• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DG Interview Thread: Walrus? Toasted

RPS

• Total voters

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Those 5 dGamers you were chilling with, assign an element (earth wind water fire) to each of them and explain why. Don't take the easy way out like Soup did that sunnovabatchy. At least try to make your answer make you look smart (what a ****ty sentence).

What about yourself do you think is most pretty? :3c

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
howd you discover dgames? why do you stick around? what do you generally enjoy and dislike about the game?

whatve you learned about playing mafia from the games youve modded/played? any experiences in certain gamest thatve taught you certain lessons?

what should protown players ask/remind themselves of before submitting a post? how bout scumbags?

do you actually play smash brothers? what is your experience with those games?

what are some movies you enjoy?

what is your earliest memory?

what superpower would you like to have?

what would you name this room if it wasnt called dgames?

and on an inspirational note

ever manage to surprise yourself by doing something you thought you werent capable of? if so what and how did you get there?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You have seen my play from the beginning (mostly). What did you think changed of me from that time to now?

What do you think has stayed with me the whole time? Do you think this is good or not?

Which game do you think is my worst? Why?
Which game do you think is my best? Why?

Which game was your favorite and why?
Least favorite and why?

Is it odd for you to see me do less work than usual?
Less posts than usual?

Do you think my posting style has changed many times? If so, state when you thought my style changed, each point of time rather.

Is there something I have not done yet that you think it's time that I do? If so, what is it?

What do you consider your posting style?

Do you enjoy Mafia or Town more? Why or why not.

One time you mentioned that I had this weird way of reading you correctly? Was this just a dupe, or rather just a misconception from your pov? What exactly made you think this of me? (I think it's from a comment in Pulp Fiction Mafia)

What do you consider my playstyle? What part of works, and what part of it doesn't?

If we were to hydra, how would you expect it to play out? What would we do as a hydra (example, agree on reads and be ONE, or just do whatever whenever however and play on gut)

Who do you think are 3 ideal partners for me to hydra as and why?
Who do you think are 3 ideal partners for YOU to hydra with and why?

What do you love about?
What do you hate about me?

What do you consider my strengths?
What do you consider my weaknesses? (and how should I improve on those)

What are your strengths?
What do you consider your weaknesses, and how are you trying to improve on them?

What do you think of my personality?
Do you think I like to ask people what they think of me?

Do you like reading your own posts?

Do I really focus on my own image? (when posting)

What band reminds you of me? [Also answer this question but replace me with you]
What song represents me? [Also answer this question but replace me with you]
What word describes me? [Also answer this question but replace me with you]

What role [power or not] do you think fits me and my playtyle/personality? Why? [Also answer this question but replace me with you and my with your]
What role [power or not] do you think doesn't fit me? Why? [Also answer this question but replace me with you]

What is your favorite role and why?
Least favorite role and why?

(Let's say we have an average town for each of these questions)
You are scum with two good players. What's your plan. What luxury's do you have here, what don't you have to worry about? Are you more comfortable in this position? What in this position, can trump your play and cause you all to lose? Since you have a good team with you, for this part of the question, you can assume the town is good instead of average, what changes in the town? What do you have to do differently than in an average town? What can trump you here?
You are scum with two weak players. What's your plan. What do you have to worry about, what do you have to expect? What do you lament about being 'the parent' in this situation? What in this situation will cause you to lose? (I expect more things since you have a weaker team to assist you) Why is this different from the first situation?
You are scum with one medicore player and one weak player. What's your plan. What do you have to expect here? How is it different than being with two weak players?

You are a mason. Any one person can be your mason buddy. Who is it?

If you want good fun and laughs, who would your mason be?
If you want a quick and easy win, who would it be?
If you would want a fun and good win, who would it be?

In each case, what would you talk about with that mason, and how would you setup a plan to catch scum?
If you want an example playerlist to implement into your answers, you can use NecroMafia's playerlist.

How would you play it differently than me and Zen?
What did you think of our play together? Was it risky? Was it optimal? What did we miss? [Me and Zen were Lover's in NecroMafia for those who haven't read it]
Now, knowing that I was most likely going to be the Night kill night 1 [from endgame], did you think we played badly with reference to the setup? How would this have effected the rest of the town and it's corresponding roles? [Remember that if we were killed, we wouldn't be able to be used as zombies]

Now then. What do you prioritize, winning, or having fun? Why?
Is there something else besides winning and/or having fun? If so, what?

What do you think I prioritize and why?

Do you think I ask good questions for interviews?
What kind of questions do you think I don't ask enough of?

Name one question you remember me asking, and state why I should never ask it again. (Mafia wise)
What type of questions that I ask, do you feel are good at finding scum, or giving info or both?
In Mafia, what type of questions do you think I don't ask?

Have I been asking less questions than before, or do I still do it? :troll:

Now let's talk about four aspects: Accuracy (in reads), Tranparency (in being read), Competency (getting the best lynch), and Foresight (looking at who will be lynched ahead of time in the playerlist) [I got this from this post Aspects of Good town play by Hito and deff tell me what you think of that)

Which do you think is most important?
List those four aspects in order of most important to least important, and explain why on each.

Now tell me, which aspects do you think towns in Dgames usually employ well? Give 3-5 examples. You can give recent and old examples.
Which aspects do towns in Dgames fail to employ, and why? How can they help themselves improve on those aspects? Give 3-5 examples. You can give recent and old examples.
Which aspects do towns employ, but weakly? How can they help themselves improve on those aspects? Give 3-5 examples. You can give recent and old examples.

List the aspects you think are least used, from least to most used.

Now, from a scum perspective, which aspects would you fear most? The least? Why?

Now then. Do an assesment of a 5 (or more if you want) Dgames players aspects [as in all four aspects, like a bio or portfolio] (go into detail with this, the why, what you think they can do to change it, which aspects they have that are good, the conclusion etc etc). You can assess me too, I'm a big boy. Also assess yourself. Tell us what you think.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Wow, nice interview, Ran. I loved reading all of that.

Wait, those were only questions? Are you sure? That seems longer than like... every other interview combined!

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
this'll take ages to go up...

Questions til friday. Closing it off from then on to prevent an eternally delayed interview as well as forcing people to ask questions on time in the future if they need to.

:v
Nabe start answering

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Who put the "bop" in the "bop-shoo bop-shoo bop"?

If the pen is mightier than the sword, then why do actions speak louder than words?

Why do they sell cigarettes at gas stations if you're not allowed to smoke there?

If 7-11 is open 24hrs a day 365 days a year, how come there's locks on the doors?

If drinking and driving is illegal, why do you need a driver's license to buy alcohol?

What is the meaning of life?

How come the alphabet is in that order? Is it cuz of that song?

Do blind people see their dreams?

Why is it called a TV set, when you only get one?

Do you think they tried other flavors for toothpaste before they settled on mint?

Does a bear **** in the woods? What if he has other options?

Favorite genre of music. You can only choose one!

Why is the word "abbreviated" so long?

Two ducks walk into a bar... finish that joke.

How come when you buy lemon juice at the store, it's made with artificial flavor, but dishwashing liquid is made with real lemons?

How come the sun makes your hair lighter, but your skin darker?

Cats or dogs?

Monkeys or penguins?

Pedophilia, or incest?

You can only watch one TV show the rest of your life. What show do you choose?

If 2 wrongs don't make a right, but 3 lefts do make a right, does that mean the "2 wrongs" guy just gave up too soon?

Why is it called a "building" even after it's already built?

Why do fat chance and slim chance mean the same thing?

Why do drive-thru ATMs have braille directions?

Why do people say "cold as hell"?

Are you as bothered as I am by the constant misuse of "your" and "you're" in this thread?

TBG

Smash Cadet
ryker said:
When is someone going to bring more AiBers over here?
Only in my dreams.
Can I pinch you?

ryker said:
Any other Mafia sites besides AiB or DGames that you have played at? What's your opinion on sites like EpicMafia or MafiaScum?
Nope.
Hey, Pick your Poison over at NS2 was amazing. I still think it hold an internet wide record for most posts in one game.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Go read mine you miser.

Also

Do you know how much Lactot *****ed to me about WW14: Neighborhoods or whatever Sprite called it?

What brought you to AiB? What later drew you to DGames?

Anyone you wanna see from AiB that's not already here or do you have everyone?

Favorite game from AiB?

I still think you're scum all the time, by the way. How do you deal with that?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
You missed a bunch of questions in the interview, Nabe.

Worst interview NA.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Marshy, you know what that means? Nabe's going to try and do it over the span of several weeks, before going "**** it" and giving up on it. Just like everyone else's new years resolutions.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Marshy, you know what that means? Nabe's going to try and do it over the span of several weeks, before going "**** it" and giving up on it. Just like everyone else's new years resolutions.
I actually did it the other way around when my resolution was not to get expelled last year.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
What would you have changed about the Persona setup knowing what you know now?

Any delicious moments from the game that made you happy? Any that made you sad?

Did the setup run to your expectations or did anything take you by surprise?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Who on dGames would you trust with a Death Note? Up to 3 people. And what do you expect them to do with it?

Why are you so slow with this interview? :(

Yukiko best P4 - yes/no/maybeso?

Top Bottom