• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Maven89

Smash Master
I thought it was Hard Bile Crocodiles?

edit: Also, ESO just went F2P. I might play it again in the future now

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I now realize why you guys told me to avoid Fate/Stay Night and instead watch Fate/Stay Zero. FSZ is much darker and serious than the FSN I watched.

Have you guys watched the re-make of FSN? I'm watching it now. Getting to the point much faster. I will say I liked the original FSN only because of it's 'childish' tone but I like both. I do want to see blood.

Last edited:

JeXs

Smash Champion
I now realize why you guys told me to avoid Fate/Stay Night and instead watch Fate/Stay Zero. FSZ is much darker and serious than the FSN I watched.

Have you guys watched the re-make of FSN? I'm watching it now. Getting to the point much faster. I will say I liked the original FSN only because of it's 'childish' tone but I like both. I do want to see blood.
its not really a remake it focuses solely on the UBW route so there are differences between it and FSN which is a combination of all 3 routes iirc

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I now realize why you guys told me to avoid Fate/Stay Night and instead watch Fate/Stay Zero. FSZ is much darker and serious than the FSN I watched. Have you guys watched the re-make of FSN? I'm watching it now. Getting to the point much faster. I will say I liked the original FSN only because of it's 'childish' tone but I like both. I do want to see blood.
You should watch Jojo Bizzare's Adventures. It actually gives a complete background to everything that happens in Fate Stay Night and allows you to appreciate the anime more. However, it takes a couple of episodes before they introduce the characters from FSN so you want to keep watching until you hit that point.

JeXs

Smash Champion
i know a few who watch anime but they mostly watch mainstream ones like naruto/one piece/bleach. some might have seen a little of Fate but probably dont know too much about the series tbh

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Well I mean like do you have friends that watch anime? If you wore around a Fate shirt, would it be reasonable for another person to notice where it was from?
Desperate.

i know a few who watch anime but they mostly watch mainstream ones like naruto/one piece/bleach. some might have seen a little of Fate but probably dont know too much about the series tbh
Make sure you travel in groups.

Last edited:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
PP2 was actually better than 1 which I thought was SUPER surprising. Still working on my backlog but I'm watching like 20 ongoings ;-;

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You should watch Jojo Bizzare's Adventures. It actually gives a complete background to everything that happens in Fate Stay Night and allows you to appreciate the anime more. However, it takes a couple of episodes before they introduce the characters from FSN so you want to keep watching until you hit that point.
You're cute.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I started to watch JBA anyways. I frickin hate Cruncyroll. So skippy.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
It doesn't take itself seriously. Part1 is one of the best stereotypical hero stories I've seen in a while though, and part2 had a great protagonist, though loses out on a great antagonist. That said, Stardust Crusaders part1 was pretty **** tho.

Sturgeon's Law tho

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
The first season (part 1 and 2) are wonderful. Don't watch the second season unless you like monster-of-the-week.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Ok not gonna lie, that's pretty awesome ryker.

People that like my post, you're officially the people I'm getting anime recommendations from, you know what's up.

It doesn't take itself seriously. Part1 is one of the best stereotypical hero stories I've seen in a while though, and part2 had a great protagonist, though loses out on a great antagonist. That said, Stardust Crusaders part1 was pretty **** tho.

Sturgeon's Law tho
Haha ya, only I take it a step further because I have a condition. It's called being a cynical ***hole

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I'm a cynical asshole and I know plenty of cynical assholes who watch anime. A lot of them watch crud and enjoy it. I've watched like 300+ shows, and some of it is ****ty too, I just know it's bad but accept that it can be enjoyable even when it is not exactly great. Point is that even if it's crap, personal preference can carry some things into the realm of watch-able, either that or acceptance of flaws for the sake of high points (i.e. people who like Kill la Kill for the thrill of it even though literally everything else is ****).

Maven89

Smash Master
Ok not gonna lie, that's pretty awesome ryker.

People that like my post, you're officially the people I'm getting anime recommendations from, you know what's up.
only thing I watched that I enjoyed was Death Note. Then some asshole in my WoW guild told me to watch Elfen Lied without telling me what it was.

I don't think I'll ever recover

Maven89

Smash Master
I didn't know what it was, so when I saw the opening scene I thought it was going to be a show about a crazy psychotic mutant trying to destroy the evil corporation that was doing tests on her.

It turns out it's a romantic comedy between a dude and a mentally ******** cat woman who meows and pees on his floor.

Cheerilee

Smash Ace
Haha ya, only I take it a step further because I have a condition. It's called being a cynical ***hole
For no one in particular, condition is used in this sense as a state of being i.e. "medical condition".

The duplicitous usage of the word compared to its normal qualifying element "i.e. on one condition" makes the two sentences tasteful because of the impression that the first sentence is a poorly written sentence fragment when it turns out not to be the case.

Last edited:

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Also I felt the need to reference south park.

I didn't know what it was, so when I saw the opening scene I thought it was going to be a show about a crazy psychotic mutant trying to destroy the evil corporation that was doing tests on her.

It turns out it's a romantic comedy between a dude and a mentally ******** cat woman who meows and pees on his floor.
It's the kind of thing where you need to see the entire show to get the full effect, the romcon section does serve a purpose though. Making how it eventually degrades into even more of a gutpunch.

I have a thing for offbeat/depressing media in general so it was right up my alley.

Maven89

Smash Master
I actually did watch the entire show, it was years ago when I was in highschool and home sick one day, the show was all on youtube. It's just really not my thing

Top Bottom