• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
bro pero lyke i gotta mop the floor, its a living homes. i can meet you pero lyke you gotta come to work with me, i gotta put food on the table for my kids homez

Maven89

Smash Master
yo so im only gonna get at homies if they walk in and shout "WHERE DA GORF MAN AT?", you aint my ****** if you don't do this

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
that's because maven actually jacked gorf's sig/avatar as a joke because gorf kept talking about it lmao

the proof is in the green text font

c'mon ppl

inb4 smashboards conspiracies involving changing maven into gorf 2.0

Maven89

Smash Master
yo shut your ***** mouth, this is Gorf 2.0 i'm here to be ask you ******s if you've heard the Good News about our lord and savior Jesus Christ

Last edited:

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
the real gorf believes that everyone is their own lord and savior cuz everyones the main character in their reality. to believe otherwise basically makes you a crazy person.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
The Virtuous pt. 1

Prologue

Gorf 2.0: bzzt pony ****ers. if -- a -- grl -- gets -- *****-- its -- HER -- fault -- for -- leading ----- them --- on. bzzt Transvestites -- should --- die

Red Ryu: Guys, it's too unstable! My mod powers, they can't contain it!

Gorf 2.0: that --- is --- right --- boop --- *****

Adum: I was certain the logical paradox would work. My calculations are supposed to be infallible…

Fandangox: It looks like this is it…

Joker: Gorf help us all… wait imean…

Suddenly a voice from behind,

Voice: I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN!

Joey: It…It can’t be!?

Gorf: it is *****es! you thought they could get rid of me that easily!?

JayTheUnseen: But…But how…? We saw yo- we watched you… die.

Gorf: die? lmao hell if I know. all I know is that I'm really not diggin this guy jackin my swag

Gorf 2.0: yo -- shut-- your --- mouth --- boi --- error. Correction: bzzz yo -- shut --- your ---- ***** -- mouth.

Gorf: wow is this really the best you can do suck my ****

Joey: T_T *tears of joy* Gorf it really is you…

Gorf 2.0: no I am ------ gorffff. I am ------- gorf 2.0. Have --- you -- heard -- the -- good -- news --- about -- our Lord & Sav-

Gorf: ***** shut yo ***** mouf and take this

Gorf pulls out a [snickers bar]. This post has been automatically edited.

Gorf 2.0: what --- is --- this

Gorf: :rolleyes: you're supposed to be me right. well I toast this on the 24 daily. take it, you’re not myself without it

Gorf 2.0 takes the [snickers bar] and begins toasting. This post has been automatically edited.

Gorf 2.0: this ----------- is … this --- is … this is … the ****!

Gorf 2.0 vanishes instantaneously. Where he once stood: a man in a bear suit.

Maven89: Seriously Gorf this walrus is top notch.

Gorf: ah much better

The spectating dgamesians are in awe. No one knows what to say. Gorf is alive? Maven was Gorf 2.0??? Just what the hell is going on here?

Adum: ((Of course, the paradox is in the walrus. I knew I had to be correct.)) *nod nod*

Gorf turns to see everyone staring in silence,

Gorf: now don’t just stand there, there's enough for everyone. maven pass that ****

Fandangox, sporting his 'I <3 gorf" t-shirt, bursts out laughing. Joey soon follows. And not before long, the entire room is filled with laughter and jolly and tears. Gorf is alive. Maven has been found. Who cares right now why the hell this was all happening. Just moments ago, they all thought they were going to die. Relief washed over the Dgamesians. There were a thousand questions to be answered and their land was on the brink of destruction. But for now they were alive. Gorf had saved them. For now they would celebrate while they still could. They toasted and played decisive games all throughout the night like they never had before. The woes of Dgamesia would wait until tomorrow…

…But there was one who was not satisfied. Gorf notices the outlier, standing in the area where G20 had been been vanquished, glaring intensely at something in his hand. Gorf walkes over.

Bardull snaps up with surprise as Gorf approaches, looking as if he were awaking from a trance. He quickly clasps his hand, concealing the object he had been starting at a second before.

Gorf: what's that?

Bardull glares suspiciously at Gorf.

Bardull: Nothing…

Gorf: ok

Bardull: OK?

Gorf: yep not a big deal to me man

Again the glare of suspicion.

Bardull: You seem different.

Gorf: haha do i?

Bardull: Yeah and now that I think about it, you look different too.

Go
rf: haha idunno man, other than these trippy white robes, I feel the same

Bardull: … We thought you were dead you know.

