• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Demon Lord Ghirahim's Fabulous Horde of Stunning Features! CONFIRMED ASSIST TROPHY APPEARANCE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Well, this thread is starting to fall off of the face of the Earth again, so I thought I'd share this before it ends up on page 10 or something. :p

[COLLAPSE="Ghirahim OP Banner"]

Direct link:
http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg519/nthreeon/SSB4 Newcomers/GhirahimHeader_zpsdcbc1ca2.png
[/COLLAPSE]
Holder (if you still come here), feel free to add it to the OP, or stick it among your collection of Ghirahim images, or just ignore it.

Sorry for interrupting this thread's decline back into obscurity. :awesome::smirk:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Well, this thread is starting to fall off of the face of the Earth again, so I thought I'd share this before it ends up on page 10 or something. :p

[COLLAPSE="Ghirahim OP Banner"]

Direct link:
http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg519/nthreeon/SSB4 Newcomers/GhirahimHeader_zpsdcbc1ca2.png
[/COLLAPSE]
Holder (if you still come here), feel free to add it to the OP, or stick it among your collection of Ghirahim images, or just ignore it.

Sorry for interrupting this thread's decline back into obscurity. :awesome::smirk:
That artwork looks creepy...

I love it.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Y no Impa bannur? :c

Any Ghirahim fans opposed to Impa btw?

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

She'll get done once I break through the bottom of the barrel I've finished scraping. :laugh:

Seriously though, I'll get to it eventually if you want, but there are several others I'm going to make before her.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Whoa seriously? Was kinda making a joke, but I'd be thrilled to see it! As even Ghirahim look awesome in that banner you made.

Gotta say that I'm not even completely against Ghirahim. Just want Impa much much more.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
She'll get done once I break through the bottom of the barrel I've finished scraping. :laugh:

Seriously though, I'll get to it eventually if you want, but there are several others I'm going to make before her.
You should definitely open a suggestion thread for banners. ;)

Or just make a Goroh or Muddy one for my support threads. Please? [/puppydogeyes]

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake

No objections here, i want both of them in above all other zelda candidates. Ghirahim would be a great addition and he has so much potential just moveset wise, and with his personality added to that he would be a very entertaining newcomer.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I support this. Ghirahim ftw! Can't really read anything here though. Haven't beaten the game yet.
My advice is, don't read anymore of this thread until you beat the game. Things will be spoiled.

phate

Smash Apprentice
Ghirahim is the equivalent to Zant from TP. Considering that they were going to add a Toon Zelda before Zant, I would have to assume that Ghirahim isn't going to happen. Keep dreaming though, dreamers. I don't see any Zelda characters being added. There's really only 3 major characters that a recurring.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
There's really only 3 major characters that a recurring.
Every character in Brawl except Shiek are recurring.
And there are other recurring characters left - Tingle
Anju, Malon, Talon, Epona, etc. :troll:

:phone:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Impa is almost as reoccuring as Epona. Which is quite a lot for Zelda standards.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Anyone who supports Ghirahim to actually make an appearance would probably have to oppose Impa by virtue of that purely because if Impa somehow got in Ghirahim might lose his chance if Sakurai hesitates to not only put in two new Zelda characters but two iffy characters at that.

Also yeah people compare him to Zant a lot. Obviously I see the many similarities, but I cannot agree that they are equal logistically (granted the differences may be negligible). I will admit as I have before Ghirahim is going to unlikely, but there is a fan base that desires him in both Japan and America, and anyone who knows anything about the character know that appearance-wise, personality-wise, and move-wise he would make a greater fit in Smash Bros. than perhaps even characters who seemingly have a better chance of getting in.

But wow, it's been a while since I've looked in this place. If it continues to see life, I'll perhaps continue to update the two original posts to support the movement.

Anyone who supports Ghirahim to actually make an appearance would probably have to oppose Impa by virtue of that purely because if Impa somehow got in Ghirahim might lose his chance if Sakurai hesitates to not only put in two new Zelda characters but two iffy characters at that.

Also yeah people compare him to Zant a lot. Obviously I see the many similarities, but I cannot agree that they are equal logistically (granted the differences may be negligible). I will admit as I have before Ghirahim is going to unlikely, but there is a fan base that desires him in both Japan and America, and anyone who knows anything about the character know that appearance-wise, personality-wise, and move-wise he would make a greater fit in Smash Bros. than perhaps even characters who seemingly have a better chance of getting in.

But wow, it's been a while since I've looked in this place. If it continues to see life, I'll perhaps continue to update the two original posts to support the movement.

I agree with this

Oops, sorry for double post. Trying to post seems to be acting weird now and I had to hit the post button more than once to get it to work (started doing this last night, so I might have to look into it)

But still both Ghirahim and Impa should be in

phate

Smash Apprentice
Every character in Brawl except Shiek are recurring.
And there are other recurring characters left - Tingle
Anju, Malon, Talon, Epona, etc. :troll:

I said major recurring not just recurring lawls. Anyway I'm calling it, Ghirahim is going to be popular and demanded, and placed in the game as an NPC or assist trophy.

If this happens you all owe me individual cookies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
So the taunts would be:

Up Taunt: Dance ritual
Side Taunt: Sticks his tongue
Down Taunt: Briefly transforms into Demise's sword and then laughs

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I think the ritual dance would be better suited as a victory pose.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Walks up to Peach, spams tongue action taunt like Ghirahim's business.

Yeah I think this will be the outcome of smash 4's taunt parties.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I wanna taunt against Ghirahim with Anthony Higgs!

*Ghirahim tongues taunt*
Man, YOU GOT NO STYLE!!

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Anthony: Remember me?

Ghirahim: *Wiggles his tongue*

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Anthony: HEY, HEY PUNK!
DON'T YA KNOW HOW TO TREAT A LADY!!??

Ghirahim:

Anthony:
YOU GOT NO STYLE!!

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
Yea i would want his final form to be his final smash, making him super heavy in the process. But holder of the heels demise final smash might be cool as well.

---

There was one idea had thrown around a while ago, some people liked it others didnt. But what if ghirahim could turn into his sword form and could either hurl himself at his opponents, or be used as an item by perhaps his partner in team battles or his enemies if he let his guard down? Its rather weird i know, but i it could be a very interesting dynamic for his character, as a sword he could deal more damage and it could help in team battles, he would have a way to change back and stop his momentum too just in case he was thrown off the stage by an enemy so he wouldnt just get tossed aside like other items. It wouldnt be a final smash but sort of his own transformation dynamic, What do you guys think?

Yea i would want his final form to be his final smash, making him super heavy in the process. But holder of the heels demise final smash might be cool as well.

---

There was one idea had thrown around a while ago, some people liked it others didnt. But what if ghirahim could turn into his sword form and could either hurl himself at his opponents, or be used as an item by perhaps his partner in team battles or his enemies if he let his guard down? Its rather weird i know, but i it could be a very interesting dynamic for his character, as a sword he could deal more damage and it could help in team battles, he would have a way to change back and stop his momentum too just in case he was thrown off the stage by an enemy so he wouldnt just get tossed aside like other items. What do you guys think?

Each character should have two Final Smashes

Lugubrious

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lugubrious
Ghirahim in the next super smash bros would be great. If he doesn't make the cut, I might be...outraged...

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
lol, seriously? I suggest you to keep you expectations low until E3 atleast, when we'll get some solid info about the game.

Pst!

PSSSST!

PSSSSSSSSSSST!

He was quoting Ghirahim. Very nicely by the way. Made my day. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom