• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DG Interview Thread: Walrus? Toasted

RPS

• Total voters

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Explain your reasons for using the Le Bateleur role. Did you have to any dirty favours for the swf mods in order to create the account?

After Persona Mafia, what is your opinion on recruiting games?

Which are your 3 favourite/least favourite character endings in VLR?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
how do you feel about religion? Do you subscribe to one? Do you have a predisposition towards people who do or do not?

:phone:

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
In Harry Potter mafia you used a yak role. In Persona mafia you used THREE recruiting roles. Why do you like recruits so much? Don't you realize that recruits are both unfun to the players and completely negate the point of scumhunting?

*am obviously biased against recruiting roles*

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
In Harry Potter mafia you used a yak role. In Persona mafia you used THREE recruiting roles. Why do you like recruits so much? Don't you realize that recruits are both unfun to the players and completely negate the point of scumhunting?

*am obviously biased against recruiting roles*
Recruiters are lame.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I've been inactive on smashboards for awhile now, and this still isn't up.

Wut

:phone:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Nabe's interview was great. Bummer it got wiped with the server swap.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Can we just start asking questions to someone else and then one day get surprised with Nabe's?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Man, you guys. When you see it (this weekend) you'll understand my heartbreaking commitment to your cause. 49 pages as we near the end.
Hype hype hype.

Also, you should post your thoughts and hidden secrets of Persona mafia at some point. I might have been the only one, but I was actually interested in that.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Private wins.

Unless someone can find The Cure covering that song, there's pretty much nowhere to go but down from Queen.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
At first I was looking for an Ozzy cover, cuz he's covered a couple John Lennon songs in the past. Not that one though :urg: Then I found Queen and decided that had to be the winner :)

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Queen is almost the best.

Freddie Mercury is the closet thing to a rock idol next to Robert Smith for me. And Robert Smith just kind of does whatever the hell he wants. He covered a Platinum Blonde song with Crystal Castles, and it's pretty much the best thing I've ever heard.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Excerpt from "Questions of Wizardry"

Aggggggghgggggggggh okay.

This is not coming out tonight. But, I want people to understand that I am committed to getting this out ASAP. It has been far too long already.
Here's a small preview, a notable question from the interview. Sorry, but please accept this. The full nine-part interview will be up within 30 hours, or may Snape violently take my chastity.

(Take note: NSFW! Not suitable for anyone below the age of 43!)

---------------------------------------------------------

I know that you're a big Harry Potter fan. From fanfiction night, I actually discovered that there is a Snape X teletubbies fanfiction. Tell me, how much does it hurt you to know that this exists?
Hurt me? Not at all. Rather,

umm...no. ~ Red Ryu

Top Bottom