• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Demon Lord Ghirahim's Fabulous Horde of Stunning Features! CONFIRMED ASSIST TROPHY APPEARANCE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Ahaha yes yes yes, as long as he comes with a creepy tongue taunt! He's total smash material! And the more villains the better!

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
*whistles* Dang that first post is detailed! Excellent.

He creeps me out somewhat, but I definitely would enjoy having Ghirahim in SSB4. I love his flamboyant personality and abilites.

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
If Ghirahim doesn't appears on SSBfWiiU/SSBf3DS , and if he never appears in a Zelda game again, that means that this is his first and last chance to enter the fray?

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
If Ghirahim doesn't appears on SSBfWiiU/SSBf3DS , and if he never appears in a Zelda game again, that means that this is his first and last chance to enter the fray?

I say yes personally, though I'd love for nintendo to prove me wrong...

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
I love Heel's moveset, especially the down special counter options. I had an idea for a Ghirahim counter-type move.
In my eyes it would have been his Standard Special: Sword Catch.
Ghirahim would catch any physical attack using his right hand. An auto-grab counter move. If the opponent was attacking with an item (like the beam sword, fan, star rod) he would fling it from their hands (like he can do with Link's sword in SS). If the opponent used an aerial attack Ghirahim would auto-throw them to the ground.

I would make a full moveset, but I feel Heel's would be better. So, I won't bother.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I would make a full moveset, but I feel Heel's would be better. So, I won't bother.
As much as I love to be praised (and please, I prefer to be indulged by my full title, Demon Lord Holder of the Heel), don't hold your ideas back on my part. In fact, my set isn't very good, stripped almost everything right out of what he does in the game. Not out of laziness, but simply because after I played it for the first time I felt that he translated so well into the game in such a fun way that I became an instant fan of the idea of his inclusion in SSB4.

And I really like the Sword Catch idea, somehow I didn't include something so iconic to his character and battles in the game... Anyways, this place is begging for life and activity, you might notice, and my discussion days are few and far between for quite a while now so I've not been invigorating it as its creator like I probably should be.

Last edited:

SethTheMage

Smash Ace
NNID
SethTheMage
YES. All of my support. Ghirahim is by far my favorite Zelda villain and I would love to see his quirkiness in this game. Ghirahim's confirmation would absolutely fill my heart with rainbows (too lazy to check how many times that joke has been made in this thread).

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
As much as I love to be praised (and please, I prefer to be indulged by my full name, Demon Lord Holder of the Heel), don't hold your ideas back on my part. In fact, my set isn't very good, stripped almost everything right out of what he does in the game. Not out of laziness, but simply because after I played it for the first time I felt that he translated so well into the game in such a fun way that I became an instant fan of the idea of his inclusion in SSB4.

And I really like the Sword Catch idea, somehow I didn't include something so iconic to his character and battles in the game... Anyways, this place is begging for life and activity, you might notice, and my discussion days are few and far between for quite a while now so I've not been invigorating it as its creator like I probably should be.
Discussion, discussion...What should we talk about in regards to Debbie? (lol I still can't believe that's his nickname...) Has anyone found any news about him recently? Anything at all? I think he has a decent chance of reappearing, considering no one knows if he lived or not. Like what a lot of people have said already, for all we know he could of walked away and began to plot revenge. I'm not sure if this idea has been said or not, but I can imagine Ghirahim playing a role in the plot to a game. He could of been found in sword form by Ganon at one point and gain a new master in the process. That's just my thoughts anyway.

That aside, I was bored a little bit ago and decided to look for more brawl hacks. Here's one with Ghirahim in it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auRWO1bo-j4

I kind of wish there was a way he could actually have moves of his own (I love Marth and all, but sheesh), but I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles. Heck, I saw a Cloud hack that actually used a gun. Meh. I should probably shut up, considering I can't hack to save my life.

All I can do is hope the fabulous demon lord gets a spot in SSB4.

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
As much as I love to be praised (and please, I prefer to be indulged by my full title, Demon Lord Holder of the Heel), don't hold your ideas back on my part.
Well, it's not really because of you. But I'll give it a shot. Most of my ideas are fairly similar, though.

Discussion, discussion...What should we talk about in regards to Debbie? (lol I still can't believe that's his nickname...) Has anyone found any news about him recently? Anything at all?
I thought I heard something about a direct sequel to Skyward Sword being a possibility. He'd likely be in that. Though, that may have been false.

