• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Demon Lord Ghirahim's Fabulous Horde of Stunning Features! CONFIRMED ASSIST TROPHY APPEARANCE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
Exactly, E3 would be the perfect opportunity to reveal a Zelda newcomer, who I hope to be Ghirahim (since Midna was de-confirmed). It also very possible that Retro Studio's in-development game will be announced in E3 and it is rumored to be a new Metroid, so I am hoping for Ridley also.
Ridley makes sense as he has been surrounded in ambiguity; E3 would be the time to unveil such a behemoth. So he seems likely enough. The only downside is that if we were not to receive any Zelda newcomers (which doesn't seem plausible) then we would probably only get Ganondorf for our Zelda "fix."

Last edited:

KatKit

Smash Lord
A 20 page topic? I should've joined this forum sooner. Here I was thinking I was the only Ghirahim for Sm4sh advocate.

I support him and a Demise alt. for Ganondorf (amongst other potential Zelda newcomers; we could always use another villain especially).

Morbi

Scavenger
A 20 page topic? I should've joined this forum sooner. Here I was thinking I was the only Ghirahim for Sm4sh advocate.

I support him and a Demise alt. for Ganondorf (amongst other potential Zelda newcomers; we could always use another villain especially).
I honestly thought that Ghirahim had the most supporters out of any Legend of Zelda character.

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
The trophy quiz theory actually makes a lot of sense, because those are the only newcomers who could be hinted without blatantly giving them away.

Imagine if they had had a trophy from Xenoblade, Golden Sun, Rhythm Heaven, Pac-Man. Like a Dunban trophy would have instantly given away that Shulk was playable.

So they hinted at the four characters who they COULD hint at without ruining the surprise. Of course, I would have also expected a DK trophy if this theory were true. Hm..

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
The trophy quiz theory actually makes a lot of sense, because those are the only newcomers who could be hinted without blatantly giving them away.

Imagine if they had had a trophy from Xenoblade, Golden Sun, Rhythm Heaven, Pac-Man. Like a Dunban trophy would have instantly given away that Shulk was playable.

So they hinted at the four characters who they COULD hint at, without ruining the surprise. Of course, I would have also expected a DK trophy if this theory were true. Hm..
But they blatantly gave Ridley and Palutena away, didn't they?

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
I am also going with Hyrule Warriors.
Agreed. Personally I can imagine Ghirahim repeatedly battling Link throughout the game on orders of Ganondorf in order to test him.

On another note, tt annoys me how some people underestimate Ghirahim's importance to the Zelda series. Ugh.

Morbi

Scavenger
Agreed. Personally I can imagine Ghirahim repeatedly battling Link throughout the game on orders of Ganondorf in order to test him.

On another note, tt annoys me how some people underestimate Ghirahim's importance to the Zelda series. Ugh.
Their reasoning is completely and utterly fallacious too. I mean, if Ghirahim appeared in just one other title, he would all of a sudden be a prominent character. His role obviously doesn't matter, just the notion that he appears. He could be a cameo for all they care.

ultimatekoopa

Smash Ace
I think Ghirahim will reappear in Hyrule warriors as a playable character, I can also see Zelda U having Demise sword anti master sword) as an important element of the story and therefore the return of ghirahim, maybe ganondorf and ghirahim will team up to destroy link

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
So which of these do you think Ghirahim is most likely to appear in:

Smash Bros, Hyrule Warriors, or Zelda Wii U?

Personally, I'm going with Hyrule Warriors.
I can't imagine seeing him in Zelda U, but I think he has a good shot at appearing in smash bros and hyrule warriors.

