• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

Boog!!!

Smash Rookie
lmao yea ill put it up on youtube or somethin lol....bowsercide survival!! lol

n thats good that shes cool....she'll b smiling again once she gets that lawsuit through and sees how much she gets...heh.. so did u goto the tourny thing with ultima?

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
It was simply AMAZING. I've never had that much fun at a tourney before. Mike was able to make it surprisingly enough. Scar is ****ing awesome and it was such a blast to play him. I was also able to be in Draft Crews, which should be up on Youtube very soon. I choked hard against Cactuar, but everyone was cheering me on. I'm so glad that I went, and I'd defintitely would go again if I ever had the chance.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Sure Epic. Btw, here's the results from the biweekly.

resultzors

SINGLES

1 jman ($112)
2 cactus($32)
3 eggm($16)
4 reno (broke the curse of the 5th)
5 alukard (i guess high tiers make a huge diff huh LOL)
5 scar
7 pakman
7 G$
9 SK47
9 oorah
9 ultima scout
9 luck
13 dc
13 chibo
13 nox
13 tyrant
17 xell

DOUBLES

1 jesus and eggm ($52)
2 big apple 3 a.m.($15)
3 reno and g$($7.50)
4 pakman and scar
5 oorah and dc
5 2 cars 1 tv
7 chibo and tyrant
7 milos and ritz

thanks everyone for coming ^_^
As you can see I did pretty terrible, but I had a lot of fun. I chose not to enter teams because I didn't want to embarrass anyone lol.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
yea only drawback is i cant leave til' after 4 yrs is up lol

sorry man ill move there then itll be awesome =)
I drove Nick back but it was mad late and I couldn't stop by to try and get that cd. Maybe you guys could come up here this sunday for some smash?

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
...I won't say that I really know your situation and I won't pry if you don't wish to talk about it but...

I think all of us here will wish you well and hopefully when you return we all can meet up again and just catch up and do what we want to do.

If the group of us not in Dover don't get to see you before you head out then we'll see you again in four years.

It was good to have met you and I wish you well. Good luck Brett *salutes*

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
apparently you guys still haven't figured out what he mean...read his bulletin on myspace the last words should clear everything up for u....

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
When will those be posted Tim?

I'd like to see how you guys did and sorry that I didn't play you on sat. I was exhausted and I knew I was doing sloppy mistakes that night...

So...next time we play I'll play your link and "invincible" fox :p

also...we must Y.link ditto again...since we only did one and the record is 1-0 my advantage

Y.link is soo much **** in teams

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
ok...so get this i was just playing dota (in a public game) and out of all the people to join that game Chudat joins....and it was the real chudat >.<. So we pretty much ***** face and thats the end. Didn't expect that though

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
When will those be posted Tim?

I'd like to see how you guys did and sorry that I didn't play you on sat. I was exhausted and I knew I was doing sloppy mistakes that night...

So...next time we play I'll play your link and "invincible" fox :p

also...we must Y.link ditto again...since we only did one and the record is 1-0 my advantage

Y.link is soo much **** in teams
To be fair my fox is pretty terrible. My falcon has been getting pretty sick lately. I can't wait for the next bi-weekly.

Did we Y.link ditto? I don't remember it.

Sucks hard our community is losing Brett.

I like how I got ***** at the last tourney by 2 people, and the other guy who falcon ditto'd me, I 4 stocked both matches lol.

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
cronux found out the whole story about brett apparently, so things will be semi clear once he gets back from work....in 30min

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
brett is going to culinary school to learn how to flip the finest flapjacks
wrong but based off the story info i was given, brett IS innocent and the only reason he is getting charges is b/c he walked into the 7-11 with the guy that did all the ****....the hearing is on friday so we will know the final verdict and the guy that did everything is gonna be there testifying so as long as he tell the truth he should be free to go

on another note if u havent been keeping up in gameing news MGS4 is actually being considered to be released on the 360

and heres what xbox says about that....sorta
http://kotaku.com/5064353/microsoft-says-xbox-360-can-handle-metal-gear-solid-4

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
o nick and epic i think u guys might love to know PSO is coming to the DS (sorta old news but want sure if u knew) and yes it will have online via Wifi play and offline play that u can play single player or local connect with 4 people.

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
I think sometime last week I posted about Phantasy star Zero (PS0...real inventive...T_T)

But anyway what is the story with Brett? Are you telling us that he's actually been arrested right now because they thought that he was an accomplice to the robbery or whatever happened at the place?

Course he's innocent!

*runs off to get some signs*

We want the Tru=th!

Top Bottom