Raetah

Smash Journeyman
It doesn't seems that Skyward sword have much influence in ssb4. Check zelda design.

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
It doesn't seems that Skyward sword have much influence in ssb4. Check zelda design.
Or Link's.
It looks more like a combination of the SS and TP designs, more realistic like TP but with brighter, more vibrant colors which are reminiscent of SS. However, I think they made Link's model look more like TP because it shows more of what the Wii U is capable of in terms of graphics. SS gave a more stylistic approach to it's graphics which, while beautiful, didn't show a lot of graphical power.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
YES. All of my support. Ghirahim is by far my favorite Zelda villain and I would love to see his quirkiness in this game. Ghirahim's confirmation would absolutely fill my heart with rainbows (too lazy to check how many times that joke has been made in this thread).
WHOA! Did you just come up that, I've never heard that line before! :chuckle: Love it!

Discussion, discussion...What should we talk about in regards to Debbie? (lol I still can't believe that's his nickname...) Has anyone found any news about him recently? Anything at all?
I refuse to call him by the D word! :laugh: Ever since that was given to him before the game came out I was not a fan of it, almost as if I was already defensive about him before I knew anything about the game. Love at first sight, I swear haha. It's kind of funny though, I'll admit.

Anyways, it's tough to find anything new to discuss that has not been covered already. Doesn't help that there are/were multiple Zelda character topics, and one topic specifically meant for discussing the Zelda Franchise in terms of the roster.

I think he has a decent chance of reappearing, considering no one knows if he lived or not. Like what a lot of people have said already, for all we know he could of walked away and began to plot revenge. I'm not sure if this idea has been said or not, but I can imagine Ghirahim playing a role in the plot to a game. He could of been found in sword form by Ganon at one point and gain a new master in the process. That's just my thoughts anyway.
The potential of using him multiple times and bringing significance to the fact that he's like an anti-Master Sword is so great... almost too great for me to think that Nintendo would take advantage of it. :laugh: So many possibilities and new things to do with such a concept. And you're right, and I had to cram this through many individual's skulls but you get it, Ghirahim is seemingly not dead nor does it give any reason to think he'd die because Demise was defeated. Plus, a game could theoretically take place during Demise's initial rise and he'd be there regardless. That's ANOTHER good idea for a game.

That aside, I was bored a little bit ago and decided to look for more brawl hacks. Here's one with Ghirahim in it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auRWO1bo-j4

I kind of wish there was a way he could actually have moves of his own (I love Marth and all, but sheesh), but I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles. Heck, I saw a Cloud hack that actually used a gun. Meh. I should probably shut up, considering I can't hack to save my life.
Ooo, I've not seen that one before, they even had Skyward Zelda which is my favorite! <3 (please let there be an alternate Skyward skin for Zelda pleeeeaaasse Sakurai!~)

Added that to the first post, which I've not touched in a looooong time. O___O; Sheesh.

All I can do is hope the fabulous demon lord gets a spot in SSB4.
That is what I do as well. I no longer bicker about it like I used to, I'll just wait and see what happens. :) I'm not that adamant on it either lately. He's my favorite, and I know he'd be hilarious and interesting, but Sakurai has been doing such a good job with his newcomers that at this point it's impossible for me to not be satisfied either way. Even though Ghirahim would still be best grumble grumble

In the mean time, here's a Ghirahim dancing~

DarkStarStorm

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0318-7018-5269
WHOA! Did you just come up that, I've never heard that line before! :chuckle: Love it!

I refuse to call him by the D word! :laugh: Ever since that was given to him before the game came out I was not a fan of it, almost as if I was already defensive about him before I knew anything about the game. Love at first sight, I swear haha. It's kind of funny though, I'll admit.

Anyways, it's tough to find anything new to discuss that has not been covered already. Doesn't help that there are/were multiple Zelda character topics, and one topic specifically meant for discussing the Zelda Franchise in terms of the roster.

The potential of using him multiple times and bringing significance to the fact that he's like an anti-Master Sword is so great... almost too great for me to think that Nintendo would take advantage of it. :laugh: So many possibilities and new things to do with such a concept. And you're right, and I had to cram this through many individual's skulls but you get it, Ghirahim is seemingly not dead nor does it give any reason to think he'd die because Demise was defeated. Plus, a game could theoretically take place during Demise's initial rise and he'd be there regardless. That's ANOTHER good idea for a game.

