• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
for real though, i don't wanna turn into the word police or anything like that. we don't need that ****. i want people to be themselves but at the same time not to be dip****s about it. that's all. we don't need ~5 pages of lecture on sexism and sexuality in bayonetta, most of us get it.

edit: unnecessary comment removed im dubm

:186:

Last edited:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I think it's a lot more likely that the thing that scares away new people is when Gorf says the kind of **** he said to Badwolf, and we all just shut up and tell them to take it to PMs. I'd rather have it publicly known what my stance on the matter is, instead of leaving every discussion that's seen as some kind of confrontation on a bad note because certain people would rather shove it in a corner and pretend it's not there.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I think it's a lot more likely that the thing that scares away new people is when Gorf says the kind of **** he said to Badwolf, and we all just shut up and tell them to take it to PMs. I'd rather have it publicly known what my stance on the matter is, instead of leaving every discussion that's seen as some kind of confrontation on a bad note because certain people would rather shove it in a corner and pretend it's not there.
This. I only even mentioned the other because you brought it up when I said PMs would be a great place to take the previous discussion.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
aw that sucks marshy

i referenced gender politics because it's the most recent one. that doesn't stop people like acrostic coming in and talking about something serious every week. i don't mind it as much but others apparently do. i don't wanna limit it but i do think it gets outta line when someone (read: gorf) stirs the pot. i'd be fine if people recognized to let **** go and recognize they're either dealing with a troll or someone who they're not gonna convince.

and i was trying not to insult people.

:186:
Aka we're incorrigable pedants.

I mean for God's sake we turned discussion of the meaning of zzzz into a serious discussion.

Last edited:

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice
We are currently looking for a potential replacement for Blazblue Mafia in case one of its players does not show up relatively soon.

The game is in Day 1, ~seven pages in at the time of this post. You would be replacing into a slot that has not yet participated and so would be a fresh slate.

PM this account if interested. Thanks for your consideration ;3

http://smashboards.com/threads/blazblue-mafia-rebel-1-action.372795/

EDIT: The player returned, but any interested parties for replacement need not hesitate to apply for future needs.

Last edited:

Ashemu

Smash Ace
i keep feeling like an ass ****posting here without joining any mafia games but i told myself id wait until a ridiculously arbitrary condition not related to this forum or mafia fulfilled itself and it still hasnt :X

Last edited:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
according to my skype it's washedlaundry's birthday so happy birthday washed

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Happy bday WL

.... holy ****, you have the same day bday as my sis

I'll eat tons of cake for my sis and you then.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
that feel when some cute blond german girl in your class just doesn't seem interested

I AM V/LA ON ACCOUNT OF SADNESS AND DEPRESSION

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
happy birthday laundry

have u tried sending her snaps of u taking a poopydoopy
2010 do you have a facebook?
2011 hahah alright well i gotta go. follow me on twitter iight?
2012 i see. well you can check out my pinterest
2013 hey do you have an instagram? hit me up!
2014 hey hit me up on snapchat!

im not a hater of social network sites by any means but the hotspotsve gotten excessive and redundant to the point ive given up in tryin to keep up wit them. one day ill b an oldass ***** havin kids scoff at me for havin used some of these archaic means of communication

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
idk facebook still seems like the way to go if you just want to stay in touch guaranteed (and whatsapp in the netherlands, but thats basically ur phone nr for free texting)
followed by twitter
then instagram/snapchat/skype

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
lol and of course skype n whatsapp! i use the latter to speak to friends/fam in south america...is whatsapp like a big foreign thing?

and that reminds me i havent even got started on the weirdass social apps that ****** use in asia!

:facepalm:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
i know koreans use kakaotalk..

whatsapp is a thing over here but idk about other european countries that said the only american i have on there is brad and he seemed entirely unfamiliar with it lmao

Top Bottom