• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
First three of those films are fine, first two are amazing, the third just goes into more kid friendly which makes it eh.

The fourth is legitimate bad terrible.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I will admit I've never played Catherine (not bought a game for about 6 years now) but my nostalgia/love for Banjo Kazooie is very, very great indeed. Please do that one.

I don't think I've ever been able to stomach the whole of a 90's Batman film... meh.
Banjo Kazooie is bawss hog gangsta status. YOU SHOULD RUN BANJO KAZOOIE MAFIA!

On topic: I've liked every Batman film that has come out honestly. I don't think I ever watched the 1989 Batman however. Is it worth watching (like, in comparison to the other films)?

Off topic: a friend of mine just hooked me up with his Iphone 4 for $100 since he just got the most technological gizmo smart phone thing on the market (it's like the latest version of the android or something? It looks pretty snazzy.) Anyway I'm pretty much a dinosaur when it comes to these things and I was wondering if anyone had any app recommendations or could give me some pr0 tips on what I can do with it.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Batman 89 is a hell of a lot better than Batman Forever or Batman & Robin, and better than Batman Returns as well imo

@RR: I wouldn't say the third (BF) is fine. It's bad. It's like the movie is a guy that's trying to walk around in a five thousand dollar suit and pull it off, and generally look like a successful individual. But then, for some reason, he methodically and deliberately ****s his pants.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Bardull, jailbreak it, and look for cool stuff to put on it with websites like modmyi.com

:phone:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Batman 89 is a hell of a lot better than Batman Forever or Batman & Robin, and better than Batman Returns as well imo

@RR: I wouldn't say the third (BF) is fine. It's bad. It's like the movie is a guy that's trying to walk around in a five thousand dollar suit and pull it off, and generally look like a successful individual. But then, for some reason, he methodically and deliberately ****s his pants.
It isn't in a sense, but I was fine with it even if it wasn't up to par at all with the first two.

But it's not that bad.

I've seem worse stand alone movies and even looking at it in perspective to the first two it's meh, eh, mediocre, but not god awful like the fourth is.

It can be okish sometime and I might watch it on a rare drunken night.

O won't watch the fourth unless I wanna laugh and cry at how stupid it is.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Batman & Robin is really surreal. The dialogue is, like, literaly 95% puns, double entendres, single-entendres-delivered-like-double-entendres (wtf), bad jokes, bad one liners, and generally trailerspeak.

I seriously don't think another movie with such preposterously awful dialogue has ever been made.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Batman & Robin is really surreal. The dialogue is, like, literaly 95% puns, double entendres, single-entendres-delivered-like-double-entendres (wtf), bad jokes, bad one liners, and generally trailerspeak.

I seriously don't think another movie with such preposterously awful dialogue has ever been made.
This is probably why I enjoy it.

I love the bad dialogue and really stupid puns they are trying to play off, so I don't take it seriously.

Not something I would seek out but still kinda funny.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
J said:
Oh! That's another thing you reminded me of haha. I was thinking of doing a Nightmare Before Christmas revamp but it'd be called "Oogie's Revenge" based on the game but still same flavour but another private for Christmas time. I would probably run it after Nabe's private of Halloween Mafia sincei I missed doing it last year because I took a break due to directing around that time. Probably going to be a little more experimental/same level experimental as the last NBC game.
Halloween Mafia? Sounds like you've got me confused with somebody else :B

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Doesn't the Right Click->Set as Background thing work? :3

Well like the animation doesn't play when it's set in the background. It will just stay as a still image. I've seen it done before where someone actually has an animation playing as their background. There was a description on how to do it, but it was so long ago I don't remember where I came across it.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
On Batman Forever

Imagine Jim Carrey as Ed Nigma
Imagine Tommy Lee Jones as Two-Face
Imagine Val Kilmer as Batman

Then imagine that the writers of the previous two movies came back for Forever
Great movie get
I remember watching batman forever and feeling like I came out of an acid trip.

Gog I hate 90's movies for that.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Bardull, jailbreak it, and look for cool stuff to put on it with websites like modmyi.com

:phone:
I was thinking about doing this, and another friend just told me that it's reversable so I can just reset it if I decide to sell it or something. I'm just worried that maybe Apple will brick my phone or something if they release a new OS. D:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Updating to a new OS will never brick the phone. It'll make you lose your jailbreak, of course. Don't ever update it without a guide, if you're really that worried though. Guides are everywhere.

Top Bottom