Ooo, I've not seen that one before, t
This is not a thread to argue whether he should be in Smash 4 or not. The sole reason why people don't like this thread is because all you see. To talk about is how he's fabulous. This is IF is going to be in it, what should he be like. Once our moveset is done, I will send it to Nintendo. We're starting with what type of character he is, then what his moves will be.
What will Ghirahim be like?: He would be something like a Marth/Link/Fox cross with a projectile, a teleport up b, an Ike-like side b, a down b that is his hand counter, and it would be up b interruptible. His neutral b would spawn one of those daggers and it would hover around him, if someone hit it with an attack then it would absorb some of that attack's knockback and damage. Ghirahim could have two of these at once, and hit b to launch them like Sheik's needles.
Jab:
Up tilt:
Side tilt:
Down tilt:
Up smash:
Side smash:
Downsmash:
Uair:
Nair:
Fair:
Bair:
Dair:
Up B: Teleport, fast and long, no damage except on reappearance which has a weak meteor
Neutral B: Floating daggers, spawn limit of two, they block attacks, launch them by tapping b. 6%
Side B: Ike-like rush attack
Down B: Hand counter, leads into grab not counterstrike
Grab:
Pummel:
Up throw:
Forward throw:
Back throw:
Down throw:
Ledge attack:
Get up attack:

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I don't feel as if we have went on and on much about why Ghirahim is fabulous in this thread actually. I'm confident the reason people don't "like" this thread is because he's a character that people understandably don't take very seriously because he's considered "flavor of the month". Honestly, I'm not interested in arguing about that, like, at all. Especially since Sakurai has proven not to care for what we consider "likely" and "unlikely". He does what he enjoys and that is also why I think the newcomers we've seen thus far all look fantastic, despite not being what were previously considered stellar choices (Megaman aside).

At any rate, it's probably a bit late in the game to appeal to Sakurai-sama about who should be in at this point. But I'm really interested in people coming up with new ideas and new sets however. @ ToothiestAura ToothiestAura never came back and let us see what he created sadly.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
I don't feel as if we have went on and on much about why Ghirahim is fabulous in this thread actually. I'm confident the reason people don't "like" this thread is because he's a character that people understandably don't take very seriously because he's considered "flavor of the month". Honestly, I'm not interested in arguing about that, like, at all. Especially since Sakurai has proven not to care for what we consider "likely" and "unlikely". He does what he enjoys and that is also why I think the newcomers we've seen thus far all look fantastic, despite not being what were previously considered stellar choices (Megaman aside).
At any rate, it's probably a bit late in the game to appeal to Sakurai-sama about who should be in at this point. But I'm really interested in people coming up with new ideas and new sets however. @ ToothiestAura ToothiestAura never came back and let us see what he created sadly.
I'll try to help as well. Is there anything I could do besides make a moveset? I could always look for fan art, but that isn't very productive...*cries*

@ DarkStarStorm DarkStarStorm : I don't know where this would belong, but how about he has a move where his arms turn into that black stone (or whatever it is) and pummel the enemy?

DarkStarStorm

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0318-7018-5269
I'm not sure what attack you're referring to. Sorry.
I'll try to help as well. Is there anything I could do besides make a moveset? I could always look for fan art, but that isn't very productive...*cries*

@ DarkStarStorm DarkStarStorm : I don't know where this would belong, but how about he has a move where his arms turn into that black stone (or whatever it is) and pummel the enemy?

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
It's fine Pega-Pony Princess (it is so weird typing that out haha), no need to cry. Fan art celebrates Ghirahim, which is always good. Discussing what he can do is better in that it shows what he can offer. Why he needs to be in the roster! And can you just imagine his expressions, given how emotive Dedede looks? He'd make use of that better than pretty much anyone.

As for his black-weapon arms, he could indeed use them to not just counter attacks (where he activates his arms to catch an attack unharmed) but also to strike someone. Starstorm is just confused because he doesn't exactly do that in the game, unless you count the final battle where his entire skin is wrapped in his blade armor and does those curved punches.

Also, thinking about the battle, it just made me think of how he temporarily turns into the blade, and how that'd be an INSANELY intense down-air attack that would put Link's to shame hahaha.

Last edited:

DarkStarStorm

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0318-7018-5269
Any ideas on his jab? I say that his dair would be the double blade stab like he does in SS, you could cancel teleport into an aerial. The blade transformation would be a taunt that would give him slight armor.

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
I will do a moveset, at the very least a special set. I just wanna go back and replay his battles first, so I have more of a feel for his character.

D

Deleted member

I'll support this.

I liked Ghirahim in Skyward Sword and he is my most wanted Zelda newcomer. Though, I don't think that he stands a tremendous chance of getting in…

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
As a fan of Skyward Sword, I'd love for Ghirahim to become a playable character. He's my preferred candidate for a Zelda newcomer, mostly on account of his aesthetic design and moveset potential.

The ideal scenario would be to have both Ganondorf and Ghirahim make the cut. With the return of the TP-esque designs for Link and Zelda, TP Ganondorf's return is a pretty safe bet (as is Sheik's, I guess). I've seen other Zelda candidates being named (Tingle, Vaati, Tetra, Impa), but Ghirahim is the only Demon Lord for me. ;)

DarkStarStorm

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0318-7018-5269
As a fan of Skyward Sword, I'd love for Ghirahim to become a playable character. He's my preferred candidate for a Zelda newcomer, mostly on account of his aesthetic design and moveset potential.

The ideal scenario would be to have both Ganondorf and Ghirahim make the cut. With the return of the TP-esque designs for Link and Zelda, TP Ganondorf's return is a pretty safe bet (as is Sheik's, I guess). I've seen other Zelda candidates being named (Tingle, Vaati, Tetra, Impa), but Ghirahim is the only Demon Lord for me. ;)
I'll be back in a few days. I have a terrible cold.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Okay, Starphoenix has brought to my attention some pre-E3 Roster information from NeoGaf regarding how often people predicted the inclusion of a character in their roster. This information is old but I thought I'd share it. It originates from here:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=581179

But here's the juicy bits:

Confirmed Characters
Mario - 100%
Bowser - 99.16%
Link - 100%
Samus - 99.16%
Kirby - 99.16%
Fox - 99.16%
Pit - 97.48%
Donkey Kong - 98.32%
Pikachu - 100%
Villager - 0.84%
Mega Man - 58.83%
Wii Fit Trainer - 0%
Captain Olimar - 92.44%
Luigi - 100%
Princess Peach - 100%
Toon Link - 71.43%
Sonic - 89.08%
Marth - 95.80%
Rosalina - 4.21%
Zelda - 99.16%
King Dedede - 92.44%
Lucario - 36.14%

Unconfirmed Characters

Mushroom Kingdom
Waluigi - 32.77%
Bowser Jr. - 22.69%
Paper Mario - 15.97%
Toad - 7.56%
Captain Syrup - 6.73%
Daisy - 2.53%
Fawful - 1.68%

Yoshi's Island
Yoshi - 100%
Kamek - 1.68%
Yarn Yoshi - 2.53%
Baby Bowser - 1.68%

WarioWare
Wario - 96.64%
Ashley - 2.53%
Mona - 1.68%

Legend of Zelda
Ganondorf - 91.60%
Sheik - 79.83%
Ghirahim - 26.05%
Tingle - 11.77%
Impa - 10.93%
LTTP Link - 10.09%
Tetra - 8.41%
Toon Zelda - 7.56%
Skull Kid - 5.89%
Demise - 4.21%
TP Wolf Link - 4.21%
Ganon - 2.53%
Young Link - 2.53%

Metroid
Zero Suit Samus - 84.04%
Ridley - 59.67%

Kirby
Metaknight - 95.80%
Prince Fluff - 4.21%
Yarn Kirby - 2.53%
Waddle Dee - 1.68%

Star Fox
Falco - 89.92%
Wolf - 74.79%
Krystal - 16.81%
Peppy - 1.68%
Slippy - 1.68%

Kid Icarus
Palutena - 66.39%
Hades - 12.61%
Medusa - 10.09%
Dark Pit - 9.25%
Magnus - 5.89%
Viridi - 1.68%

Donkey Kong Country
Diddy Kong - 93.28%
King K. Rool - 31.10%
Dixie Kong - 22.69%
Donkey and Diddy Kong - 1.68%

Pokémon
Jigglypuff - 90.76%
Pokemon Trainer - 89.08%
Mewtwo - 70.59%
Newtwo - 47.90%
Pokemon Trainer's Charizard - 46.22%
Pokemon Trainer's Ivysaur - 46.22%
Pokemon Trainer's Squirtle - 46.22%
Pokemon X/Y - 29.42%
Zoroark - 10.09%
Second Pokemon Trainer - 7.56%
Genesect - 3.36%
Pokemon Rival - 2.53%
Victini - 2.53%
Meowth - 1.68%

Animal Crossing
Tom Nook - 10.09%
Mr. Resetti - 1.68%

Advance Wars
Andy - 4.21%
Sami - 1.68%

Earthbound
Ness - 99.16%
Lucas - 79%
Kumatora - 2.53%
Paula - 2.53%
Porky - 2.53%
Masked Man - 1.68%

F-Zero
Captain Falcon - 100%
Samurai Goroh - 9.25%
Black Shadow - 7.56%

Fire Emblem
Chrom - 76.47%
Ike - 47.90%
Roy - 15.97%
Lucina - 13.45%
Lyn - 6.73%
Robin - 5.89%
Chrom & Lucina - 1.68%
Tharja - 1.68%

Golden Sun
Isaac - 36.14%
Matthew - 1.68%

Pikmin
Pikmin 3 Main Character - 5.05%
Louie - 1.68%
The President - 1.68%

Punch-Out
Little Mac - 60.51%
King Hippo - 2.53%

Retro
Ice Climbers - 94.12%
Mr. Game and Watch - 94.12%
R.O.B. - 82.36%
Takamaru - 58.83%
Mike Jones - 10.93%
Balloon Fighter - 6.73%
Sheriff - 5.05%
Mach Rider - 4.21%
Duck Hunt Dog - 3.36%
Sukapon - 2.53%

Sin & Punishment
Saki Amamiya - 9.25%
Isa and Katchi - 1.68%

The Last Story
Aeron - 1.68%
Zael - 1.68%

Xenoblade & X
Shulk - 64.71%
X's Representative - 3.36%

Misc.
Wonder-Red - 24.37%
Mii - 20.17%
Dillon - 14.29%
Retro's new IP protagonist - 6.73%
Chibi-Robo - 5.05%
Ray MK III - 4.21%
Stafy - 3.36%
Tempo - 2.53%
Jill - 1.68%
Mallo - 1.68%

Third-Party
Snake - 60.51%
Pac-Man - 57.15%
Bayonetta - 31.10%
Professor Layton - 10.93%
Tails - 10.93%
Geno - 7.56%
Lloyd Irving - 6.73%
Rayman - 6.73%
Klonoa - 4.21%
Ryu Street Fighter - 4.21%
Simon Belmont - 4.21%
Travis Touchdown - 4.21%
Knuckles - 2.53%
Maxwell - 2.53%
Phoenix Wright - 2.53%
Shantae - 2.53%
Siegfried - 2.53%
Chase McCain - 1.68%
Crono - 1.68%
Goku - 1.68%
Heihachi - 1.68%
Jin Kazama - 1.68%
Monster Hunter's Hunter - 1.68%
Quote - 1.68%
Robotnik - 1.68%

Direct your attention to the Zelda newcomers: Ghirahim had the highest of them all. ;) Also, let me show you THIS:

Mega Man - 58.83%
Rosalina - 4.21%
Villager - 0.84%
Wii Fit Trainer - 0%

Ghirahim's percentages absolutely DESTROY the Newcomers we've thus far received, excluding Mega Man of course. I'm not going to say now that he is extremely likely, but it's just a nice reminder that he has a chance and the "speculators" really don't know what they're talking about and Sakurai doesn't really pander to their beliefs.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
Okay, Starphoenix has brought to my attention some pre-E3 Roster information from NeoGaf regarding how often people predicted the inclusion of a character in their roster. This information is old but I thought I'd share it. It originates from here:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=581179

But here's the juicy bits:

Confirmed Characters
Mario - 100%
Bowser - 99.16%
Link - 100%
Samus - 99.16%
Kirby - 99.16%
Fox - 99.16%
Pit - 97.48%
Donkey Kong - 98.32%
Pikachu - 100%
Villager - 0.84%
Mega Man - 58.83%
Wii Fit Trainer - 0%
Captain Olimar - 92.44%
Luigi - 100%
Princess Peach - 100%
Toon Link - 71.43%
Sonic - 89.08%
Marth - 95.80%
Rosalina - 4.21%
Zelda - 99.16%
King Dedede - 92.44%
Lucario - 36.14%

