• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Just because you like ponies doesn't mean it's appropriate to get them out in public.

Adblock looks cool, but I heard there's an ignore function on SWF :cool:

annnnd i'll probably ignore the social thread again.

mfw Ryker echoed my sentiments the page before

ninja-d; gtfo with damn ponies wtf argh

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I'm not even going to post any more pictures. You're just going to have to live with the fact that on page 569 I posted a rather angering picture of ponies that you must see.

The only way to block the ponies is to block everything great in the world, Glyph.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
I'm not even going to post any more pictures. You're just going to have to live with the fact that on page 569 I posted a rather provoking picture of ponies that you must see.

The only way to block the ponies is to block everything great in the world, Glyph.
I must see. What be the post number?

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Actually I just blocked that one single image and never have to see it again

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
At random invervals, including the amazing photos that he normally posts... he will post ponies, and there is nothing you can do aboot it glyph, NOTHING!

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Xonar and your stupid backwards text.

[collapse=ForGlyphOnly]
[/collapse]

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Sold, as I said, drop a ton of pony pics into your photo bucket, and when he least suspects it... BAM! He runs into a pony pic and has to manually add it to his block list.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I'm plotting something. Something so big and so fierce 10 glyphs couldn't stop it!

Top Bottom