• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Revival of DGames was crazy. It was a madhouse. It can never be unearthed again, for it was simply too insane.

Speaking of games on this site, my favorite game was probably Nabe's Persona 3/4 + Catherine mafia. That game was actually ****ed. Alignment changing, indy recruiting, a mod operated slot for the indy, all sorts of complete BS. From a competitive mafia playing standpoint, I absolutely hate it, but in terms of fun and unexpected craziness, it was the best thing ever.

Edit: Regarding particular people I've gotten annoyed with in DGames, there's, I will admit, a handful. Swiss never pissed me off, I just didn't like his way of doing things; he was pretty mean to a lot of people. Ryker and I used to get pretty nasty online but after meeting each other at Apex 2014, it was like we both realized that we weren't as ****ty as we came off online at times and I don't think we ever had a quarrel afterwards LOL. Gorf single-handedly turned DGames into a sausage fest with his tactless filter towards women, so for that I have to hate on him a bit. Gorfdamnit.

Come to think of it, I think I've beefed with like every older member here at some point EXCEPT marshy/nabe/acro (?).

Maybe I'm the problem :awesome:

I don't hate anyone per se though. As the old adage goes, "we were but moose butting heads."

Last edited:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
highkey marshy, being compared to levi was a compliment tho. didnt even kno who it was til ppl started dming me and ****. checked out the game and was def impressed by the gameplay. shows how much peoples prior expectations and view of you as a player influences how much you have to play around it.

on that note sephiroth is still linked to my account and nobody ever notitced. theres two games he played differently and got dice... :nifty::nifty::nifty::nifty:

also zen giving out stats hes back on his bull**** well so am i. how come nobody get no 10? kinda wacky to have a scale from 1-10 when 10 is unattainable or only a theoretical possibility :cheep::halfsheep::emptysheep:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Funnily enough I asked zen to do mine. I remember having a yelling match with Soup in Pulp Fiction. Also yeah I have been homeless and it does give me perspective.

Maven89

Smash Master
So my job just went belly up. The owners fired the general manager, removed my position, and now we're basically being told no one is going to work more then 10 hours a week, even me. So, in short, they found a way to remove every employee that's not in high school, which is all but one. Congratulations high school Mac, you just won the game of thrones!

**** me.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Straight up. The worst part is when you'd have those cocksuckers that would lynch Badwolf D1 on policy and if he town they would argue his existence as a player was anti-town and when he flipped mafia, then they would argue they had him all figured out. Like ****, if you really wanted to autofellatio yourself over being a piece of **** then let's just ram a Badwolf lynch everyday. Man. Those Badwolf lynches. Man-o-man.

Those were good times.
they really were tho

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
you kno what was good times gorf? when people would case you as scum and youd like their posts as town. **** always cracked me up

and im sorry that happened guys. ran that is typical philly **** man

Maven89

Smash Master
The finals for the mafia championship started, everyone wish Ryker good luck! Please don't replace out cause I don't want to embarrass us!

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Speaking of games on this site, my favorite game was probably Nabe's Persona 3/4 + Catherine mafia. That game was actually ****ed. Alignment changing, indy recruiting, a mod operated slot for the indy, all sorts of complete BS. From a competitive mafia playing standpoint, I absolutely hate it, but in terms of fun and unexpected craziness, it was the best thing ever.
I hated being converted to Indy. :(

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Just remembered this website is about smash so I might as well mention that I recently attended SSC 2017 and got 25th out of 256 entrants in 64, and also participated in the combo contest. I'm also ranked #1 on the Michigan PR and considered top 5 in Midwest. :bee:

Last edited:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Zen thinks I'm every average in every mafia quality! Alright!
wut?

Did I not mention that the scores were weighted for Dgames? Since Dgames has such an extraordinary player base (as was being boasted a few pages ago), average level play in dgames is about a "3". Anything above that is super extraordinary fantastic amazing godmode circlejerk incredible.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Zen, they're running another hydra event on Mafia Universe later this year. Play in it with me because I'm like the ONE guy on DGames who never got to hydra with you. That way I can cross it off my bucket list and retire again.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
are people still here

i feel bad for ghosting on Ran when you guys were considering some game on MS a couple months back. just have been so busy :(

i would play with you guys in like the December/Jan range. i'm thirsting to come up with crackdt theories, spew bad ideas, and lynch for people i don't like. it's been too long

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I wish I could dedicate to more than one game but given my current job that is very unlikely since I don’t want to muddle my activity.

I’d be glad to try another around here if someone had something to try out.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I'm gonna wait until I'm on break again before trying to start up another game. I discovered in the big game that I don't have the time I once did for Mafia lol.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Yeah, I honestly don't know where the time went. Mafia is a great game, but there's no question that it's a time sink, at least the way we played it. I liked the way we played it though.

Do you guys think it's inevitable that DGames ends up getting scrapped? Like maybe we're all on our way out the door and on to other things because we're just too busy? :(

Fallout 1 is free today only on steam for its 20th anniversary.
Is it possible to get it without being at my comp? In Sweden atm :'(

Last edited:

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Is it possible to get it without being at my comp? In Sweden atm :'(
I think you can buy/remote download stuff in-browser.

And if it does end up getting scrapped, I hope that it gets archived so that I can look back at it every once in a while. DGames is pretty dead right now, but we might see another spike when there's another huge influx of people after a new Smash game comes out.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Do you guys think it's inevitable that DGames ends up getting scrapped? Like maybe we're all on our way out the door and on to other things because we're just too busy? :(
If we are scrapped then it's probably just to sell remastered versions of our mafia games in later variations of smashboards.

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
If it's scrapped I suggest we just find a random room and forcefully take it over
I do like this idea. It was interesting seeing we clashed with Serene Forest. If it weren't for players from here I'd probably be lynched because dumb stuff. XD (I tried going with an anti-town approach that game and there was a big push for me, that's what I get for risking it in an environment I know nothing of)

Last edited:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I wrote an algorithm to determine the top 10 Dgames users based on their avatar choices over the past 10 years. The criteria include quality (avatar resolution, cropping, centering, etc.), harmony (how well the avatar matches the overall theme of the user's profile), and overall swag.

Red Ryu
Red Ryu
Red Ryu
Red Ryu
Red Ryu
Red Ryu
(are you really going to click all of these?) Red Ryu
Red Ryu
Red Ryu
Red Ryu

Last edited:
Top Bottom