Gorf: yeah

Bardull: What happened?

Gorf: i really can't tell ya. one minute i was riding walruses on the groovy highway and the next i was lying on the ground in these robes. thought i was just coming to from some massive acid trip, you know. Next thing I know I hear shouting from the Social, make my way here and see this **** going down

Bardull:

Gorf: yep

Bardull: I guess we can really say now that you are the God of Dgamesia -- rising from the dead and all.

Gorf: haha it's funny because after all this i don't feel that way anymore. i mean in a way i am god. but it's like im not the only one. everyone is their own lord and savior cuz everyones the main character in their reality, you know. im god, but so are you. and everyone in this room and beyond.

Bardull: hm…

Gorf: speaking of different, looks like you changed a bit yourself while i was gone. i can't recall a time you've ever been so quiet lmao. what are you doing over here anyways?

Bardull: …just thinking…

Gorf: about what?

Bardull stares at Gorf for a moment with that same suspicious look. But finally, he says

Bardull: Just about something Ze-- Glob said.

About the Cherubim.

Gorf: and what is that?

Bardull: He wanted to take them down, you know? He once made it inside the place they call heaven. He was trying to find a way to destroy it. He came to me one day asking for my intake on whether or not it was possible.

Gorf: is it?

Bardull: It is. And Glob eventually realized how to do it too. But for whatever reason he never did. By the time this all happened, it was too late…

Anyways, he learned a lot about the Cherubim and the other Angels while he was in heaven. One thing he learned is that there is dissent among the Angels. They are not all in agreement with Him as they make us to believe.

Gorf: how can that be? i thought the angels lacked free will?

Bardull: So it is said. But if that were entirely true, would we have phenomena such as Ruy?

Gorf: ruy?

Bardull: Oh…right. It's only been three days, but a lot has happened while you were gone… Ryu is no longer one of the Cherubim.

Gorf: you’re ****ing me!!!

Bardull: Nope. None of us are exactly sure why. He's among the Angels still, yet he has been helping us all this time. None of the other Angels even came to fend of Gorf 2.0…or uh Maven, I guess.

Gorf: that's trippy man

Bardull: Right? But that's not even the most profound thing. Gob, while he was in there, he saw that not all the Angels are Good…They are just like us in many ways. Some do good things, some do bad things. They make mistakes. Use fowl language. Double post. Spam. Flame...They aren't the perfect beings we were taught they were. Gob said they are capable of all the evils we ourselves are capable. Some of them are in fact seriously bad according to Gob. And I'm talking REAL bad. He said that some of these angels exist even at the very top of the Cherubim, whispering in His ear, spreading lies and sinister things. Gob believed that He, the almighty, is completely under their control. That He has no idea what is really going down here in Dgamesia and the rest of the smash world.

Gorf: well **** no wonder you're over here all grim. but i mean this is ZEN we are talking about here. he had all sorts of crazy theories. what makes you think this has any merit?

Bardull: Well that's what I had thought before, but the events of the past few days…it’s just all so bazaar. It's really been having me thinking.

And then today happened.

The things 2.0 was saying.

And it turning out to be Maven.

And the--

Gorf: yes?

Hesitantly, Bardull opens his fist, revealing the item inside: a tiny square gadget the size of a GameCube memory card.

Bardull: I found this here where you transformed Maven. I thought I saw it fall off him when he started toasting.

Gorf: a microchip of some sort?

Bardull nods.

Gorf: so? what does this have to do with the Cherubim?

Bardull: Look at what's written.

Gorf peers closer to the microchip. At first he can not see a thing. Squinting his eyes, he begins to make out an inscription in the lower corner. And suddenly, all at once, he understands; for what is written on the device can only mean one thing, lead to only one person -- or shall it be said, one Cherubim -- A mere two characters, two characters in which all of the smash world is well aware of:

W7

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
god damnit zen

i actually don't know what to say about it

also i really just wanted to post and check out my mew2 :3c

Last edited:

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Goddamnit zen is an acceotable and mostly correct answer like 90% of the time zens not posting mafia related stuff anyways

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
??????????
Gorf peers closer to the microchip. At first he can not see a thing. Squinting his eyes, he begins to make out an inscription in the lower corner. And suddenly, all at once, he understands; for what is written on the device can only mean one thing, lead to only one person -- or shall it be said, one Cherubim -- A mere two characters, two characters in which all of the smash world is well aware of:

W7
I'm assuming these symbols in the spoiler stand for your name. ( Not that you would know or anything, I just tagged you so Rosa could easily see who you are. )

Maven89

Smash Master
So I'll admit (because it's shameful for some reason) I've read around this sub forum and found that you guys used to play really awesome and in depth RPG's involving **** like Batman and apparently (since it was bumped) Diplomacy. Do those things not happen anymore? Would anyone be interested in something like that, or does no one even have the time to play a game like that again?

I figure everyone loves zombies, why not have a "Dgames holding off the zombies" game where players have to work together (which seems impossible here) have to RPG their way through a map to set up a settlement and try to defend it? Would you guys like to have a zombie game where you and Ryker are fighting off an infected Laundry while Gorf sits going "*cough* *cough* we fighting or something?", because honestly I really would. I don't know if I'd have the time to run something like that, but I was thinking more played with actions on forum then off (though it'd have some skype in it) that would somehow allow for both single and multiplayer play (you go off on your own to try and scavenge something, other players are just counted as sitting in the safehouse). And to make up for the crippling loss you'd feel over your impending zombie death, we could just have (after a certain amount of time) "dead" players come back, and people would be ranked on how long their "generation 1" or "generation 2" character survived compared to others.

Though at the same time having so many players involved in something like that could be really difficult to get people here online at the same time reliably to do anything large, so maybe something more individual?

Really just wanting to see if people would be interested in a different type of game then mafia here, I dunno exactly what it'd be. Maybe it could be based on Half Life 1 and you're all scientist having to escape the aliens in Black Mesa and the military. Actually I like that later idea more now.

Anyone have any passing interest?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
So I'll admit (because it's shameful for some reason) I've read around this sub forum and found that you guys used to play really awesome and in depth RPG's involving **** like Batman and apparently (since it was bumped) Diplomacy. Do those things not happen anymore? Would anyone be interested in something like that, or does no one even have the time to play a game like that again?

I figure everyone loves zombies, why not have a "Dgames holding off the zombies" game where players have to work together (which seems impossible here) have to RPG their way through a map to set up a settlement and try to defend it? Would you guys like to have a zombie game where you and Ryker are fighting off an infected Laundry while Gorf sits going "*cough* *cough* we fighting or something?", because honestly I really would. I don't know if I'd have the time to run something like that, but I was thinking more played with actions on forum then off (though it'd have some skype in it) that would somehow allow for both single and multiplayer play (you go off on your own to try and scavenge something, other players are just counted as sitting in the safehouse). And to make up for the crippling loss you'd feel over your impending zombie death, we could just have (after a certain amount of time) "dead" players come back, and people would be ranked on how long their "generation 1" or "generation 2" character survived compared to others.

Though at the same time having so many players involved in something like that could be really difficult to get people here online at the same time reliably to do anything large, so maybe something more individual?

Really just wanting to see if people would be interested in a different type of game then mafia here, I dunno exactly what it'd be. Maybe it could be based on Half Life 1 and you're all scientist having to escape the aliens in Black Mesa and the military. Actually I like that later idea more now.

If its like a cyoa type deal where you wouldn't have to spens a lot of time crafting a post I'd be game

Fandangox

Smash Lord

That sounds interesting, might join if you make one since it has I assume it'd have igger deadlines than mafia games and a slower pace. Actually there was a CYOA I wanted to make, a comic one where players just input what they want to happen, but when I wwas going to start it I had to move and Now I am too busy for anything like that :c

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
Do we have a separate room for viewers of mafia games to discuss things, like the championship mafia does? Or are our numbers simply too small?

Handorin

Smash Hero
Shoutouts to Eor's zombie game from 5+ years ago. I think Tom curb stomped Mac or something in it.

Thingyman

Smash Cadet
Game 2 has started! http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/59/puzzles-other-games/2015-mafia-championship-game-2-a-1525129/

And Game 1 is at lylo.

GAME 2 (APRIL 13TH)
✰Alpha✰ (Jesus Toast Mafia)
Achromatic (GameFAQs)
bcb1213 (Walter Football)
JaggedJimmyJay (Rate Your Music)
JunkheadX (Wrestling Forum)
kaboose (Football Forums)
lilrascal (FlopTurnRiver)
Maki (Otaku Central)
MSU (HeroClix Realms)
Ryker (Smashboards)
Saposhiente (Giant in the Playground)
TortugaGrande (InsideMDSports)
Verbal32 (JetNation)

Ryker is playing. The skype chat has 100+ spectators. Add me to get an invite and join in on the fun: thingyman.

Top Bottom