• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I lied.

Dafuq are you going to do if somebody doesn't voice their opinions? Hope for the best! Believe it or not that's called being brave and being noble and the fact that you think that's a problem is a problem.

Who ****in said that this is a deal about entitlement? It's a matter of having the courage to make yourself vulnerable, and a woman is entirely entitled to feel however she wants to about what you just did. A woman should also feel entitled to do what she feels needs to be done to get what she wants done. But women feel that THE MAN NEEDS TO MAKE THE FIRST STEP so that's unfortunately what we gotta do. Watchu gotta say about that Mr. Woman's Man? That you don't think it should be that way? Neither do I! Tell your woman friends to start feeling entitled to making a first move then! There's nothing wrong with it if it's done respectfully and with good taste!
I think the reality is that there are people that wouldn't want to state their opinion against sexual contact in order to not disappoint their partner or anything along those lines and because of that fact, if you can't tell if they're enjoying it or not, there is a possibility that they're hiding their disapproval for whatever reason, so you should probably stop. People have reasons to keep their opinions to themselves. People are very confusing. It's best to not do those types of things if you're not certain they're enjoying it. You also have to understand that whenever you make the first move, you're putting pressure on that person, and what if they're the person that won't state their disapproval just because they don't want to hurt or offend you? It's stupid, but there are those people out there. It's just better not to go through with those things if you can't tell if they're enjoying it or not imo. There are people out there that make it obvious they want their holes penetrated, so just go for them! :D :D :D

BarDulL

Town Vampire
either she or he likes you or they don't, and vice versa. if you guys click and have a good balance then things will work out. if you don't really click with them then it won't work out (obvi). if she/he is hesitating but not saying no then she/he is unsure about proceeding for whatever reason. it could be a million different things. but if she/he is hesitating too much or w/e but not telling you no then it's probably best if you just back off. or you can talk her/him through it. it's all variable. just as long as you aren't clearly forcing her/him against their will it's fine, is what i think circus is trying to say.

edit: also the rest of this post was a prime example of why i never post late at night

Last edited:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Cuz most people view bisexuality as "not knowing whether you're gay or straight". A great deal of society has become pretty accepting of Homosexuality, but bisexuality is generally viewed as a state of confusion, rather than another possible state of being.

I'll admit, I'm guilty of thinking from that point of view. Logically, I can't see why "gay or straight" would be the only two possible options, but it's just the way my brain defaults to thinking on the subject. It's one of those things that seems "icky" due to nothing more than a lack of exposure to it. I know lots of gay people, and I obviously know lots of straight people, but I don't really know any bisexuals. In most cases, they're like Ryu. They don't identify as "bisexual", they identify as "I don't even know, man." because they're genuinely not sure. I can only imagine how that must feel. Accepting "Bisexuality" as a viable option is surely a step in the right direction.

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Maybe they'll know if they actually commit with a direction or try to and realize "**** I never wanted this actually"

Maybe they are just afraid of what may actually happen, instead of a beautiful dream boy/girl, it'll just be REAL and scary.

Gotta ask yourself those hard questions

'am i gay'
'does that turn me on'
'am I romantically available regardless of lust or no lust'

it goes without saying, being straight I never have to question myself. I know only boobies and girlbutts will turn me on, so I know what way I go in.

Last edited:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Maybe they'll know if they actually commit with a direction or try to and realize "**** I never wanted this actually"

Maybe they are just afraid of what may actually happen, instead of a beautiful dream boy/girl, it'll just be REAL and scary.

'am i gay'
'does that turn me on'

it goes without saying, being straight I never have to question myself. I know only boobies and girlbutts will turn me on, so I know what way I go in.
that's the thing tho, being bisexual doesn't mean having sex with both genders all the time. They can't "pick one and see if they like it", if they're bisexual they'd pick both. But they're just like anyone else, they have one partner at a time. That means they'll be attracted to.. whoever strikes their fancy. Continuing to be attracted to that specific person doesn't mean "welp, guess this means I'm gay/straight now, and I'm no longer attracted to the other gender, ever", but in the case of a long term relationship, or permanent partnership, it may as well be the case. That's why it's, ya know, confusing as ****. They could still be attracted to both genders for the rest of their life, even tho they're only banging one.

Last edited:

Ashemu

Smash Ace

'am i gay'
'does that turn me on'
yall are weird i just saw a **** one day and realized i liked those as well

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
that's the thing tho, being bisexual doesn't mean having sex with both genders all the time. They can't "pick one and see if they like it", if they're bisexual they'd pick both. But they're just like anyone else, they have one partner at a time. That means they'll be attracted to.. whoever strikes their fancy. Continuing to be attracted to that specific person doesn't mean "welp, guess this means I'm gay/straight now, and I'm no longer attracted to the other gender, ever", but in the case of a long term relationship, or permanent partnership, it may as well be the case. That's why it's, ya know, confusing as ****. They could still be attracted to both genders for the rest of their life.
Well I mean hey maybe they do like both but I think you have to focus one at a time before coming to the conclusion of possibly liking both. I mean unless you are thinking of doing a threesome. That's what I mean. And yeah it's understandable as to why it would be confusing as ****.

Ashemu

Smash Ace
btw having to be proactive is, "gay", i want to be swimming in sex without ever stepping outside my room. hope u enjoyed my thoughts on this subject.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Well I mean hey maybe they do like both but I think you have to focus one at a time before coming to the conclusion of possibly liking both.
Why? Do you need to have sex with a girl before deciding if you're physically attracted to them? Hell no, you see a hot chick, and you think "damn, that chick is hot, I would enjoy putting my reproductive organ inside her reproductive organ very much."

So why would it be different for gays and bisexuals? They look at someone, and their brain goes "Yea, I would like to have sex with that person." same as you. They dun need to try it first.

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Why? Do you need to have sex with a girl before deciding if you're physically attracted to them? Hell no, you see a hot chick, and you think "damn, that chick is hot".

So why would it be different for gays and bisexuals? They look at someone, and their brain goes "Yea, I would like to have sex with that." same as you. They dun need to try it first.
No, because I know what I like already. I only mean for those who are bi and confused. If the person is bi and doesn't have to think about it, then obv they would be in the same spot as you have said.

I should say though that if a person has fully committed to both directions, and is still confused, then I don't know what to tell you. Needs more bi perspective you feel me. I do think though that if someone is bi even with some experience AND STILL CONFUSED that they need to think about it more. right?

otherwise I don't know what truly makes it confusing and only a bi person can truly uncover that

Last edited:

Ashemu

Smash Ace
I think the reality is that there are people that wouldn't want to state their opinion against sexual contact in order to not disappoint their partner or anything along those lines and because of that fact, if you can't tell if they're enjoying it or not, there is a possibility that they're hiding their disapproval for whatever reason, so you should probably stop. People have reasons to keep their opinions to themselves. People are very confusing. It's best to not do those types of things if you're not certain they're enjoying it. You also have to understand that whenever you make the first move, you're putting pressure on that person, and what if they're the person that won't state their disapproval just because they don't want to hurt or offend you? It's stupid, but there are those people out there. It's just better not to go through with those things if you can't tell if they're enjoying it or not imo. There are people out there that make it obvious they want their holes penetrated, so just go for them! :D :D :D
tbh: i feel like everybody is doing this to me at all times in non-sexual contexts and it's the worst. probably leads to me missing opportunities because im a self-conscious paranoid nerd idiot. actual serious post

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
now with me it's funny. I may overshoot because I get the weirdest idea that they like me. and I like girls that like me. then I realize that person doesn't actually like me and I go wtf

Ashemu

Smash Ace
I should say though that if a person has fully committed to both directions, and is still confused, then I don't know what to tell you. Needs more bi perspective you feel me. I do think though that if someone is bi even with some experience AND STILL CONFUSED that they need to think about it more. right?
bi people will have preferences between each sex pretty often. sexuality isnt black and white

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
No, because I know what I like already. I only mean for those who are bi and confused. If the person is bi and doesn't have to think about it, then obv they would be in the same spot as you have said.

otherwise I don't know what truly makes it confusing and only a bi person can truly uncover that
that... Ran, do you have any idea what you're talking about? People don't "commit to being Bi", they just *are* that way. They don't just go "well, i guess since I can't ever decide, I'll just be Bi instead". They're not confused about whether or not they like both ***** and vaginas, they're confused about their identity.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I made an assumption. Ryu saying that it's '****in' weird' makes me assume it has to do with trying to find his true sense of self, which can include his true sexuality, whether it may be bi or not. I have no idea of what his comment would mean without context, and again, need more perspective from a bi person to show what it really may mean.

You should go further into the identity part and how it has nothing to do with ***** and vaginas.

Also to be clear, the words "I don't even know man" from your earlier post made me think of this. I wasn't considering those who have already KNOWN they were most certainly bi when I posted.

TL;DR: I have no idea but please do enlighten me some more and I'll take it into consideration.

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
There's no such thing!

:059:
Then they are an invidual that is both gay and straight at the same time. They like to just **** any pair of legs that can move, not just guys/girls. Yet pjb tells me it's not just the sex. Ok, then they also like any human being as a romantic partner, that can move and has a penis or vagina.

It's just sex and romance right? I mean that's the only thing I think that is relevant to a word with 'bi' and 'sexual' in it. The rest of that individual is just stuff that makes that individual an individual.

I think this will be the last thing I say and I'll just try to observe the discussion. I don't know much and I don't want to clutter the thread with stuff that isn't too solid.

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well. I'm going to sleep now. I don't know why I'm still awake. ;-;

Ashemu

Smash Ace
so i started watching hunterxhunter, is it bad if teh protag is just zen to me

noet: actually i cant tell if i firts saw him in zens avatar or if im getting people/sites mixed up because you guys change avatars every five days (during ongoing games even, that **** should be outlawed)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
For real I'm on episode 40 now

Zen never used Gon btw

the protagonist is earnest and honest.

Last edited:

Ashemu

Smash Ace
well im thinking of a different person then but internalizing it as zen. sorry zen if you hate being thought of ads an anime character youve never use das your avatar
i cant process new info well, it gets scrambled with everything else
this is why largehuge mafia games (25+) are terible and bad, and also not good

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Don't be sorry. It's his own fault, for defaulting back to anime like characters at certain times. And he has used Yoh and L at certain times. Sometimes some girl. That orange haired girl

Well nevermind, it is one he never used so it's lol.

ok sleepy time

Last edited:

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
@ #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe what tech stack are you most comfortable with
Is this an advice question? Lately I've been going out of my way to implement everything in D, particularly low-level, so I'm far removed from software delivery scenes, especially in mobile space. But I keep enough abreast to stay current, meaning if you have something specific you want advice about, I can help out.

Top Bottom