leprechaunlink727

Smash Ace
Can somebody explain to me why Ghirahim is seen as likely? I understand why people like the character, and I like him too, but why is he considered the front runner Zelda newcomer? A character like him getting in to Smash Bros would be completely unprecedented. We've never had a one-off villain character become playable for any series. Yes, we need more villains, but we need more villains from series that don't already have one. Most series don't even have their primary villains playable. If Ghirahim got in, that would be like Fawful or Wart getting in for Mario, and both of those characters actually hold more relevance to their series than Ghirahim does to Zelda. Yes, Ghirahim is the spirit of Demise's sword, and Demise is the original Demon King, but this is a plot point constructed for one game in the series. When the next main series Zelda comes out, Nintendo will probably create a new villain, just like they almost always have. We may even see them at E3. Why is Ghirahim any more important than Zant, Agahnim, Veran, or Onox, besides recency? Yes, Demise and Ghirahim are important to the lore of Hyrule, but so are the Minish and the Oocca, and they've never appeared or been mentioned again since the first games they appeared in. Zelda characters are usually pretty disposable outside of the main three and a small group of quirky recurring NPCs. Villains are especially disposable. Out of all of them, only one besides Ganon/Ganondorf has appeared more than once. Nintendo always puts the focus on creating new characters over maintaining the lore, as they should. Ghirahim will probably appear in Hyrule Warriors, and I hope he does, but so will a lot of characters who don't deserve to be in Smash Bros. I'm assuming that like any Dynasty Warriors game, there will be a metric **** ton of characters. And this is not even about Ghirahim's potential to some day be important to the series, this is about how important to the series he was in March of 2012 when Sakurai came up with the roster for this game. Skyward Sword had only been out a few months then. I get that Greninja is in and X & Y didn't come out until a year and a half after development started on Smash, but that's a total false equivalency, as the criteria for a Pokemon becoming playable is completely different from any other series. What I think is the real nail in his coffin is the fact that both Midna and Skull Kid are assist trophies. They were both extremely popular picks for Brawl, far more popular than Ghirahim is now, but they were only really important to one game each, and being an Assist Trophy was always the best they could hope for. Hell, Skull Kid's actually been in three games, technically as many as Ganondorf, but that didn't seem to make a difference. Ghirahim would make a great assist trophy, and that's really the best case scenario for him. He will absolutely be a collectable trophy though. So while Ghirahim has a chance to be in Smash, I truly believe that he will never ever be playable.

I'm honestly completely flabberghasted by why Ghirahim is considered likely. It's perfectly okay to like and support him, but if you honestly believe he will be playable, you're setting yourself up for disappointment. If Zelda were to get a newcomer, and I'm beginning to think it won't, Tingle and Impa are the only characters with enough "cred" for Smash Bros. Impa is probably out of the question due to Sheik. So it's Tingle. I get the feeling that people consider Ghirahim the most likely not because that's in any way a rational belief, but because they just really don't like Tingle. If somebody can make their case for not only why Ghirahim deserves to be playable, but why he will, have at it.

Last edited:

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
Can somebody explain to me why Ghirahim is seen as likely? I understand why people like the character, and I like him too, but why is he considered the front runner Zelda newcomer? A character like him getting in to Smash Bros would be completely unprecedented. We've never had a one-off villain character become playable for any series. Yes, we need more villains, but we need more villains from series that don't already have one. Most series don't even have their primary villains playable. If Ghirahim got in, that would be like Fawful or Wart getting in for Mario, and both of those characters actually hold more relevance to their series than Ghirahim does to Zelda. Yes, Ghirahim is the spirit of Demise's sword, and Demise is the original Demon King, but this is a plot point constructed for one game in the series. When the next main series Zelda comes out, Nintendo will probably create a new villain, just like they almost always have. We may even see them at E3. Why is Ghirahim any more important than Zant, Agahnim, Veran, or Onox, besides recency? Yes, Demise and Ghirahim are important to the lore of Hyrule, but so are the Minish and the Oocca, and they've never appeared or been mentioned again since the first games they appeared in. Zelda characters are usually pretty disposable outside of the main three and a small group of quirky recurring NPCs. Villains are especially disposable. Out of all of them, only one besides Ganon/Ganondorf has appeared more than once. Nintendo always puts the focus on creating new characters over maintaining the lore, as they should. Ghirahim will probably appear in Hyrule Warriors, and I hope he does, but so will a lot of characters who don't deserve to be in Smash Bros. I'm assuming that like any Dynasty Warriors game, there will be a metric **** ton of characters. And this is not even about Ghirahim's potential to some day be important to the series, this is about how important to the series he was in March of 2012 when Sakurai came up with the roster for this game. Skyward Sword had only been out a few months then. I get that Greninja is in and X & Y didn't come out until a year and a half after development started on Smash, but that's a total false equivalency, as the criteria for a Pokemon becoming playable is completely different from any other series. What I think is the real nail in his coffin is the fact that both Midna and Skull Kid are assist trophies. They were both extremely popular picks for Brawl, far more popular than Ghirahim is now, but they were only really important to one game each, and being an Assist Trophy was always the best they could hope for. Hell, Skull Kid's actually been in three games, technically as many as Ganondorf, but that didn't seem to make a difference. Ghirahim would make a great assist trophy, and that's really the best case scenario for him. He will absolutely be a collectable trophy though. So while Ghirahim has a chance to be in Smash, I truly believe that he will never ever be playable.

