• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Axel

J|Zεη
Huh I had a dream that we were all in gym class. And Xoni was one of the cats that sat in the corner the whole time. And I could fly. And asianaussie made a thread in dgames called "My Little Barbie: Barbie is Magic".

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I wanna try a little experiment.

http://forums.xkcd.com/viewforum.php?f=53

I haven't read any of the games that they've played, and I think that makes it more exiting.

Anyway, the link above is a link to another forum mafia site. I've signed up for the next upcoming game which has an expectancy of 20 players but is subject to change. I wanna see how others take this game, ya know, kinda like cultural difference, and just look at the different views on this game of mafia that we play. I encourage whoever would like to join me to join me, and I think it'll be a neat experience all in all. Kinda like going to a new country to see what they consider to be normal and of culture lol.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
@Joey Gord

@Orbo what does that even mean? There's rules about communication about games outside of the forum... L2read?
I meant there's a thread in that site where you can discuss ongoing games if you aren't in the game. wasn't expecting that

#HBC | Gorf

I meant there's a thread in that site where you can discuss ongoing games if you aren't in the game. wasn't expecting that
Oh didn't even notice :p but it's kinda like when niggz set up a dead QT/spectate QT for games here... But I can see the negative aspect lol.

That's the plan. Give 'em culture shock.
Let's do this :cool:

#HBC | Gorf

Man what thread is it the meta discussion? I don't think it's necessarily a thread to talk about ongoing games but maybe someone pulled a Dietz?

Axel

J|Zεη
If possible, please don't come back.
I actually want to cry now :c

No I'm kidding :mad:

Ya know I always miss Zen's dreams for some reason why doesn't anyone send me the invite?
Haha I imagine a future where stuff like this is actually possible.

Aye didn't I tell you about that one dream you were in? You went to me school and biz and we had some deep talk about life in my dorm room. You were also in my Japanese class.

I wanna try a little experiment.

http://forums.xkcd.com/viewforum.php?f=53

I haven't read any of the games that they've played, and I think that makes it more exiting.

Anyway, the link above is a link to another forum mafia site. I've signed up for the next upcoming game which has an expectancy of 20 players but is subject to change. I wanna see how others take this game, ya know, kinda like cultural difference, and just look at the different views on this game of mafia that we play. I encourage whoever would like to join me to join me, and I think it'll be a neat experience all in all. Kinda like going to a new country to see what they consider to be normal and of culture lol.
I'll join this quest.

#HBC | Gorf

Zen said:
Aye didn't I tell you about that one dream you were in? You went to me school and biz and we had some deep talk about life in my dorm room. You were also in my Japanese class.
We must have been shroomin.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Gord, I tried to post in the thread, but apparently I need mod approval :v. Trying to join the game xD.

Top Bottom