• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I wanna try a little experiment.

http://forums.xkcd.com/viewforum.php?f=53

I haven't read any of the games that they've played, and I think that makes it more exiting.

Anyway, the link above is a link to another forum mafia site. I've signed up for the next upcoming game which has an expectancy of 20 players but is subject to change. I wanna see how others take this game, ya know, kinda like cultural difference, and just look at the different views on this game of mafia that we play. I encourage whoever would like to join me to join me, and I think it'll be a neat experience all in all. Kinda like going to a new country to see what they consider to be normal and of culture lol.
Can't find Gord or the game you signed up for.... :(

Axel

J|Zεη
He was xD. That was so long ago, though!
Jiggy is much better.

Sword, you going to post your thoughts buddy?
vote Exn

Mod, can we have a votecount?

I'm not sure if that's hammer or not. If it isn't, someone else do it.
Can I post during twilight?
Also I think you guys should go after OS. I think either Sword or Nday is connected to him.
Yep. I waited so you could post BEFORE twilight, but hey, whatever.
Oh ok.

Get some responses from Sword. rPSI > Lyth> Sword inactivity is pretty suspicious. Plus I have a feeling lyth was mafia.
unvote vote Exn

Ta da
Why would you hammer after that reaction from a noob from a fake hammer -_-

How did I go from studying chemistry to reading Cartoons Cartoons mafia da heck

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I wanna try a little experiment.

http://forums.xkcd.com/viewforum.php?f=53

I haven't read any of the games that they've played, and I think that makes it more exiting.

Anyway, the link above is a link to another forum mafia site. I've signed up for the next upcoming game which has an expectancy of 20 players but is subject to change. I wanna see how others take this game, ya know, kinda like cultural difference, and just look at the different views on this game of mafia that we play. I encourage whoever would like to join me to join me, and I think it'll be a neat experience all in all. Kinda like going to a new country to see what they consider to be normal and of culture lol.
This caught my interest.

I've played forum mafia in other places (Homestuck forums, EM, MS) but I always seem to come back to DGames. I really love how everything plays out here, and sometimes I feel that we have some really talented mafia players here. There really isn't much of a difference as much as people would expect, I would say that the only drastic experiences were MafiaScum and EpicMafia. Don't get me wrong, MafiaScum isn't bad, it's just that they have allocated their own way to play and simply aren't willing to understand how others would play forum mafia.

Never play forum mafia at EpicMafia, It's near impossible to even finish a game and nobody has any clue what to do, I tried hosting a game once or twice and it was quite possibly the worst experience I've ever, well..experienced.

If I had to rank my experiences with other Mafia sites I would say

1. DGames
2. Homestuck Forums (lol)
3. MafiaScum
4. EpicMafia

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
That's why I want to crash Mafiascum. I think it would be hella interesting to take just under half a playerlist and see if we could turn Mafiascum one game at a time.

#HBC | ѕoup

lmao

You guys should see the one time EM tried crashing MafiaScum.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
No hydras. Although that's potentially hilarious.

Do we play an Open Setup? Or are we going to DGbomb someone's closed setup? I feel like the latter would be a good way to get their community to hate us.

For that matter, we could also DGbomb a Newbie Game.

#HBC | ѕoup

mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19830

I found the game I was talking about.

This is why I don't play there anymore.

It might not even be viewable anymore, or even exist.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
No hydras. Although that's potentially hilarious.

Do we play an Open Setup? Or are we going to DGbomb someone's closed setup? I feel like the latter would be a good way to get their community to hate us.

For that matter, we could also DGbomb a Newbie Game.
The latter, almost certainly.

And who the hell says we have to tell them that we're hydras. I'm not playing it solo.

Newbie game? Maaaaaaybe.

#HBC | ѕoup

Newbie game seems more realistic.

Nabe said:
What is our goal in all this?
/in btdubs
To turn MafiaScum on it's side and then kick it while it's down.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Cable service is shot at home. Not sure what entirely caused it to set off. Will try to be doing some work on it later tonight, but the situation looks pretty grim. Will still be able to get some time on at library/uni. Although will likely be entirely V/LA on Saturday.

Axel

J|Zεη
My two favorite roles of all time:

Bowser Jr.

Role: Independent Serial Killer Tracker
Abilities:
Each night you may send me the command "Cut: NAME". This player will be targeted with a lethal action. You may not target yourself. You may elect to use the command "Cut: No Target". Each night you can target a player by sending me the command "Track: NAME". You will be told if that player visited NAME(s) OR None. You may not target yourself. You may elect to use the command "Track: No Target".
Kart Partner: SwordsRBroken
Position: Shooter; you may use the command "Switch" during any night phase. If both you and your Kart Partner use this command on the same night, you will switch positions at the start of the next day. You will be told if your partner used this command at the start of each day regardless. One time while you are in the driver position, you will be bulletproof. You may only use your active abilities (anything besides your voice, vote, your ability to night kill, and ability to switch) when you are in the shooter position. Losing your partner will result in you being able to switch back and forth through the use of the "Switch" command. You may elect to use the command "Don't Switch".
Safe Claim:

Luigi

Win Condition: You win once you are the last player surviving or nothing can prevent this.
Welcome to Super Hero Mafia. You are Deadpool, town eternal chatterbox.

The merc with the mouth is a useful ally in any fight, but he can be a bit distracting sometimes. You weren't invited to this party but with so many superheroes showing up you're sure something is going on. Maybe if you aren't TOO rude they won't try to beat you up?

Passive abilities:

Eternal- You may post during the Night Phase and after you die. This includes masonries. You may not vote during the Night phase or after your death and do not count in the vote counts.

Active abilities:

Chatterbox- During the Night while you are alive, choose one player. You will then be able to communicate with that player outside of the thread via the quicktopic I will give you. No information other than that you both can speak to each other outside the thread will be given to either of you. This ability may only be used once; should that player die or be removed from the game, you will not get another masonry. Upon revival or reinstatement to the game, that masonry will not reactivate.

Restrictions:
At the end of each Night, your post count must be one of the top 5 surviving players (mods do not count). If it isn’t, you will die at the start of the next Day phase. If you’ve already died and your post count isn’t in the top 5 surviving players, that Night your mouth will be sewn up and you will lose the “Eternal” and “Chatterbox” abilities. You can't die and have your mouth sewn up at the same time. Get to posting!

Win condition: You win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

Top Bottom