I'm honestly completely flabberghasted by why Ghirahim is considered likely. It's perfectly okay to like and support him, but if you honestly believe he will be playable, you're setting yourself up for disappointment. If Zelda were to get a newcomer, and I'm beginning to think it won't, Tingle and Impa are the only characters with enough "cred" for Smash Bros. Impa is probably out of the question due to Sheik. So it's Tingle. I get the feeling that people consider Ghirahim the most likely not because that's in any way a rational belief, but because they just really don't like Tingle. If somebody can make their case for not only why Ghirahim deserves to be playable, but why he will, have at it.
To explain a couple of things:
1. We have had plenty on "unprecedented" characters in smash. Shiek was a one time character in general, yet is still returning for smash four. Few people expected the minor Zero suit samus to appear in Brawl, especially over Ridley, but she did.And don't forget Roy, who had never been in a game at all before melee! I think a one-time villain could feasibly happen.
2. Recency seems to be more important this time around. Rosalina got in over Bowser Jr., who was much more prevalent within the Mario series, and Toad, who is more iconic. Wii fit trainer certainally is recent.
3. Brawl predictions can't really be compared to smash 4. The entire fanbase was much larger then, so there will naturally be much more support. Plus, support really does not matter, with Wii Fit Trainer being proof.
4. Totally agree there, but he would be great playable as well.
5. "cred" is another term that does not seem to mean much. Tingle and Impa are in no way popular, especially in the west. And if smash bros was a popularity contest, we would have seen Ridley in Melee, rather that not even in smash 4.
Overall, I certainally don't expect him or consider him a shoo-in, but I think he has a very viable chance at getting in the roster.

leprechaunlink727

Smash Ace
To explain a couple of things:
1. We have had plenty on "unprecedented" characters in smash. Shiek was a one time character in general, yet is still returning for smash four. Few people expected the minor Zero suit samus to appear in Brawl, especially over Ridley, but she did.And don't forget Roy, who had never been in a game at all before melee! I think a one-time villain could feasibly happen.
2. Recency seems to be more important this time around. Rosalina got in over Bowser Jr., who was much more prevalent within the Mario series, and Toad, who is more iconic. Wii fit trainer certainally is recent.
3. Brawl predictions can't really be compared to smash 4. The entire fanbase was much larger then, so there will naturally be much more support. Plus, support really does not matter, with Wii Fit Trainer being proof.
4. Totally agree there, but he would be great playable as well.
5. "cred" is another term that does not seem to mean much. Tingle and Impa are in no way popular, especially in the west. And if smash bros was a popularity contest, we would have seen Ridley in Melee, rather that not even in smash 4.
Overall, I certainally don't expect him or consider him a shoo-in, but I think he has a very viable chance at getting in the roster.
1. Both Sheik and ZSS are alternate versions of incredibly popular and important characters. They got in mainly because they were originally just transformations of their more iconic forms, and stayed because in Smash, they are popular characters with unique movesets, regardless of the role they play in their series. Roy was the main protagonist in his game and Fire Emblem, like Pokemon, is completely different from every other series due to the massive number of characters. It's not just that a one time villain from a series that already has one is unlikely to get in, they also shouldn't get in when characters like Ridley, K. Rool, and even Samurai Goroh and Porky are still unplayable.
2. Toad should be in Smash Bros by now. Nobody is saying that isn't bull****. Bowser Jr... eh, maybe. But Rosalina is clearly a character that Nintendo is trying to push, and I would say that with her playable appearance in 3D World, she's probably become more important than Bowser Jr. and equally as important as Toad. Wii Fit Trainer isn't that recent, Wii Fit has been around for six years and is not just one of Nintendo's best selling games, but the third best selling console game of all time that wasn't packaged with a console. Just because nobody saw her coming doesn't mean she's unworthy. All four of these characters have appeared far more than Ghirahim and are more significant to their series, making this comparison fairly moot.
3. Well, there's some evidence that Sakurai listened to pre-Brawl hype. We got Mega Man, and a lot of the new assist trophies are characters that were extremely popular pre-Brawl, the two I named just being a few examples. There's also Ashley and Dark Samus. Waluigi, Lyn, Samurai Goroh, Isaac, Little Mac, and Starfy are examples from Brawl. It seems like if Sakurai knows a character is very popular, he does make an effort to incorporate them in some way, even if they're not playable.
4. I don't think he wouldn't be fun to play as, I just think there are far more likely and deserving characters who don't get nearly as much attention.
5. You say here that those characters aren't popular, and then in the next sentence you immediately say that popularity doesn't matter. In addition, Tingle was, for a time, incredibly popular in Japan, and his games actually sold quite well there. He's also one of the breakout characters of the whole series, and most gamers know who he is even if they don't care for him. Who he's really most popular with are the developers of Zelda, since they've made an effort to include at least a cameo of him in every Zelda game since his first appearance. No other Zelda character gets cameos like this. That's ultimately Tingle's primary source of "cred", he is a character clearly beloved by the people who actually make the games. If Sakurai liked the character enough to include him as a Stage Hazard in Melee and an AT in Brawl, maybe he likes the character enough to make him playable. And I wouldn't count Ridley out yet.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I can only speak for myself, but I'll try to explain everything the best that I can.

Can somebody explain to me why Ghirahim is seen as likely?
I don't really see him as likely in and of himself considering the idea of getting another Zelda character is just very strange to guess at because it recycles a small cast of people that we already have for the most part and rarely revisits anyone else that they've introduced as a major character. That makes the entire business of it very ambiguous. Not to mention Toon Zelda and Sheik/Tetra. :psycho:

I understand why people like the character, and I like him too, but why is he considered the front runner Zelda newcomer?
Among the characters that are in the same position as him, as in, potential one-offs, we have characters like Midna and Majora-kid who've both been deconfirmed via assist trophies, and were both less praise (I think) and no longer relevant to what is being shown in Smash Bros. or modern relative to the audience (while Ghirahim and his game are the most relevant to Smash and to what has recently come out which Sakurai to a degree values), and even during the pre-Brawl days they battled with each other for a chance along with Wolf-Link and Zant, meaning among what was popular and relevant than wasn't very clear. Vaati and Tingle remain, and only the former is liked to a remarkable degree worldwide (as does Ghirahim) and has tons of potential (as does Ghirahim), while the latter is more of a Japan favorite (who is less liked than Ghirahim's similar-but-very-different flamboyant style; not to mention, many of Tingle's bonus points are from a spin-off which isn't related to the Zelda and thus a tad divorced from the Zelda representative issue). So it really comes down to whether Vaati's several appearances or Ghirahim's spotlight and relevancy (and what seems like more popularity) is worth more, and on a personal level I think the latter wins, and also from what we've seen with the Assist trophies and newcomers, I think his values might be a bit more aligned with the Demon Lord and not the Wind Mage. You've mentioned Impa, but I don't really see what's so interesting about her as a recurring character that has a small role, how she brings anything new to the table, or why Ghirahim wouldn't do a better job stepping in from Skyward Sword, being incredibly prominent in how it played out. And yeah, you can bring up Sheik as a potential detractor for her. So... Ghirahim is the front runner with all of this in mind, to me. This is ignoring the confusion that is the Toon Zelda thing.

