people who actually like it to get associated with that and get hate that really isn't needed, which just causes problems between bronies and non-bronies.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Someone suggest a new avatar theme.

Scarecrow is interesting but I feel like his time has come.

I would go back to Akuma but I am after something different

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Soup hit all the nails on the head.

@EE: Espy's probably the most negative person I've ever met (Online, he's a great guy in person), but I think he was that way BEFORE ponies became a thing, so I doubt the correlation.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
@Raz: I don't consider that a defining personality trait.

Yeah, you could call it one, but I guess I'm talking about things like how Eor is a huge stoner and obsessed with bears or how Rockin is inexplicably a huge weaboo despite having grown up in da hood and also totally gay, how kuz is a massive wigger that somehow pulls it off despite also being a skinny white boy and a male model.

These are defining personality traits to me because they make a person memorable and interesting. What you described on the other hand just sounds annoying as **** and the whole cantankerous INTJ misanthropic personality is the definition of common and uninteresting on the internet anyway

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Bronies have a stupid persecution complex.

Hulk Hogan rolled into the Disco Room pony thread cutting promos on Big MacIntosh and telling all of Ponyville how those cruiserweights were gonna be taken over by the muscle missionaries, and instead of enjoying this bit of respectful banter (considering it referenced the show in a way that requires at least some effort to get familiar), and took it as some sort of hate armada troll army.

OMG THE MODS ARE TROLLING THEY HATE PONIES SO THEY ARE TROLLING

Man bronies are like the only breed of cruiserweight young males I wouldn't sleep with.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

It`s probably something like :

GP = EEMS x 1,000,000 x # of weeaboo`s
---------------------------------------
amount of effort it would take EE to flex

where : GP = Gravitational Pull
EEMS = Evil Eyes Muscle Size (any measuring unit)

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
They tried sending Godzilla to stop us but we just wound up smoking with him and telling funny stories about the civilizations we'd destroyed

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Bronies have a stupid persecution complex.

Hulk Hogan rolled into the Disco Room pony thread cutting promos on Big MacIntosh and telling all of Ponyville how those cruiserweights were gonna be taken over by the muscle missionaries, and instead of enjoying this bit of respectful banter (considering it referenced the show in a way that requires at least some effort to get familiar), and took it as some sort of hate armada troll army.

OMG THE MODS ARE TROLLING THEY HATE PONIES SO THEY ARE TROLLING

Man bronies are like the only breed of cruiserweight young males I wouldn't sleep with.
Excuse me, but after this you think Bronies have a persecution complex? I've already stopped linking the pony pics. And have said that I was just kidding and yes a trolling a little bit.

Top Bottom