• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Any calculus buffs out there that can help make sure Gorf really understands the concept of straight line motion to prepare for a quiz that he NEEDS to pass in order to get an A in the class? It's just calculus AB so nothing really hard, I'm just paranoid ya feels me?

Basically, what I gotta cover is total distance/displacement, and everything having to do with integration with all that kinematics crap that you revisit after you learn integration. I'm 5 points away from an A and if I get less than an A on my next two tests I'm stuck with a B in the class so :c

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I suppose I could give you a hand, give me a sample problem and I'll try to explain it. (Just make it quick, it's getting late here.)

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
So, I have just wondered into this room after seeing the RPG sign hanging over it. I have never role played before, but have always been willing to give it a shot...but I don't see (besides the hero thread) any RPG threads besides mafia themed ones. So...how can a complete newbie in RPing try his hand at it here? As in, where since the Heroics one is already full.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Mafia is not roleplaying. It's a parlor game. Heroics is not a role play in the traditional sense, it's an Adventure Game. Tery is basically the only one who hosts traditional role plays as they haven't been extremely popular.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Yeah I'm familiar with Mafia, just not a big fan. And I skimmed over the heroics thread and it seems to have some RP elements, hence why I called it so. Anyways, I'd love to be part in a RPG whenever one happens again.

Until then, I'll go back to my lurking hole I guess.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
I'll send them a message, but in any case, I don't think that guarantees one taking place soon since I assume you need more than just one person, right?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Haha, I just mixed some red koolaid with sprite.
I never though it would taste good but it did.

I should try it again soon.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
why is "i make good babies" engrish? it actually sounds fine.

Top Bottom