Not to mention the Ghirahim theme during the E3 Smashfest video and Fi trophy tease during the Smash-specific direct.

A character like him getting in to Smash Bros would be completely unprecedented. We've never had a one-off villain character become playable for any series.
Sure, but I don't see your point. We're not trying to say that he's a shoe-in, or at least I'm not. He's just the best choice out of what we've seen for this iteration.

Yes, we need more villains, but we need more villains from series that don't already have one. Most series don't even have their primary villains playable.
Well, Sakurai's lack of conern for what you think we need aside, you mustn't look at this like Ghirahim getting in means the rest of the roster is stagnant. Why couldn't we get some of those villains at the same time, as if his inclusion denies their possibility? It doesn't.

If Ghirahim got in, that would be like Fawful or Wart getting in for Mario, and both of those characters actually hold more relevance to their series than Ghirahim does to Zelda. Yes, Ghirahim is the spirit of Demise's sword, and Demise is the original Demon King, but this is a plot point constructed for one game in the series.
You made a claim and refuted it in the next sentence, regardless of how little you think it is. And it isn't, because it goes to explain something that never was before, something that apparently has been kept in a secret file for a while, something that apparently justified creating a timeline and creating the Hyrule Historia. So evidently Nintendo thinks something of it. The entire game of Skyward Sword offered explanations to things, and with it being most relevant on the home console series and with Smash Bros., having such an important game to the series AS A WHOLE isn't too out there and by virtue of itself sets Ghirahim apart from those you go onto list after this.

A lot of what you say here there's not really anything to say, so I'll be moving past it.

Hell, Skull Kid's actually been in three games, technically as many as Ganondorf, but that didn't seem to make a difference.
Yeah but we'd be playing as him only because he's being possessed with Majora, so really calling him Skull Kid is somewhat misleading and the other appearances don't really add to why anyone would want him in, even his Assist trophy has nothing to do with Skull Kid at all. Just a small point in passing here.

Ghirahim would make a great assist trophy, and that's really the best case scenario for him. He will absolutely be a collectable trophy though. So while Ghirahim has a chance to be in Smash, I truly believe that he will never ever be playable.
I agree that he'd make a great assist trophy and I'd be delighted to see that, but it's a bit much to assume that's the best case scenario. Without a doubt though, we'll be seeing a collectable trophy.

I'm honestly completely flabberghasted by why Ghirahim is considered likely. It's perfectly okay to like and support him, but if you honestly believe he will be playable, you're setting yourself up for disappointment.
Believing anyone will be playable, as far as newcomers goes, is setting oneself for disappointment. No one has even the slightest clue what they are talking about. Not even me, I'm just explaining why it seems from our limited perspective that Ghirahim seems like the most probable option if we are to receive one.

Last edited:

ultimatekoopa

Smash Ace

We are getting content from games from 2013, I don't see how it would be hard to have a character from 2011, Ghirahim is more important than any of the villains you mentioned as his actions are far more important than what any of those guys did, and, ghirahim has the potential to return in the future unlike many other villains in the franchise

chronomantic

Smash Ace

I agree with you and this wall of text. I'm just hoping that maybe there's a chance he gets included in a future Zelda game so that his potential inclusion in Smash would be more justified.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I forgot to add the point that comparing potential newcomers for Brawl and comparing potential newcomers for Wii U/3DS isn't the same because the roster as a whole is completely different. Because there's less big choices left, a bit more leniency in decision making is in order (hence his change of opinion on Villager and... the inclusion of Wii Fit Trainer (not that I'm hating, grew to love the character choice quickly)).

Last edited:

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
So how do you guys think Ghirahim's red pointy darts would be used in a moveset? I think they could make a really cool shield or projectile.

