• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DG Interview Thread: Walrus? Toasted

RPS

• Total voters

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Raziek was one of the DG mods who posted and didn't change it, so like... why?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
soup (15); marshy, Sephiroths Masamune, Ranmaru, Dark Horse, Gheb_01, Kary, Rake, Handorin, Sworddancer., Ramen King, Circus, Kawaii Vinyl., J, vanderzant, soup,

Raziek (16); Ryker, BSL, BarDulL, Red Ryu, Raziek, Xonar, Orboknown, WashedLaundry, Gova, adumbrodeus, Juushichi, Glyph, Nabe, Joey,Evil Eye, Omni

Red Ryu (2); Sold2, John2k4

both heads of no hetero and no hetero voting ? Seems legit

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

The provinces gathered their allied forces and marched across Canada (even through Quebec), strong in their resolve , they made it to the border that separated Canada from The Maritimes , the provinces waited a moment before they made their move, then, they charged the border.

The maritimes never knew what hit them. Both Fish and body were strewn about as the other provinces clobbered the maritimes. And after the battle, The Prime Minister got on top of the heaping pile of corpses (and dead fish) and declared peace.

The Maritmes, Town Hated Horny Fisherman , had been daykilled

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

^not sure if serious, or if plans to kill me

Admittedly i could have made it better, but i have an exam in 5 minutes, so i rushed it.
Also, i kid the maritimes, i have nothing personally against it or people who work / live there.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
The provinces gathered their allied forces and marched across Canada (even through Quebec), strong in their resolve , they made it to the border that separated Canada from The Maritimes , the provinces waited a moment before they made their move, then, they charged the border.

The maritimes never knew what hit them. Both Fish and body were strewn about as the other provinces clobbered the maritimes. And after the battle, The Prime Minister got on top of the heaping pile of corpses (and dead fish) and declared peace.

That was fantastic.
Agreed with raz. should post role pm deadpool style though.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I support Canada Mafia only if we Americans Who Know Better Than You get to decide how the flavor gets implemented based on terrible, shallow stereotypes we hold about Canadians.

The only town PR is Wayne Gretzky, and his ability is "Toothlessness." I don't know what that means in practice yet.

All VTs are wandering moose who don't know what's going on. Maybe there's also an Indy Survivor beaver, Idunno.

The mafia faction, regardless of size, is the concept of Socialized Medicine, obv.

Every single player has a posting restriction: All posts made must end with "eh."

There are no Night Kills; everyone just apologizes to each other profusely and constantly.

Oh god somebody stop me.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
It also occurs to me that Wayne Gretzky may not even be from Canada, but I don't even care. He's the only hockey player I'm capable of naming.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I support Canada Mafia only if we Americans Who Know Better Than You get to decide how the flavor gets implemented based on terrible, shallow stereotypes we hold about Canadians.

The only town PR is Wayne Gretzky, and his ability is "Toothlessness." I don't know what that means in practice yet.

All VTs are wandering moose who don't know what's going on. Maybe there's also an Indy Survivor beaver, Idunno.

The mafia faction, regardless of size, is the concept of Socialized Medicine, obv.

Every single player has a posting restriction: All posts made must end with "eh."

There are no Night Kills; everyone just apologizes to each other profusely and constantly.

Oh god somebody stop me.
EE needs to be an indy BP Unlynchable SK

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

Oh god somebody stop me.
>EE
I
makes
S
a
t
comment
i
about
l
Canada
l
mafia
L
>Circus
o
begins
v
stereotyping
e
Canadians

C
tends
i
to
r
rustle
c
my
u
jimmies
s
real good. I mean, even messing with Yankees bothers me, but at least those people choose not to live in the South and be recognized that way. These are just some eskimos on a barren iceberg who did not ask to be mocked by some racist on the internet.

Canadians don't exist just to fish/play hockey/"eh."

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Based on the fact that he just changed context specific words from your post, I would say it's a joke.

This is a damn good page.

:phone:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
naw guys

10 provinces and 3 territories

= 13 people

= a small game

one kind of offensive, kind of accurate stereotype to represent each area

possibly some canada specific mechanics, I dunno. As totally untrue as it is, Sorry: Raz and I take that back are pretty damn funny

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oh god somebody stop me.
Oh god XD.

I am sooo tempted to do this

Rake, it was a good post. Get some confidence!

Agreed with raz. should post role pm deadpool style though.
:)

It legitimately was fantastic, I loved it.

No sarcasm.
:D

Rake and raz should make a canadian themed mafia lol.
Oh god. I really should

oh my god rake please host Canada Mafia
EE requesting something ? Oh man.

"Sorry" = vote
"I take that back" = unvote

This is so accurate and would be hilarious

naw guys

10 provinces and 3 territories

= 13 people

= a small game

one kind of offensive, kind of accurate stereotype to represent each area

possibly some canada specific mechanics, I dunno. As totally untrue as it is, Sorry: Raz and I take that back are pretty damn funny
Hmm.

WARNING STEREOTYPES:
-----------------------------

Let's see:

BC: a strange mix of pot smoking hippies and upscale yuppies,Through housing prices, the yuppies are winning.

Alberta: Fat oil tycoons, cowboys , generally canada's texas

Saskatchewan: farmers and bumpkins. Ere'thang is flat

Manitoba: cranky, cheap, alcoholic, and cold. So, so, cold. We wear that fact like a badge on our sleeves. Also cheap. We will drive an extra 20 minutes to save $2. Hella ganky amount of mosquitoes. Winterpeg

Ontario: a bunch of stuck up snobs who believe Toronto is the only "real" city in Canada. /a bunch of lawyers and greasy politicians

Quebec: Frenchies. Separation.

Maritimers: (including Newfoundlanders, or Newfies): generally thought of as a friendly sort, if a little slow on the uptake and/or prone to quirky behaviour. There is a whole subset of bad jokes about Newfies in particular (much like blonde jokes, really). Horny , bunch of fishermen.

Northern Canadians: (Yukon, NWT, Nunavut): a desolate land of Inuit, polar bears and eccentric frontiers-people.

Canada specific play thing :

Puck Drop: Probably some sort of vote / lynch modifier
Stanley Cup Finals: All players grow a beard and don't leave the house / lynch mechanic
Grey Cup: some sort of lynch mechanic
Health Care: Doctor gets some sort of bonus for successful docs

Top Bottom