Unconfirmed Characters

Mushroom Kingdom
Waluigi - 32.77%
Bowser Jr. - 22.69%
Paper Mario - 15.97%
Toad - 7.56%
Captain Syrup - 6.73%
Daisy - 2.53%
Fawful - 1.68%

Yoshi's Island
Yoshi - 100%
Kamek - 1.68%
Yarn Yoshi - 2.53%
Baby Bowser - 1.68%

WarioWare
Wario - 96.64%
Ashley - 2.53%
Mona - 1.68%

Legend of Zelda
Ganondorf - 91.60%
Sheik - 79.83%
Ghirahim - 26.05%
Tingle - 11.77%
Impa - 10.93%
LTTP Link - 10.09%
Tetra - 8.41%
Toon Zelda - 7.56%
Skull Kid - 5.89%
Demise - 4.21%
TP Wolf Link - 4.21%
Ganon - 2.53%
Young Link - 2.53%

Metroid
Zero Suit Samus - 84.04%
Ridley - 59.67%

Kirby
Metaknight - 95.80%
Prince Fluff - 4.21%
Yarn Kirby - 2.53%
Waddle Dee - 1.68%

Star Fox
Falco - 89.92%
Wolf - 74.79%
Krystal - 16.81%
Peppy - 1.68%
Slippy - 1.68%

Kid Icarus
Palutena - 66.39%
Hades - 12.61%
Medusa - 10.09%
Dark Pit - 9.25%
Magnus - 5.89%
Viridi - 1.68%

Donkey Kong Country
Diddy Kong - 93.28%
King K. Rool - 31.10%
Dixie Kong - 22.69%
Donkey and Diddy Kong - 1.68%

Pokémon
Jigglypuff - 90.76%
Pokemon Trainer - 89.08%
Mewtwo - 70.59%
Newtwo - 47.90%
Pokemon Trainer's Charizard - 46.22%
Pokemon Trainer's Ivysaur - 46.22%
Pokemon Trainer's Squirtle - 46.22%
Pokemon X/Y - 29.42%
Zoroark - 10.09%
Second Pokemon Trainer - 7.56%
Genesect - 3.36%
Pokemon Rival - 2.53%
Victini - 2.53%
Meowth - 1.68%

Animal Crossing
Tom Nook - 10.09%
Mr. Resetti - 1.68%

Advance Wars
Andy - 4.21%
Sami - 1.68%

Earthbound
Ness - 99.16%
Lucas - 79%
Kumatora - 2.53%
Paula - 2.53%
Porky - 2.53%
Masked Man - 1.68%

F-Zero
Captain Falcon - 100%
Samurai Goroh - 9.25%
Black Shadow - 7.56%

Fire Emblem
Chrom - 76.47%
Ike - 47.90%
Roy - 15.97%
Lucina - 13.45%
Lyn - 6.73%
Robin - 5.89%
Chrom & Lucina - 1.68%
Tharja - 1.68%

Golden Sun
Isaac - 36.14%
Matthew - 1.68%

Pikmin
Pikmin 3 Main Character - 5.05%
Louie - 1.68%
The President - 1.68%

Punch-Out
Little Mac - 60.51%
King Hippo - 2.53%

Retro
Ice Climbers - 94.12%
Mr. Game and Watch - 94.12%
R.O.B. - 82.36%
Takamaru - 58.83%
Mike Jones - 10.93%
Balloon Fighter - 6.73%
Sheriff - 5.05%
Mach Rider - 4.21%
Duck Hunt Dog - 3.36%
Sukapon - 2.53%

Sin & Punishment
Saki Amamiya - 9.25%
Isa and Katchi - 1.68%

The Last Story
Aeron - 1.68%
Zael - 1.68%

Xenoblade & X
Shulk - 64.71%
X's Representative - 3.36%

Misc.
Wonder-Red - 24.37%
Mii - 20.17%
Dillon - 14.29%
Retro's new IP protagonist - 6.73%
Chibi-Robo - 5.05%
Ray MK III - 4.21%
Stafy - 3.36%
Tempo - 2.53%
Jill - 1.68%
Mallo - 1.68%

Third-Party
Snake - 60.51%
Pac-Man - 57.15%
Bayonetta - 31.10%
Professor Layton - 10.93%
Tails - 10.93%
Geno - 7.56%
Lloyd Irving - 6.73%
Rayman - 6.73%
Klonoa - 4.21%
Ryu Street Fighter - 4.21%
Simon Belmont - 4.21%
Travis Touchdown - 4.21%
Knuckles - 2.53%
Maxwell - 2.53%
Phoenix Wright - 2.53%
Shantae - 2.53%
Siegfried - 2.53%
Chase McCain - 1.68%
Crono - 1.68%
Goku - 1.68%
Heihachi - 1.68%
Jin Kazama - 1.68%
Monster Hunter's Hunter - 1.68%
Quote - 1.68%
Robotnik - 1.68%

Direct your attention to the Zelda newcomers: Ghirahim had the highest of them all. ;) Also, let me show you THIS:

Mega Man - 58.83%
Rosalina - 4.21%
Villager - 0.84%
Wii Fit Trainer - 0%

Ghirahim's percentages absolutely DESTROY the Newcomers we've thus far received, excluding Mega Man of course. I'm not going to say now that he is extremely likely, but it's just a nice reminder that he has a chance and the "speculators" really don't know what they're talking about and Sakurai doesn't really pander to their beliefs.
I love you.

That is a good surprise to say the least. Although the info is old, it still made my day a little better. Ghirahim, if he does get in, will definitely be a punch to the face to his haters. lol

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Hahaha, I'm glad I could make your day better. I love you as well, I love all the faithful members of the Horde! :chuckle:

If he gets confirmed, we all need to have a total field day on this website. Rainbows and creepy tongues EVERYWHERE.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
Hahaha, I'm glad I could make your day better. I love you as well, I love all the faithful members of the Horde! :chuckle:

If he gets confirmed, we all need to have a total field day on this website. Rainbows and creepy tongues EVERYWHERE.
Every Ghirahim supporter should change their avatars to a pic of him. See the rainbow. Taste the rainbow.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Every Ghirahim supporter should change their avatars to a pic of him. See the rainbow. Taste the rainbow.
Well that's a given. I'd probably use his pictures as my avatars until the game is released. Also now I want Skittles..

IF GHIRAHIM IS CONFIRMED, I VOW TO BE THE BEST GHIRAHIM NA! Oh who am I kidding I'm terrible.

D

Deleted member

What if I tell you that Skyward Sword is my most despised game of all time, but I would be okay with Ghirahim's possible inclusion since he's one of the few things I've liked about this game ?

DarkStarStorm

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0318-7018-5269
This is not a thread to argue whether he should be in Smash 4 or not. The sole reason why people don't like this thread is because all you see. To talk about is how he's fabulous. This is IF is going to be in it, what should he be like. Once our moveset is done, I will send it to Nintendo. We're starting with what type of character he is, then what his moves will be.
What will Ghirahim be like?: He would be something like a Marth/Link/Fox cross with a projectile, a teleport up b, an Ike-like side b, a down b that is his hand counter, and it would be up b interruptible. His neutral b would spawn one of those daggers and it would hover around him, if someone hit it with an attack then it would absorb some of that attack's knockback and damage. Ghirahim could have two of these at once, and hit b to launch them like Sheik's needles.
Jab:
Up tilt: Swipes above him, starting behind, 7%
Side tilt: swings twice in front of him taking a step each time 4%, 6%
Down tilt: shoots dagger diagonally in front of him 6%
Up smash: crosses his blades and stabs them upwards 12% uncharged 16% charged
Side smash: scissor cut, 11% uncharged 19% charged
Downsmash: black diamonds surround him like in his transformation 13% uncharged 17% charged
Uair:
Nair:
Fair:
Bair:
Dair:
Up B: Teleport, fast and long, no damage except on reappearance which has a weak meteor
Neutral B: Floating daggers, spawn limit of two, they block attacks, launch them by tapping b. 6%
Side B: Ike-like rush attack
Down B: Hand counter, leads into grab not counterstrike
Grab:
Pummel:
Up throw:
Forward throw:
Back throw:
Down throw:
Ledge attack:
Get up attack:
What I have so far.

Status