• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Demon Lord Ghirahim's Fabulous Horde of Stunning Features! CONFIRMED ASSIST TROPHY APPEARANCE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lugubrious

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lugubrious
What about furious and sick with anger?
Will you be those too?
I do believe so. But if it comes to pass that Fab Almighty does make the roster, I sincerely believe it will fill me with...well, you all know the quote.

...also, I find it remarkable just how viable fem Ghirahim is. Anyhoo, best of luck.

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
Gotta love Ghirahim quotes though

"This turn of events has left me with a strong appetite for bloodshed. Still...it hardly seems fair, being of my position, to take all of my anger out on you. Which is why I promise up front not to murder you... No, I'll just beat you within an inch of your life!" — Ghirahim

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Ghirahim and Hades are my favorite Nintendo villains.

They had lots of personality and are really memorable characters from their respective games.

If I had to make a top five for my favorite Nintendo villains, those would be Hades (Kid Icarus), Ghirahim (Zelda), Ganondorf (Zelda), Ghetsis (Pokémon) and Black Knight (Fire Emblem).

Despite being unlikely, I would really like to see Ghirahim as playable in SSB4 alongside Ganondorf. Would totally look forward to that matchup.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I just made my own thread about Ghirahim. Probobly should've checked to see if there were other threads about him first. - - Terribly sorry. My ideas for his specials may sound like yours but I swear I didn't know about this one. Regardless your ideas are great. I'll be posting more threads relating to SSB4 soon. I'll be sure to check for threads of characters I think of before I post one myself next time.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I just made my own thread about Ghirahim. Probobly should've checked to see if there were other threads about him first. - - Terribly sorry. My ideas for his specials may sound like yours but I swear I didn't know about this one. Regardless your ideas are great. I'll be posting more threads relating to SSB4 soon. I'll be sure to check for threads of characters I think of before I post one myself next time.
Yeah, I kind of hate you for trying to take my Horde away from me. -***** slaps-

Ghirahim and Hades are my favorite Nintendo villains.

They had lots of personality and are really memorable characters from their respective games.
Wow I really like your taste. And that has nothing to do with it bearing exact likeness with mine.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Yea Ghirahim is a great character. I would love to see him in, but i'm not exactly expecting him.

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
I really wouldn't expect to see him, just because I suspect he'll never be in another game and all that jazz.

Augh, I'm just imagining all of his moves involving that creepy, creepy tongue waggle. He clearly needs at least one move where he teleports behind someone and flops his tongue around their ear. And make a little wet "twhippythwip" noise come from the wiimotes.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Ghirahim can be a big part in the Zelda series, just as Fi is in almost every game.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Ghirahim can be a big part in the Zelda series, just as Fi is in almost every game.
IF Ghirahim appears again, I would be all for him.

That is a very big if. (See what I did there?)

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
He could be a very good plot device in his "ending/twist surprise form."

But you were clever. I will give you a like.

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
It's actually true that Ghirahim's final form could be brought back into a future story. Zelda games love having you go around and collecting shattered pieces, perhaps there could be a story where you're instructed to collect his pieces before Ganondorf does.
And, of course, he'd inevitably come and steal them from you after you've gotten most of them and reform Ghirahim.
Having Ghirahim as a mainstay of the series would be interesting- I'd be curious about what other designs they'd give him. He's... creepy.

... okay, might as well ask this embarrassing question now, how the heck do you do spoilers tags? I wanted to be a bit more specific about it all but I still can't figure how to do hidden text.
Sigh.
Back in my day we didn't have no stinkin' spoiler tags...

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I'd like Ghirahim to come back, but I cannot really see a good fitting way to make them do so.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
A Ghirahim and Ganondorf combination would be scary as **** though.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Am gonna replay Skyward Sword after I completed Wind Waker. Looking forward to it.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Oh man, lemme tell you, you missed out. It's easily one of the best Zelda games ever.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Wind Waker was my first Zelda game. Still one of the best games I've ever played.

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
Wind Waker had some fantastic music and my favorite depiction of Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf character-wise. They actually had 3-dimensional personalities.

HOWEVER, there were literally times where I just left my game running while I was sailing to a different island and went to get something to eat or drink or, y'know, watch a TV show. The teleportation song came too late and needed more destination options by far.

So... nobody can tell me how to use spoiler tags?

Now that I'm thinking about it, I'd rather see a villain who isn't Ganondorf try to rebuild the shattered Ghirahim, perhaps even to directly wrest power away from Ganon. If someone like Vaati went scrounging around for it.

Or, maybe, the wizard Agahnim. Because what could be better than Agahnim wielding Ghirahim? Leave ALL the players confused. I'd genuinely really like that story... You encounter Agahnim a few times as Ganondorf's lackey, but once you've collected enough shards and return them to the wise woman who's helping you, it turns out to be Agahnim in disguise who reforms the sword instead of destroying the pieces and betrays both you and Ganondorf in a demonic power grab. Then Link has to decide... should he and Zelda team up with Ganondorf to fight off this greater evil?

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
Thank you so much.
I sure feel silly for trying things like
, [spoilers], and [hidden].

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
I guess you can still do that function by matching the font color to the background.

As for Ghirahim, it actually could be interesting if Link himself had to wield him in a future installment and have Ghirahim as his Navi-style helper... have him helpfully leaning over his shoulder to whisper about all the delicious ways to kill a keese. Having him as a creepy, reluctant, and insulting helper would be really different for the series.

Well, like pretty much any character, the more I think about them, the more I support them. Yay Ghirahim for Smash Bros. :p

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
A way for Ghirahim to be in future installments.

Link can choose different paths along the game. One of them is either grabbing the Master Sword or fetching Ghirahim(sword version). Depending on the events, you can beat the game as Link or Dark Link.

Sharkarat

Gibdo Knight
3DS FC
3754-7599-5366
A way for Ghirahim to be in future installments.

Link can choose different paths along the game. One of them is either grabbing the Master Sword or fetching Ghirahim(sword version). Depending on the events, you can beat the game as Link or Dark Link.
I don't think that idea will ever happen in a zelda game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom