• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofTheSouth33

Smash Rookie
so what tourny would be better to go to as far as people showing up this or MGC.. i want the best competition i can find and the biggest prize

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I would say come to this. You've got... At least 4 of the best Dallas players showing up to this. It's not called G-Krew for nothing. ;)

Plus no laggy TVs and no single elimination.

(G stands for GOOD! Just in case.)

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
lulz, then direct me to the correct HANGOUT TOTALLY SUPER KEWL thread pl0x?

Dallas Thread: D.M.R.D1: SHUZ'S INITIATION TOURNAMENT! 8/30!! MAYBE!!! lmao

^ Dallas Thread. ^ Events coming up.
Well there's art forums and debate forums and just plain old talking forums if you check the main page of swf.

But to get here you went through the smash tournaments link.

emphasizing the phrase "SMASH TOURNAMENTS".

You know, like the kind you won't be playing in, the kind you don't really need to post about.

So please, stop wasting my time and go spam up some other thread.

Yes it is. One of our friends from out of state is coming so we are throwing a tournament for him. Also, it it Shuz's induction party.

Fogo, put this tournament up as a separate tournament on the list (and take the maybe off the main title lol):

D.M.R.D1: SHUZ'S INITIATION TOURNAMENT! 8/30/08

WHERE:
16500 lauder ln.
Dallas, TX 75248.
apt. #22201

Registration starts at 3pm
Tournament will start at 4pm
After tournament, friendlies are mandatory...lol

If you are running late, then just call me 979-216-7010 and we will do our best to accommodate.

SBR Rules will apply

I encourage people to support the tournament with anything they can bring, whether it be some fruit punch from walmart or a bag of pretzels. We also need setups. I need 2 tv's and 3 wii's. Please post or pm me if you can bring either or both :)

(If I didn't cover everything else, then let me know)

In addition to what Bwett stated, if you do not bring a setup or a food product or drink the entry fee will be 1 dollar a person. (a set up will waive the fee for the whole car)

EDIT: <3 mouf

EDIT2: It's my birthday!

hello 19 :)

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
Fogo, you're 19?! You look older. >_> Happy B-day!

And unless something changes, I'll be attending this tournament with a setup. K? Good.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
so if entry fee is a buck then whats costing to go towards the prize?
-Before you go to this tournament you must decide

Do i want to bring a

setup
or
snack
or
drinks
or
1 buck

any of those 4 will get you in

-Now that your at the apartment

you will have to pay 5 bucks to enter the tournament. They will announce how the pot will be split depending on how many show up.

i hope this isn't to confusing.

O.T.L

Smash Apprentice
Well this sucks, I want to go to fogo's. Tourney but it starts too early and my cousin doesn't get off work until later. O well I guess we can start our own little tourney sometime. :link:

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
Well there's art forums and debate forums and just plain old talking forums if you check the main page of swf.

But to get here you went through the smash tournaments link.

emphasizing the phrase "SMASH TOURNAMENTS".

You know, like the kind you won't be playing in, the kind you don't really need to post about.

So please, stop wasting my time and go spam up some other thread.

In addition to what Bwett stated, if you do not bring a setup or a food product or drink the entry fee will be 1 dollar a person. (a set up will waive the fee for the whole car)

EDIT: <3 mouf

EDIT2: It's my birthday!

hello 19 :)

youngling.

DEV64

Smash Apprentice
**** if fogo's a youngling i must be like a super youngling cause im only 15 LOL :kirby:

FF4 kicks *** i know its late but i just got the game the opening scene looks very good for a DS game.

Edit: yaa im a paladin.

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
WHERE: 16500 lauder ln.
Dallas, TX 75248.
apt. #22201 so thats the location im guessing?? and what time do we need to be there on sat.... and isnt this during the Midnight gaming championships
Yeah, it is, but guess where all the competition will be at? :laugh:

But seriously, the Bwogo fests are ten times better than anything MGC can throw. Sure, the pot may not be as big, but they have lag free TV's, friendlies that actually improve your game, and ladybug's cookies/brownies.

IF anything, come for the aforementioned. Specifically those brownies. Oh. My. Gawd. My mouth o to the g rasm'd the first time I had one.

Too good.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Yeah, it is, but guess where all the competition will be at? :laugh:

But seriously, the Bwogo fests are ten times better than anything MGC can throw. Sure, the pot may not be as big, but they have lag free TV's, friendlies that actually improve your game, and ladybug's cookies/brownies.

IF anything, come for the aforementioned. Specifically those brownies. Oh. My. Gawd. My mouth o to the g rasm'd the first time I had one.

Too good.
What's an ograsm?

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
What's an ograsm?
4SAKN, DP, and Ograsm's, oh my. Dallas is filthy. :(

lol u always have to give this kid a hard time dont you?
He doesn't really give me a hard time. Just ridicules my name, hits my sack with his bangkok joke (lolwut?), and.. well, I'm sure he's contemplating texas twistering my nipples. But it's all good. It's just his way of making me a better brawler. Infinity style.

So, I guess I know what I'm bringing on Saturday.

OGRASMS!!! Hizzah!! Ograsms for everyone!

:D
Yesss.. :lick:

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
Another thought...

I don't know if Fogo/Bwett will go for this, but since the tournament is starting earlier than usual, can we hold a random character tournament afterwards? After going to my first couple of classes I feel like I'm going to be extremely busy this fall, so I don't think I'll ever get the chance to host one of my own.

Bwett

Smash Ace
Another thought...

I don't know if Fogo/Bwett will go for this, but since the tournament is starting earlier than usual, can we hold a random character tournament afterwards? After going to my first couple of classes I feel like I'm going to be extremely busy this fall, so I don't think I'll ever get the chance to host one of my own.
We'll see how it goes.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Mouf flamed and no one answered. Is that maturity I smell? Nah, can't be.

I miss RoK and RAGE :(

edit: G-Kon was mad expensive anyways. Although OOSers would have been nice. Gather the hype from this and create a new monster. That doesn't cost $25

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Back in my day, I stayed up late uploading videos to youtube.

But then again i had dedication

and skill.

O.T.L

Smash Apprentice
Anyone here live near the Hurst area? I go to school there and since I'm in the hood I can brawl if anyone is interested. get out of school in the mornings around 10 or noon depending what day it is.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Mouf flamed and no one answered. Is that maturity I smell? Nah, can't be.

I miss RoK and RAGE :(

edit: G-Kon was mad expensive anyways. Although OOSers would have been nice. Gather the hype from this and create a new monster. That doesn't cost $25
Well Mr. Box if u come saturday to shuz initation RoK will be there and yeah G-kon was too expensive it was bs

Oh and Hylian what were u gonna plan since Gkon was canceled?

DEV64

Smash Apprentice
hay fogo u want to 5$ mm on sat.

also bwett/fogo have u figured out which stages are going to be starter,counter,banned yet.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
I was referring to Rage/RoK cold war of old. But I still miss his punk arse. I would come saturday but i'm babysitting my highschool sister lmao. i might leave her if there was at least a lil melee going on

Is the MGC gonna continue on like last year and have finals and such? I saw that brawl1 went to more than one after winning and figured that might mess up shiztu.

DEV64

Smash Apprentice
I was referring to Rage/RoK cold war of old. But I still miss his punk arse. I would come saturday but i'm babysitting my highschool sister lmao. i might leave her if there was at least a lil melee going on

Is the MGC gonna continue on like last year and have finals and such? I saw that brawl1 went to more than one after winning and figured that might mess up shiztu.
i can bring melee if u want im bringing it anyways cause my friend wants to buy it from me so forget yo sister and come play some smash.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami

and skill.
That had better not be pointed towards me.

I take my time to run this thread and constantly welcome newcomers who ask the same questions over and over again and if anybody that plays smash has skill it's me. Ask anybody that plays either game with me.

bluezaft

The True Zaft

and skill.
You used to have skill? I think I would've remembered that.

Zac said he might be interested in going to the Houston melee tourney. Which as we all know means no, he's not going. Who wants to ride there in DoH's car that runs on water?

edit:
I take my time to run this thread and constantly welcome newcomers who ask the same questions over and over again
Like when people ask if anything is happening this weekend when the answer is in the freaking title? God I love that.

edit 2:
Did I even ask DoH if he wanted to go to Houston? I don't remember.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Zac said he might be interested in going to the Houston melee tourney. Which as we all know means no, he's not going. Who wants to ride there in DoH's car that runs on water?
When is this tourney? I'm seriously wanting to go, but I think I'll need more melee practice first. -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom