• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Cheerilee

Smash Ace
just for that snippiness I'm adding a Citizen NPC named "Cheery Lee" and he's dying on D1
I'd love this.

Also I know I've exhausted this point to death, but being back in school after four years of working the coal mines with a curriculum this compact feels like I'm driving a Maserati in the middle of a city with no breaks and constantly pushing the limits of how fast I can study / improve upon yesterday's bad habits. At some point I have to resort to using Anki cards to retain information because I'm burning through notebooks with literally no time to look back on material that I've studied once. I really am not looking forward to the "standard" curriculum when I have to go abroad. The perpetual upside is that the weather in Florida is amazing 24/7. The fact that it's almost midnight and I can still go out in the middle of the coldest months with nothing but a t-shirt and shorts for a late workout is amazing and something I never had in Jersey.

Last edited:

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Wait, you moved from Canada to the U.S.?

I wish someone would teach me how to do that without going back to university and getting a student visa that'd be pretty nice.

Cheerilee

Smash Ace
Wait, you moved from Canada to the U.S.? I wish someone would teach me how to do that without going back to university and getting a student visa that'd be pretty nice.
I like many things about Canada and have visited Quebec and Ontario, but I have never been Canadian. I'm currently taking a medical assessment curriculum crash course in Florida for three to four months where they are seeing if I can handle Physiology, Biochemistry, Anatomy-Histology, and Immunology-Microbiology at the same time essentially mimicking their Year 1 Medical School Course for a Foreign Medical School program in Dominica. I'll be in the islands for roughly two years following this program and will come back to the states to do rotations for the last two years before hopefully landing a residency.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
What was with all the talk about Canada's education and etc situation? I could've sworn from reading that post that you were a Canuck

I remember being all "I had no idea Acro was a Canadian huh cool"

Cheerilee

Smash Ace
What was with all the talk about Canada's education and etc situation? I could've sworn from reading that post that you were a Canuck I remember being all "I had no idea Acro was a Canadian huh cool"
I just know some things about Canadian schools because we visited the schools located there and I was interested in McGill as a potential school for my undergraduate studies way back in the day.

Last edited:

Maven89

Smash Master
Republicans invited this type of debate, it started with the rise of conservative talk radio and the move towards political tomfoolery to move the masses, they always seemed to enjoy the benefits while ignoring most of what the pundits suggested. Then the Tea Party movement started, and Republicans accepted it without feeling the need to really answer it.

Well that turned all of those supporters against them, and now there's Trump and Cruz, and the Republican Party establishment seems so horrified that they sacrificed their response to President Obama's last SOTU just to attack the insurgent movement in their party. I used to hope for this, but I guess I always underestimated the power of these listeners, the two frontrunners for the Republican Party are both using this movement to advance their careers, everyone else be damned.

Hillary is bad enough, but a Trump/Cruz presidency would be worse.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
What type of debates? If you mean the preliminaries, it's basically just presidential debates within parties. Heavily spectated presidential debates have been a big thing since Lincoln-Douglas in the mid-late 1800's, so I'm not sure what you mean by "Republicans invented this type of debate".

On a completely different topic, the combination of peanut butter, maple syrup and honey is outstanding.

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
It has protein. I just had some. Just goes to show you Gheb does not care about gains.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
oh wait, was Kary talking to you/others? I thought he was talkin to ghebby cakes. I may have to unlike a post and that never sits well.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
1. Now you have given him the opportunity to say that he was talking to gheb so he can take your like back. Should have asked him first before stating that.
2. He probably was not talking to me at least because it does have protein.
3. I'm getting serious about chess.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You're the one that taught me that. (Source: Pulp Fiction)

Vote: Evil Eye

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
damn you got me nice scumhunting

Wish people lynched you over gheb when I thought you were scum back in the day before you killed me. But you tempter told circus with a novel on J on why he was scum, GRRRRRR.

ps: Everygame I thought you were town I never voted you I think after that.

Last edited:

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I mean I have no idea why a five year old game got brought up in a serious light during a super jokey not even mafia related conversation

but ruy if you think you had a good read in that game you should probably take a look at the **** you were saying because it's quite the opposite and demonstrated a lot of the folly of "right for the wrong reasons" /shrug

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I mean I have no idea why a five year old game got brought up in a serious light during a super jokey not even mafia related conversation

but ruy if you think you had a good read in that game you should probably take a look at the **** you were saying because it's quite the opposite and demonstrated a lot of the folly of "right for the wrong reasons" /shrug
I meant it jokingly lol.

I wanted to do a cute reference joke.

my b.

Last edited:

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I mean so we're clear there are no problems and I think you'd need a mental illness to carry a grudge about a mafia game after five years lmfao

more importantly is that picture actually ruy, and if so, why isn't there a whole set of :ruy: emojis

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I mean so we're clear there are no problems and I think you'd need a mental illness to carry a grudge about a mafia game after five years lmfao

more importantly is that picture actually ruy, and if so, why isn't there a whole set of :ruy: emojis
It's a smasher known as chillindude.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Right after he got 5-0'd by Leffen. My B were the last words uttered before leaving the stage in a bath of NaCl. Also, is anyone else watching Genesis?

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
marshy
oh mac and i met rockin too

EE
I hope many balls were busted
I almost said nuts
and QUICKLY fixed my error

:yukyukyuk:

Cheerilee

Smash Ace
Right after he got 5-0'd by Leffen. My B were the last words uttered before leaving the stage in a bath of NaCl. Also, is anyone else watching Genesis?
If Chillindude needed a bath of NaCl then what they did they need for SFAT?

Salt was used in the olden days to keep food fresh and preserve from spoiling. It also used to be used in the olden days as an antiseptic, however putting salt into wounds would often burn e.g. salt in the wound.

Last edited:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
If Chillindude needed a bath of NaCl then what they did they need for SFAT?

Salt was used in the olden days to keep food fresh and preserve from spoiling. It also used to be used in the olden days as an antiseptic, however putting salt into wounds would often burn e.g. salt in the wound.
there was way less actual beef between SFat and Leffen. Leffen straight up disrespected Chillindude.

it did, however, result in this

Last edited:

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
there was way less actual beef between SFat and Leffen. Leffen straight up disrespected Chillindude.

it did, however, result in this

Ah yes, the second best rap in Smash history.

EDIT: If anyone wants the first, here it is:

Last edited:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Didn't he already kinda prove that forever ago at Apex?

He played out of his mind at Genesis though. Regardless of his placement (which was outstanding), I was plain impressed by his play, especially in Grand Finals. I was actually rooting for both Zero and Dabuz throughout top8, but when they played against each other I really really wanted to see Dabuz get the upset.

Last edited:
Top Bottom