• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Axel

J|Zεη
I can totally see what Zen is trying to make or do but it's so damn arbitrary and won't have any lasting impact on how players look or treat each other.

@ Axel Axel

I'm guessing you were going for something like this?

Axel: (Win/Loss Town Wins/Scum Wins/Indy Wins)

Discography here of player here

Scumhunting: 3/5
Towntelling: 3/5
Influence: 4/5
Persuasion: 4/5
Scum Play: 4/5

Overall: My Opinion Is Subjective
Yes, it is just a compendium. A player directory. A Dgame Members Dictionary. The attributes were totally just for fun. I believe Zen was going to let people change any attributes they wanted themselves so long as it was reasonable because they were completely moot.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yes, it is just a compendium. A player directory. A Dgame Members Dictionary. The attributes were totally just for fun. I believe Zen was going to let people change any attributes they wanted themselves so long as it was reasonable because they were completely moot.
I would LOVE a Dgames member directory, like profiles.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Speaking of Avatars is that a custom-made FE sprite? I don't remember that character, although it looks sort of familiar.
It is indeed! I dabbled in splicing GNA sprites for some time, and this is L'Original Raziek.

The sprite itself is a composite of Klein's Face (Fe6), Joshua's body(Fe8) and parts of Joshua and Colm's hair (both Fe8), with color schemes from places I can't remember.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Double-posto power!

I just noticed this:

Go here for a variety of competitive forum games! Test your skills in Mafia, RPG, Diplomacy, and more!
Why are we not actually playing any Diplomacy? Game is fun as ****. I'd offer to host, but I want to PLAY.

Is there interest in playing a game (I think it's 7 players (England, France, Germany, Italy, Austria, Russia, Turkey) + mod) and/or a volunteer to mod?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Double-posto power!

I just noticed this:

Why are we not actually playing any Diplomacy? Game is fun as ****. I'd offer to host, but I want to PLAY.

Is there interest in playing a game (I think it's 7 players (England, France, Germany, Italy, Austria, Russia, Turkey) + mod) and/or a volunteer to mod?
I'd be down (to play).

I don't know anything about Diplomacy when it comes to modding it.

Last edited:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
You can play Diplomacy online, I'd love to get a group going. I tried to actually do that here before but I got a lot of "Yeah, I'm interested in online board games" followed by silence and "can't make it" responses.

But if you want to play Diplomacy, I'm down. Plenty of websites to play it on.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I haven't really looked into the websites that play it, as I'm fairly new to the game. Currently playing my first game through a Facebook thread (being moderated by one of the Smash guys in my local scene), with Smash players.

Is there an easy way to incorporate any part of the "playing" of it on SWF, or would we basically just be playing offsite?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
You make a thread in DGames where everyone can sign up, then everyone can discuss the game to everyone there or via PM conversations.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I just received 500 too, it really boosted my confidence.

507 and 293.

Why are my points so low?

1. 100
    Awarded: Today at 9:40 AM
    I LOVE IT!
    Content you have posted has attracted 500 likes.

2. 50
    Awarded: Nov 19, 2013
    Happy Birthday!
    User logs in on their birthday!

3. 50
    Awarded: Aug 9, 2013
    Can't Get Enough of Your Stuff
    Your content has been liked 250 times.

4. 25
    Awarded: Jun 15, 2013
    Seriously Likeable!
    Content you have posted has attracted 100 likes.

5. 10
    Awarded: Mar 14, 2013
    I Like It a Lot
    Your messages have been liked 25 times.

6. 50
    Awarded: Feb 20, 2013
    We Salute You!
    Retire as member of staff. We all move on some day...

7. 120
    Tempus Fugit
    Been a member for 5 years. Time sure flies!

8. 100
    You could have written a novel by now
    You have accumulated 10000 posts. Take a break!

9. 75
    Never at a loss for words
    You accumulated 5000 posts. Hopefully they weren't all spam!

10. 50
    Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
    You accumulated 1000 posts, but can you moonwalk?

11. 2
    Awarded: Feb 19, 2013
    Somebody Likes You
    Somebody out there liked one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!

12. 40
    Awarded: Feb 19, 2013
    It's been a long time!
    Be a member for a year!

13. 10
    Awarded: Feb 13, 2013
    Can't Stop!
    You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!

14. 5
    Keeps Coming Back
    30 messages posted. You must like it here!

15. 1
    First Message
    Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
It takes a LONG TIME and at times you can be like "I've lost" and still have many many turns left to make.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
we tried playing diplomacy back in the prehistoric times but failed due to inactivity. if someone wants to start it go head. was fun the few times i did play

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Double-posto power!

I just noticed this:

What's that

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
My first thought when reading OS's achievement list was "Blast it, I can't moonwalk.", followed shortly by "Wait, does Marth even have a moonwalk?"

I may have been playing too much Melee recently.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
It is indeed! I dabbled in splicing GNA sprites for some time, and this is L'Original Raziek.

The sprite itself is a composite of Klein's Face (Fe6), Joshua's body(Fe8) and parts of Joshua and Colm's hair (both Fe8), with color schemes from places I can't remember.
I see! that explains why it seemed so familiar, have you tried doing FE sprites from scratch?

Also speaking of diplomacy, for anyone that has played Advance Wars there is this site that allows people to play it against other people online. http://awbw.amarriner.com/

I don;t remember well, but I think up to 8-10 players could play on a map. Battles take a lot of time against strangers due to lack of activity, but if there were a thread I could see it moving faster.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
From scratch, no, I'm not much of an artist myself, haha.

All I ever really did myself was draw the occasional piece of hair or skin (in MS Paint, a pixel at a time) to patch up a weird spot.

Top Bottom