• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Okay, we're up to like 65 posts, let's leave it here for now.

I know at least a few of us are going (Ryker, BSL, KevinM, Sworddancer., Red Ryu), is there anyone else I'm unaware of that is going to Apex?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Faster than Light? Yeah, but I haven't really played it since I finally beat the thing on normal difficulty.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Same here wrt FTL. Once I unlocked most of the ships and beat it a few times I left it be. It was a fun little game though

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Lol I recently did a D3 run through an i must say Normal difficulty is much easier than I remember.
Edit: Although i did play a witch doctor named after my avatar so maybe i channeled his spirit. Lol

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Okay, we're up to like 65 posts, let's leave it here for now.

I know at least a few of us are going (Ryker, BSL, KevinM, Sworddancer., Red Ryu), is there anyone else I'm unaware of that is going to Apex?
I'll be there.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Btw I entered for melee but won't really care to practice because I haven't been practicing... been lazy so more looking forwarding to having fun with my bros

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
whoop whoop apex hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyype also blue switches are so deliciously amazing

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Gauging interest on which of two longform projects I should develop further:
  • A cross-forum FTL-themed game (different ship crews) involving simple fights between player ships, NPC interactions, and some communication between forums with some mafia aspects
  • An A-Game taking place over several "seasons" of games, with the first season revolving around 8-player casework in a police department, but with future seasons' plots and characters resulting from what the players did in the previous season

Last edited:

Handorin

Smash Hero
I'd prefer the FTL themed game because it's more of a short(er) term commitment.

The agame seems awesome though.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
http://i.imgur.com/hnNQL5L.png

lol pool C4 lookin more free than scum in a cop&doc C9 amirite?!

Btw if any dgamers still for some reason don't have a hotel room feel free to hmu, one of the people originally stayin in my room bailed so we only have 3 in the room atm
I think Bladewise probably has that first seed on lock. ESAM or Mikehaze will likely get second seed, so if u can get past ESAM, I think you'll be in good shape :p

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
http://i.imgur.com/hnNQL5L.png

lol pool C4 lookin more free than scum in a cop&doc C9 amirite?!

Btw if any dgamers still for some reason don't have a hotel room feel free to hmu, one of the people originally stayin in my room bailed so we only have 3 in the room atm
Wait you're GOING and not staying in the DGAMES room?!

Not that we have space there's already 10 people haha oops

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Didnt know you all were putting together a dgames room lol

I also registered pretty late for this whole shindig so I'm sure you all filled the room way before then

Definitely agree with yall about the names to watch in my pool. Gotta take it one set at a time though heh

Top Bottom