Morbi

Scavenger
So how do you guys think Ghirahim's red pointy darts would be used in a moveset? I think they could make a really cool shield or projectile.
I feel as though they could be pretty interesting vertical projectiles. Something that you can necessarily jump over, you would have to shield or dodge.

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
I would really like them to be able to surround a character like they do in Skyward Sword.

Morbi

Scavenger
He might. Though he might use just one, or none at all.

That's what's so fun about speculating for him. There's no telling what his moves will be.
Personally, I would want him with two swords. That is one of the only reasons I would be okay with Toon Ganondorf over Ganon. But yeah, I doubt he would use just one sword if he had the option to use two. It would be such a missed opportunity!

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Personally, I would want him with two swords. That is one of the only reasons I would be okay with Toon Ganondorf over Ganon. But yeah, I doubt he would use just one sword if he had the option to use two. It would be such a missed opportunity!
My gripe with two swords is that it gives him little opportunities with which to snap his fingers.

Morbi

Scavenger
My gripe with two swords is that it gives him little opportunities with which to snap his fingers.
You are right. I just assumed that he would snap them anyways! Maybe he could have one sword, but he pulls out the second one for Smash attacks or something. That would be pretty cool.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
You are right. I just assumed that he would snap them anyways! Maybe he could have one sword, but he pulls out the second one for Smash attacks or something. That would be pretty cool.
I had an idea where he uses one sword, and his Down Special creates a second one as an item, effectively giving him two swords (until he throws the item)

Morbi

Scavenger
I had an idea where he uses one sword, and his Down Special creates a second one as an item, effectively giving him two swords (until he throws the item)
That would be a really interesting move, I really enjoyed it when he grabbed my sword and threw it at me. I wanted that incorporated into his Smash 4 move-set, but I didn't really think it was possible. But that, now that is a GREAT idea.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I can't decide on which special moves Ghirahim should have, so here's all of the ones I've made.
Shadow Knives:
Ghirahim creates a group of floating daggers that follow and mimic his movements, thus increasing his range and attack power.
By pressing the button again, or using a Smash/tilt attack, Ghirahim will launch the daggers at once as a projectile.

Minion Summon:
Ghirahim sends out a Bokoblin to attack in front of him. There are multiple types thatcan be summons with different functions, Red slashes a sword downward, Blue wildly swings a club, Green fires a volley of arrows, and Cursed just shambles forward, serving as a temporary wall. (when the Cursed Bokoblin is summoned Ghirahim will frown)

Skyward Strike:
Ghirahim charges his sword with power by raising it in the air and then tosses the energy as a projectile.

Dark Sword:
Ghirahim conjures a sword in his left hand, as an item that can tossed at opponents, or used a melee attack.

Counter:
Ghirahim holds out his hand in front of him, and if he is attacked during that time, he will disappear and then reappear in the specified direction to counter-attack.

Teleport:
Ghirahim snaps his fingers and quickly teleports in the direction specified. Can be used on the ground to psych out opponents.

Later I'll add the sources for each of the moves and what my recommendation for their placement is.

Last edited:

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
Wait, Can't Ghirahim create his swords out of nothing? He can have two but just only for certain attacks.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I'm not sold on this NFC news. As a frenchie, I'm not against Le Figaro, nor Stephan Bole, but remember when someone of Nintendo Germany said the game would come out this spring?

I need it to be said by Sakurai or Iwata.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Sure, it might not be true, but it is amusing to think about all the same.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Oh, sure! I think that if Ghirahim have a figure, it will be his pose from his artwork. But one where he stick out his tongue could be fabulous fun :awesome:

andimidna

Smash Master
Hyrule Warriors may be looking great so far, but I'm not sold until it looks FABULOUS!

Seriously though, the lack of Ghirahim in that game would just be sick
...with anger.

I tried.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
It might be taking around the time of Skyward Sword, either before or after, so it seems like a legit possibility considering that'd be where he's enacting as a Demon Lord or as Demise's blade.

Curious as to how they would alter his design for this, since everyone has kind of received touch ups to make them like much cooler. With how awesome they made Impa look, I can hardly imagine how an altered HD Ghirahim would appear. :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom