• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DG Interview Thread: Walrus? Toasted

RPS

• Total voters

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Oh, also, as additional incentive to vote for this Canadian:

I'm about to meet a ton of D-Gamers at Retribution this Friday/Saturday! You should interview me about how awesome it was while it's still fresh in my mind!

(Especially Stew-Chan's pretty face)

:phone:
Vote: Raz
(although you should've brought me down too)

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
MY THREE HAVE ALREADY BEEN SELECTED

Are you questioning my word?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
raziek (14); ryker, bsl, bardull, red ryu, raziek, xonar, orboknown, evil eye, washedlaundry, gova, juushichi, adumb, glyph, nabe
soup (14); marshy, sephiroths masamune, ranmaru, dark horse, gheb_01, kary, anomandaris_rake, handorin, sworddancer., ramen king, circus, vinyl, j, vanz
red ryu (1); sold2,
shark tank (2); ranmaru, summonerau
: i

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Doesn't feel right. We might need to have another Rock Paper Scissors to the death.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Raziek (14); Ryker, BSL, BarDulL, Red Ryu, Raziek, Xonar, Orboknown, Evil Eye, WashedLaundry, Gova, adumbrodeus, Juushichi, DtJ Glyphmoney, Nabe
soup (15); marshy, Sephiroths Masamune, Ranmaru, Dark Horse, Gheb_01, Kary, Anomandaris_Rake, Handorin, Sworddancer., Ramen King, Circus, Kawaii Vinyl., J, vanderzant, soup
Red Ryu (2); Sold2, John2k4
Fighting the system (2); KevinM, JTB

@Xonar/Zen: when's the deadline?

@Soup: vote yourself already. If you're tied after that you can RPS.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
lol soup

why do you always hold out on voting for yourself in an attempt to pretend you don't ache with all your loins to be interview, but then ultimately pull the card out when victory is a narrow and uncertain path?

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
hey john fyi if something isn't meant to be mean, which that wasn't, and it's not a censored word, which it wasn't

it doesn't need to be changed

you are over exerting

with that said, the title DID need to be changed, but not to what you changed it to. One moment

EDIT: there, that got it :b:

John2k4

The End of an Era
hey john fyi if something isn't meant to be mean, which that wasn't, and it's not a censored word, which it wasn't

it doesn't need to be changed

you are over exerting

with that said, the title DID need to be changed, but not to what you changed it to. One moment
I checked here earlier and did nothing, figuring that someone here would change it.

When two DG mods posted here & didn't seem to notice, I simply changed that to Raziek. The old title was inappropriate, and this new one is still cutting it close.

Why did you think it didn't need to be changed?

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I checked here earlier and did nothing, figuring that someone here would change it.

When two DG mods posted here & didn't seem to notice, I simply changed that to Raziek. The old title was inappropriate, and this new one is still cutting it close.

Why did you think it didn't need to be changed?

I already broke it down for you in the post you quoted. I have more important things to do than break it down even more somehow, like study for the exam I'm writing in two hours.

TLDR:

-Every room has its own unique standards of what sort of behavior can or cannot be let slide (the definition of trolling varies absurdly widely from room to room for example) and this kind of thing is left to the qualified room mods to determine. Think of it as a community policing model.

-By your own admission, two different mods that are actually assigned to this room obviously saw it and also obviously saw no problem with it. Smods+ aren't supposed to try to supercede room mods, they're supposed to help them catch stuff they might have missed

-As I said prior, given that jovial jabbing is both a cultural constant and obviously permitted in DGames and that the original title didn't contain a censored swear, there was nothing wrong with it, even if you don't like it

-No, the new title is not pushing it, literally everyone understands that it's a joke (most especially the person it's directed at!) and once again it does not contain censordodging or anything

ok I guess I ended up breaking it down after all. Damn you evil John combines!! You will suffar! :mad:

(mind you some of this could potentially be moot since I cant' remember if the original one was "razsuxcox" which yeah wouldn't have been gravy or "razsuxballz" which is the one I'm assuming it was. Sleep deprivation does things to the ol' memory)

Top Bottom