• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Demon Lord Ghirahim's Fabulous Horde of Stunning Features! CONFIRMED ASSIST TROPHY APPEARANCE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeOnde

Smash Cadet
A little off topic, but is it just me, or the Impa image for Hyrule Warriors looks EXTREMELY like a Smash Brothers profile art? (awesomeeee)

BUT, we are not talking about Impa here, 15 DAYS TO GO! I hope Ghirahim gets revealed right away at E3 instead of being a hidden unlockable (Wait for all confirmations is too much for my weak heart). I could see a Hyrule warriors trailer where they go "For the first time, Ghirahim will be playable...*dramatic pause* IN SMASH BROTHERSSSSSS! okay, maybe this is a bit too much, but dreaming doesn't hurt.

Wazygoose

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AppleJackSix
Been lurking, I'm so for Ghirahim being in Smash. I... I just think he'd be perfect. Don't really know what else to say, Zelda needs someone new and Ghirahim would be the best to fill that role.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Even though it's slightly late, I'm all for a playable Ghirahim in Hyrule Warriors only because he'd fit in well with Cia and her gang.

Last edited:

DeOnde

Smash Cadet
Well, i think the evil trio of Hyrule Warriors is established, Cia, the one with big... tracts of land; Valga, The Volvagia cosplayer and the Orko lookalike, Wizro. But if we were to have some "true evil" behind their plans, sure Ganondorf and Ghirahim are the best for the job. I'm 99% sure (only the deconfirmed deal with absolutes) we will have playable Ghirahim for the first time in Hyrule's Historia.

Last edited:

Maxilian

Smash Ace
Well, i think the evil trio of Hyrule Warriors is established, Cia, the one with big... tracts of land; Valga, The Volvagia cosplayer and the Orko lookalike, Wizro. But if we were to have some "true evil" behind their plans, sure Ganondorf and Ghirahim are the best for the job. I'm 99% sure (only the deconfirmed deal with absolutes) we will have playable Ghirahim for the first time in Hyrule's Historia.
Well we know that Cia gets corrupted by something, but we don't know what makes her evil, and remenber that Ghirahim served the Evil itself (Demise) so... he could be involved (well we know that he became Ganondorf but... we don't know what happened with Ghirahim)

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
If Ghirahim is playable in Smash, there will be one character representing each of the five 3D console Zelda games.

Sheik from Ocarina of Time
Toon Link from The Wind Waker
Zelda from Twilight Princess
Ghirahim from Skyward Sword

Yeah... Except Majora's Mask... my favorite ;_; There is still Link, but he isn't the Link from OoT/MM, so :T

Reila

I am surprised there is no debate about the possibility of Ghirahim being revealed in a few days. Last post was two weeks ago

Morbi

Scavenger
I am surprised there is no debate about the possibility of Ghirahim being revealed in a few days. Last post was two weeks ago
Why debate the inevitable? It just so happens that we all unanimously agreed that Ghriahim is going to be revealed during e3!

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
Most of the Ghirahim e3 debate occurred after the e3 fil-a-mech trailer with Skyward Sword music.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
If and when Ghirahim is revealed at E3, I petition that we all change our avatars to match his fabulousness.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
Can someone help me figure out how to put that gif in my sig? It wont show up for some reason.

Hong

The Strongest
Can someone help me figure out how to put that gif in my sig? It wont show up for some reason.
Silly question, but to make sure:

You tried to put this into your sig, right?
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4Uhzru3.gif[/IMG]
Copy that EXACTLY as is.

Keep in mind that your signature has a content limit, especially for peasants such as yourself. There can only be so many characters. Try combining all your buttons into one image, or getting rid of a few if you're lazy.

Hong

The Strongest
Thankfully I have rendered so many rainbow textures on this machine and it has had the opportunity to become accustomed. At this point, it's entirely fabulous-proof!

HRR2b23

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2535-4498-3108
Thankfully I have rendered so many rainbow textures on this machine and it has had the opportunity to become accustomed. At this point, it's entirely fabulous-proof!
Ahh I see, so devices build up a tolerance to fabulousness; it all makes sense now!

HRR2b23

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2535-4498-3108
So I was the last one to post, but it's been almost 24 hours...So sorry if this counts as a double post, but it's a different idea from the last one.

We didn't see Ghirahim in the digital event today, do you guys still think he has a chance to show up some time in the remainder of e3?

HRR2b23

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2535-4498-3108

Yes, in fact, I'm pretty much counting on more reveals. I'd bet on it. Not him specifically, but somebody...
(Pac-Man, some reptilian villains, or maybe some overdue veterans)
I'd like to think there will be more info tonight, but at the same time I don't wanna get overhyped for nothing. Speaking of tonight, I'm a little disappointed, but I won't be able to watch it live because of work. I'm gonna record it and try to avoid spoilers though...

Hong

The Strongest
I didn't think Ghirahim is a character, if he existed in the game, would be anyone they would rush to show.

Wazygoose

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AppleJackSix
I didn't think Ghirahim is a character, if he existed in the game, would be anyone they would rush to show.
I have to agree. After what has happened at e3, I'm just going to make a wild stab at how they could introduce Ghirahim and the rest of the crew. GHIRAHIM I STILL BELIEVE IN YOU.

Right now there's about 33 revealed characters. It's kind of silly to assume, but if we were to go on history... 64 Melee and Brawl revealed about 2/3rds of their rosters before the game came out, and left the remaining 1/3rd as secret unlockables. We may be getting like 0-3 more characters before October, but if roughly 1/3 to 1/4 will be unannounced before the game is released then there will be, say, 12 secret characters. Characters who would not be ultra-hype for most people, but would be either questionably-returning but delightfully received veterans or total rando newbies that aren't console-sellers but would rock anyway.

So far there haven't been a lot of villain characters. I'm imagining that half of the secret characters will be the villains. To clarify these are SECRET unlockable characters, not previously-revealed-on-Miiverse ones.

Possible badguys: Ganondorf and Wario (both teased), Metaknight (of course), King K Rool (why not), Ridley (highly unlikely), Wolf (he was more different from Fox than Falco anyway), Bowser Jr (say some folks), Mewtwo (I guess? chaotic neutral?), some Kid Icarus badguy (but damn I hope not), and so forth. AND GHIRAHIM.

I'm just going to predict Ganondorf, Mewtwo, Wario, Metaknight, Ghirahim, and like, KKR or Wolf.

So like 6 (half) of the hidden characters will be badguys and half will be goodguys. Like Jigglypuff, Captain Falcon, Ness (all three were hidden in the 64 version so nice throwback). Since it's so popular these days, the last 3 could be Gematsu people, Shulk Chrom and Chorus Men. Or retro people, Ice Climbers Game&Watch and ROB.

Just a theory, it fits Ghirahim in so I choose to believe it for now hahaha.

Reila

I still believe he might be in the game. Call me delusional, but I don't think the trophy quizzes were for nothing :p And if Fi isn't hinting Ghirahim, the only other possible Skyward Sword rep would be Impa, but I think Ghirahim is much more likely, because of... spoilery reasons.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
I still believe he might be in the game. Call me delusional, but I don't think the trophy quizzes were for nothing :p And if Fi isn't hinting Ghirahim, the only other possible Skyward Sword rep would be Impa, but I think Ghirahim is much more likely, because of... spoilery reasons.
I agree with this sentiment; I refuse to believe in coincidence. Ghirahim is more or less the most likely Legend of Zelda representative.

Reila

I agree with this sentiment; I refuse to believe in coincidence. Ghirahim is more or less the most likely Legend of Zelda representative.
He certainly is.

If he isn't added to the roster, it will be a big wasted opportunity. Nintendo is never going to make another Zelda villain as memorable as him.

Wazygoose

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AppleJackSix
Wait, what is the Fi hinting thing?

Reila

Wait, what is the Fi hinting thing?
In the Smash Direct, there were four trophy quizzes. The characters in said trophies were:

Fi (Zelda)
King Kihunter (Metroid)
Anna (? I think that is her name... uh, from Fire Emblem)
Pseudo-Palutena (Kid Icarus Uprising)

Now, only Pseudo-Palutena is confirmed to having hinted a newcomer, Palutena. If Sal Romano's leaks are correct, then Chrom is a newcomer too, so that would be one more trophy hinting a newcomer. That leaves King Kihunter, who MAY be hinting Ridley and well, Fi... If the trophies are really hints, who is Fi hinting?

Morbi

Scavenger
In the Smash Direct, there were four trophy quizzes. The characters in said trophies were:

Fi (Zelda)
King Kihunter (Metroid)

Now, only Pseudo-Palutena is confirmed to having hinted a newcomer, Palutena. If Sal Romano's leaks are correct, then Chrom is a newcomer too, so that would be one more trophy hinting a newcomer. That leaves King Kihunter, who MAY be hinting Ridley and well, Fi... If the trophies are really hints, who is Fi hinting?
Tiki was the Fire Emblem character; just for clarity.

I suppose I still support Ghirahim as I suspect Ridley and Chrom (or Robin, please) to be in the game. So it is very convenient for me to believe that something is in store for Legend of Zelda, that person being Ghirahim, of course.

Wazygoose

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AppleJackSix

Fi (Zelda)
King Kihunter (Metroid)

Ah, I see. That would be pretty cool if they were dropping hints there. I thought the biggest hint was that Ghirahim's music was used so thoroughly in the Mechareggie Treehouse video. Tell me no one wants a Ghirahim stage with matching music that takes place in the spiral down place where you fight like 5 bosses. Boss of that stage would be the big black thingamajig, it's all so perfect! I'm going to be so pumped if/when he's revealed, we should throw a party *playsKazoo*.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom