• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
because me and orbo have a amazing hydra and are going to enjoy the heck out of the wall.

also when i see : the wall, i think pink floyd.

Also , you can get virus' on linux , but you pretty much would have to search : enoumous trojan horse virus that will infect all my computer's groups simultaneously.

Linux is cool cuz unless you get a virus on root, you can create a new part and just lock off and destroy the infected part.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

My school comp had a linux partition but when I had to get a simple problem fixedTHAT I DIAGNOSED IN FRONT OF TECH HELP their solution was : derp a herp , let's re-ghost it.

I later found out that was their answer for everything.

/real world salt

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

We weren't allowed to fix it ourselves because even though we paid to use em, they are school property and therefore everyone must use tech help.

Plus i woulda spent too much time fixing it and they gave me a replacement while they re-ghosted it.

Good part was i kept everything on separate USB key's, pretty much everything on the comp I had somewhere else which was good cuz I had about 4 things due that week and it took them like 5 + hours to re-ghost, so i had to wait till the next day. Was silly but what can you do :/

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Plus tech help refused to admit I was right.
They were like " oh no that can't be the problem, it has to be this other thing. "
I just like
mfw all the signs point to this problem and your telling me it's something entirely different.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
We weren't allowed to fix it ourselves because even though we paid to use em, they are school property and therefore everyone must use tech help.

Plus i woulda spent too much time fixing it and they gave me a replacement while they re-ghosted it.

Good part was i kept everything on separate USB key's, pretty much everything on the comp I had somewhere else which was good cuz I had about 4 things due that week and it took them like 5 + hours to re-ghost, so i had to wait till the next day. Was silly but what can you do :/
yeah I keep all my files on my external hard drive. No computer is perfectly safe.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I heard you can fit 4 Linux users on one stool.....

God, why does today feel like such a ****ing Monday?

:phone:
No, that's mac users brah.

gay jokes for mac users cause they're artsy. For linux users you joke about how everything is needlessly over-complicated, otherwise it's not funny.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I know what this thread needs

Some good ol' fashion Glyph lovin

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I actually might remember, I'll text you.

Honestly I guess I could have just texted you and not posted this

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

lol.

how many pointless posts can go up before someone tries to make a topic to talk about XD ;)

in other news: quizno`s or subway for supper

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Hey guys lets see how many posts we can make without a topic

In other news: here is a topic

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
No Glyph.

We need posts. Make more posts. More more more.
I'll pick Shakira Ninja. That'd be a sweet-*** role :3

I also stopped reading these ****ty posts. The ****, guys?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Shakira is the world's most potent ninja, second only to Money's mighty cleats

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
No, that's mac users brah.

gay jokes for mac users cause they're artsy. For linux users you joke about how everything is needlessly over-complicated, otherwise it's not funny.
Having four people sit on one stool is needlessly over-complicated.

And gay.

:gova:

Top Bottom