• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
rambling ****
ok
1: so you are bashing ME for winning a contest that melee1 told noone about; even tho he knew about it a week in advance.
2: Given there was a thread over it...no one really knew about it a couple days before the event. Regardless, if I could beat melee1 on my own or not.
3: By going when melee1 could not, I am making a smart move for going the last day and snagging the win from under his nose.
4:If It was THAT important to him. He coulda skipped work.
Sidepoint: If I'm talking so much **** about everyone. Weren't you the one who told me that none of dallas is getting any better. Which I go on to state, that everybody is getting ALOT better. Except when you lost an 80:20 matchup vs a D3. First CO18. Then Fogo, moar rage quit PLEEEZ.

oh btw, its a good thing you didn't win the money. So your mom can keep cutting your hair. Lets hope the chili bowl is still in style for 20 more years. Gonna need goodluck with that infinite money thing, cuz melee1's gonna need infinite money to fix those teeth. And thank god you weren't too mad. Cuz when yo face looks like this --> :mad: it starts to match yo hair. **** outa juice.

oh btw I'm just messing with you shawn/jesse. I really don't intend to hurt your feelings. srsly. Its just ****-talk. And again, I owe you an apology. But the internet is full of fail when it comes to sincerity.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
dang I love dallas thread
I think everyone in Dallas is great (San angelo too)
money just complicates thingslet's all be buddies and forgive and forget

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Ok guys it's getting out of hand. Please keep it to PMs instead of sharing your personal hate with the rest of the community.

Thanks

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
i love this drama. you guys act like 12 year olds.

you guys just fight fight fight. its not going to resolve anything. even though its enjoyable to watch to egotistical narcissistic people fight

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931

i'm black, its my turn.

someone tell me how to win
One sec I will find you a winning line hopefully.

White has guaranteed win.

Best move seems to be something like Rc8. It won't stop you from losing though Light. Sorry, his position is too overwhelming.

i love this drama. you guys act like 12 year olds.

you guys just fight fight fight. its not going to resolve anything. even though its enjoyable to watch to egotistical narcissistic people fight
Yo Cross think you can give me a ride to HOBO?

Also, about this whole Damien/Melee1/MLG thing...

All I can say is Melee1, don't complain about Damien coming in and taking the money. He did it fair and square. Damien, don't go taunting/rubbing it in.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Bobby if that doesn't work, we can possibly pick you up.

Idk if Bear's talked to you about it. If not contact me on aim or whatever soon.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
pretty sure... i probably can take you
Ok cool. 1 thing:

I live in Waco which will add a bit of time to the trip since you have to get off the highway, come pick me up, and get back on (It's not much, 30 minutes to 45 minutes MAX added on the trip unless you take a super long way to my house or something lol.) Hope this isn't an issue. :)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
In that position Light, your Bishop is useless, where as his Knight is active and controls important squares. Your Rooks are also fairly passive, while his are restricting your moves and controlling massive space.

I've gone over it a few times more in depth, White has a guaranteed win no matter how you play Light.

Chess "Tier List" varies quite a bit based on your position. There is a rough point scale of how many points pieces are worth relatively, but a point accumulation/scoring will not always tell who is winning or has an edge in a position.

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
Well im going to calculate how much it is to get there and back. so i can make it to houston and back to dallas . without using any of my money. if you want to help me calculate. ill going to have a new price up here tonight

-$12 . well thats for a lil profit for me. which is like $8 for me. I have no job. so if you can pitch in that be great.

according to google maps its like 528 miles to get there and back.

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
im poor o.0. sry. if anyone in my pool have one of those things you can hook up to your computer or laptop. you guys could get in friendlies on the way there.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Everyone pitch in $10 at first, if more funds are needed you can nitpick 2-3 dollars per person until you have sufficiently covered Gas funds.

Suspect

Smash Hero
atleast you guys dont live in san antonio

where people try to charge 40$ per person to go to houston and back

Suspect

Smash Hero
Greyfox rents yea but he still does reasonable prices

Kyro is the gas nazi

I dont get ripped off cuz i just stay home lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom