• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

-!-

Smash Lord
king dedede can chain grab at any percentage and i think most characters and falco can chain grab too but up to around 40 0r 50% and only heavyweights and above , pikachu too i think

Ulevo

Smash Master
Wario gets released grabbed smashed by Marth.
Tall character s can do this too.
I'm not counting anything but grabs. I pointed this flaw of Wario out already in the Wario Sub Forum a few weeks ago.

king dedede can chain grab at any percentage and i think most characters and falco can chain grab too but up to around 40 0r 50% and only heavyweights and above , pikachu too i think
Please read the contents of the thread if you're going to go and make a post.

Mmac

Smash Lord
We discovered more Release ChainGrabs for Yoshi. The Complete List is:

Bowser, DK, Diddy, Wario (Infinite), Link, Ganondorf, ZSS, MetaKnight, Dedede, Falco, Captain Falcon, Pikachu, Squirtle, Charizard, Ike, Lucas, Sonic

Each one was tested with a Human Partner. Some are more difficult than others, but none of the above can escape if done right

Crven

Smash Rookie
I'm new to the forums and not that great at SSBB but I was wondering about Marth's infinite grab on Ness and Lucas. I was hoping if someone could clarify if it is or isn't possible to escape.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzRvPGGcdTE&feature=related This video says it is escapable. Is this true or is the person in this video not doing it correctly with Marth? I'm sorry if this question was dumb but I am really confused now on whether or not Ness can escape.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
the Yoshi one is a lot bigger now go to the the Official Yoshi CG List thread in the Yoshi forum.

Please update your list thanks

Jekyll

Smash Ace
Lucario's Forward->B isn't REALLY a chaingrab. I mean, they can be regrabbed if you throw them, but people can break out of it before they're thrown each time you grab them. They don't even take damage if they break out.

jyuuberu

Smash Journeyman
The only times I've seen wario down grab chained together is when people predict a forward smash and shield, allowing the wario to grab them again. It's more like chaining game and watch and snake down grabs than an actual chain grab.

WaftMaster123

Smash Rookie
The only times I've seen wario down grab chained together is when people predict a forward smash and shield, allowing the wario to grab them again. It's more like chaining game and watch and snake down grabs than an actual chain grab.
that sorta confusing telling the deffrence though all i do is dash cancle grab with him then grab again side to side i don't really perdict i just grab and it works that why i thought it was a CG.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Ulevo, does DK cargo infinite Ness?
infinite Ness?

I've tested it multiple times, and I can't seem to get it on Ness.

darkspatan117

Smash Journeyman
If you want your answer PK Nintendo you can't release grab Ness with Dk cargo throw. If they DI they will be just outside your grab range

darkspatan117

Smash Journeyman
And Ulevo I know you already know this but if your updating your thread someday don't forget to add squirtle to the list with his infinite on Ness. And maybe you could test more for yoshi release grab

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Nice job Ulevo, although I'd just like to point out that since Marth has invicibility frames for the first 4 frames of his Dolphin Slash, he can easily escape Falco's Dthrow Chain Grab.

IDK

Smash Lord
Nice job Ulevo, although I'd just like to point out that since Marth has invicibility frames for the first 4 frames of his Dolphin Slash, he can easily escape Falco's Dthrow Chain Grab.
but if the falco expects it he can easily charge a smash or regrab him.

gallax

Smash Hero
i watched this awsome GaW player CG snake to like 80% from around 50%. dthrow>nuetral a>grab>repeat. it was awesome. the guy was even teching it and the roll still got hit by the jab.

CloudGer

Smash Rookie
Wow I didn't know about the release grab before I read this thread, awesome against lucas players thx!

Blackbelt

Smash Lord
I'd like to point out that Marth's grab release isn;t an infinity on Lucas. After 20%, Lucas can DI away far enough that Marth can't regrab him, or he has to run to grab him.

IDK

Smash Lord
marth can CG marth for like 12% lol something with dthrows not sure... its on the marth forums somewhere. and is pit's fthrow not a CG?

hizzlum

Smash Journeyman
Ulevo someone needs to post a video of marth fthrow chain, its important now in certain match-ups(like falco/DDD, who like marth will be at almost every tourney), so please get a video demonstration of that as soon as you can please. This is an invaluable thread

Ulevo

Smash Master
Ulevo someone needs to post a video of marth fthrow chain, its important now in certain match-ups(like falco/DDD, who like marth will be at almost every tourney), so please get a video demonstration of that as soon as you can please. This is an invaluable thread
If I ever manage to pick my Dazzle up and get it working, I will load up my own demonstration videos for each character myself. Until then I don't see a need to update this thread too much. Curse my lazyness.

hizzlum

Smash Journeyman
If I ever manage to pick my Dazzle up and get it working, I will load up my own demonstration videos for each character myself. Until then I don't see a need to update this thread too much. Curse my lazyness.
The thing is is that I tried out the cg with fthrow-foxtrot-fthrow and it worked on DDD to an extent, but it was very difficult of falco, and since marth's dash grab has little range, foxtrot to grab or shield grab on a a falco and DDD who DI'd away from the fthrow made it a very situational CG. lol someone really needs to post a video of this so I we can see if if acually possible with someone that DI's from the fthrow.

xXZeroXx

Smash Cadet
If you don't do ANY DI while King Dedede is performin his "chaingrab" you won't get chaingrabbed, I mean, there's 0 chances DDD perform chaingrab, try it. Really, anybody found it out? (In the list the chaingrab is useful in almost every character to the end of the stage, but some characters can make it harder or even impossible to get grabbed a second time, need mroe research). Sorry if this is old, but the list is not updated then

Flayl

Smash Hero
If you don't do ANY DI while King Dedede is performin his "chaingrab" you won't get chaingrabbed, I mean, there's 0 chances DDD perform chaingrab, try it. Really, anybody found it out? (In the list the chaingrab is useful in almost every character to the end of the stage, but some characters can make it harder or even impossible to get grabbed a second time, need mroe research). Sorry if this is old, but the list is not updated then
No .

Jenkins

Smash Lord
very nice stuff. i had no idea about CG for some of these characters

rehab

Smash Journeyman
If some Bombsoldier match from earlier in the year is believed, though, he does get a free dair from a dthrow on Lucario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom