• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
I'll look for them, but I'm like 95% sure I gave them back to you the last time when you were at my house and we played smash.

D

Deleted member

haha nooooooooooo i left em remember one tip has a missing prong lol it should be in your room or the basement.

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
dude i think the next violence kings video is out...i was on my friends myspace and she's got this clip that has the exact same art style and corpse explosion animation, but its with a different character. I MUST KNOW IF THERE IS ANOTHER!

D

Deleted member

i was just watching v kings yesterday lol.

WHO IS SMASHING 2DAY

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
i was just watching v kings yesterday lol.

WHO IS SMASHING 2DAY
i would probably be down for a little bit of smash but i don't know how long i would have...

the new version of dota came out yesterday and OMG there are SO MANY CHANGES >.<...i mean there in a good way, but i gotta learn 2 new hero's, test out all the new items and just play alot to get use to the new map layout.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
You left them by accident then took them back when you had came over again. I remember because when I was practicing one day, my dad came down to the basement and asked me to hook the cable back up to my TV. I told him I couldn't because I didn't have any AV cables that I could use to connect the Direct TV to my TV. Then he said "But I saw you using an AV cable playing through the VCR the other day with your friend." And then I was like " Yeah, that was my friend's cable, which I gave back to him the other day. Then he was like "Oh"

Later on that day I had to clean my basement because my mom told me to and I didn't see your AV cable. Since that is the only place the cable would be since I wouldn't have put them in my room , the only logical conclusion is that you took the cable back when you took your VCR.

I will look for the cable, but I GUARUNTEE you that I don't have it.

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
o brett, i saw a group of people today out in front of del tech hacky sackin...and one of them is an old friend of mine named Hamzuh (probably spelled it wrong) who was in all my tech classes in high school. Sadly i was already late for class (30 min. late >.<) so i didn't talk to them....just thought u might wanna know about that

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
I can only smash after I get off of work today. Also, I might be able to play during the weekend, but I'm not sure because I have plans. I'll let you guys know asap.

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
So how did your guys smash go last night? Anything really interesting in terms of combos or mind-games?

Also wtf is with Q? When he taunts he gets a defense boost that can stack three times and some of his moves do a good chunk of damage especialy that deadly double combination super art

Why is he placed kinda low on the tier?

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Also wtf is with Q? When he taunts he gets a defense boost that can stack three times and some of his moves do a good chunk of damage especialy that deadly double combination super art

You were talking about Captain Falcon right?

That's the only sense I could make of it.

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
You were talking about Captain Falcon right?
*Face Palm*

No no no...When falcon taunts he gets a further awesome boost as in he was 99 in awesome but now he's double star in that stat. (looks to see who gets the reference >_>)

I'm talking about 3rd strike Ultima, Q is the dude that wears the trench coat and hat...oh and wears an iron mask and doesn't talk at all.

not quite falcon...he's very very soft spoken

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
*Face Palm*

No no no...When falcon taunts he gets a further awesome boost as in he was 99 in awesome but now he's double star in that stat. (looks to see who gets the reference >_>)

I'm talking about 3rd strike Ultima, Q is the dude that wears the trench coat and hat...oh and wears an iron mask and doesn't talk at all.

not quite falcon...he's very very soft spoken
Ah, I've never played that game.

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
You should give it a whirl next time we play at mike's since I've gone there earlier than the other guys so I can do some 3rd strike with him to learn the game a little better.

You should try it, its definetly a fun game since as long as you are careful with spacing you don't have to know every special move.

+1 me, didn't seem like you caught the reference

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
So how did your guys smash go last night? Anything really interesting in terms of combos or mind-games?

I didn't play smash last night with them XD

o u mean "Mr. Turtle" haha, yeah he's a very good character he's a tiny bit slow but has good spacing.Theirs one awesome Q player....i can't remember his name but nick would know. But yeah if he gets all 3 taunts off he gets defense = or greater than hugo (cant remember exactly)....idk im not that big of a sf3s fan.

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Ugh...I've had to deal with three tests, a tech report, and finishing up a group project that the whole group will have to present individually on monday...I needz some smash

Ultima!! What are you doing this weekend I want to play and if the ToS dudes are around I'd like to play them again.

Also why is Chibo now using shiek? When I played him last time I won every fight against his shiek but we were even when he used Samus?

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Ugh...I've had to deal with three tests, a tech report, and finishing up a group project that the whole group will have to present individually on monday...I needz some smash

Ultima!! What are you doing this weekend I want to play and if the ToS dudes are around I'd like to play them again.

Also why is Chibo now using shiek? When I played him last time I won every fight against his shiek but we were even when he used Samus?
He's been learning her to counterpick falcons / marths since he faces so many of them.

I am going to a tourney on Sunday in North Jersey, Philly people, Jersey People, NY people will be there.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
so ultima is goin to the brawl tourney on sat right? and ur going to alukards on sunday? cause that would be pretty dipset lol. me and gotm want to go to alukards on sunday.

epic - lol that was like the first time i ever actually tried to use sheik. i was also more trying out random things learning the character and specifically working a lot on tech chasing which i was new to. iv been drastically getting better with sheik, even by the end of that day when i was playing sk-insert number which i cant remember here lol-

and since that day iv been using almost only sheik in friendlies iv played, enter my melee biweekly as sheik, and practiced hardcore with her with velocity last night which is when i finally decided i was good enough to main her over my samus. this sunday at alukards will be the true test for it, and i think my sheiks ready

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
so ultima is goin to the brawl tourney on sat right? and ur going to alukards on sunday? cause that would be pretty dipset lol. me and gotm want to go to alukards on sunday.

epic - lol that was like the first time i ever actually tried to use sheik. i was also more trying out random things learning the character and specifically working a lot on tech chasing which i was new to. iv been drastically getting better with sheik, even by the end of that day when i was playing sk-insert number which i cant remember here lol-

and since that day iv been using almost only sheik in friendlies iv played, enter my melee biweekly as sheik, and practiced hardcore with her with velocity last night which is when i finally decided i was good enough to main her over my samus. this sunday at alukards will be the true test for it, and i think my sheiks ready
Couple things... the day your shiek beats my falcon is the day I counterpick Link. No Johns.

I think my car is relatively full on Sunday, but I'm not sure yet. I'll let you know.

P.S. it's SK-47... as in AK-47... but it's Scha (ShayK-47)

echos

Smash Journeyman
I didn't play smash last night with them XD

o u mean "Mr. Turtle" haha, yeah he's a very good character he's a tiny bit slow but has good spacing.Theirs one awesome Q player....i can't remember his name but nick would know. But yeah if he gets all 3 taunts off he gets defense = or greater than hugo (cant remember exactly)....idk im not that big of a sf3s fan.
your talking about kuroda the Q player he pretty much just jabs and techs everything it's pretty funny to watch him play

and sorry i haven't been posting much i'v been caught up in work :(

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Oh...so...that was Chibo's first time using shiek...hmm

So Ultima you're going to a tournie? is it melee or brawl?

I'm not too sure if I'm even really interested in a brawl tournie unless nobody uses MK since it doesn't matter how hard I try I can't beat a MK...but almost any other character I have a chance against.

Wait a second...the brawl tournie on the 12th is the Biweekly thing? *reads thread*

Hot ****! Low tier doubles tournie! Ultima! Lets show the power of the falcon!

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Oh...so...that was Chibo's first time using shiek...hmm

So Ultima you're going to a tournie? is it melee or brawl?

I'm not too sure if I'm even really interested in a brawl tournie unless nobody uses MK since it doesn't matter how hard I try I can't beat a MK...but almost any other character I have a chance against.

Wait a second...the brawl tournie on the 12th is the Biweekly thing? *reads thread*

Hot ****! Low tier doubles tournie! Ultima! Lets show the power of the falcon!
It's not brawl

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Sigh...yeah I don't care too much with brawl unless its teams since I don't want to use anybody but falcon really.

darn though...I'll have to see what some of my friends nearby are doing and perhaps meet up with them this weekend...I don't really have money to spend on tournaments right now anyway.

Maybe Boog isn't doing anything and I'll get some guys together to do some 1v1 and 2v2 in melee and brawl.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
There is a brawl tourney in Jersey that I'm attending tomorow. However I'm staying the night at Philly tonight for some event that I'm attending in AC, so I won't really be around to give anyone a ride.

Sunday is melee tourney. No Johns Bi-Weekly

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
o just to let u guys know ill be up at UD all tonight so if u wanna hang, give me a call and ill see if we can meet up somewhere

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I wouldn't mind meeting up with you at some point tonight but...I don't have your cell but you do have mine so if you call me I'll try and find to meet up with you.

heh...sometimes it seems like in mustard grains that I'm getting better, maybe its more accurate that I'm being less stupid when I play

But Foxx I don't have your cell number so...yeah

Boog!!!

Smash Rookie
Sigh...yeah I don't care too much with brawl unless its teams since I don't want to use anybody but falcon really.

darn though...I'll have to see what some of my friends nearby are doing and perhaps meet up with them this weekend...I don't really have money to spend on tournaments right now anyway.

Maybe Boog isn't doing anything and I'll get some guys together to do some 1v1 and 2v2 in melee and brawl.
Im all game for some smash tonight man. But i dont get off work til about 9:30, so your gonna have to wait a bit. and Man I really wish i didnt have to work tomorrow so i could attend that brawl tourny, woulda been a fun experience for me....oh well... Go Kix *** ultima ;)...but yea, epic let me kno if you wanna play tonight, foxi you too (although you dont know me lol)...Im game for whoever wants to

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Sigh...
Boog...I don't have your cell
Foxx I don't have your cell

Ultima...do you have their cell?
Foxx - I used to then my phone broke
Boog - Doesn't have one

Epic - would you be able to pick up Nick and bring him up here on Saturday? I was gonna drive him, darren, scha and he said tru= can't go, so i got 1 more spot in my car for ya drew if u want it. To go up on sunday to alukard's no johns. Just help add to my gas moneys tank :)

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
By the looks of it, I probably won't be able to go to Alukard's. If I can't though, Tim could I catch a ride with you to the Brawl tourney tomorrow if JV rides me to your house?

Eidt: nvm he has to go to a funeral. Now I feel like a complete douche for asking him. I'll try Andy.

Boog!!!

Smash Rookie
Sigh...
Boog...I don't have your cell
Foxx I don't have your cell

Ultima...do you have their cell?
yea man my cell, happens to be still at the store and unpaid for :(....so heres my house number 302-368 1530...i guess just call it around 10...should be home by then...or just give me your number....again...and ill just call u when im dun work...feel free to bring whoever btw...

Oh and Ultima, i been meaning to ask, did that guy who "swore he could beat you and was the best brawl player in delaware -___-" ever call you back after that *** whoopin we gave him and his friend??? lol

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
o **** sry i haven't been home all day....but uhh there was a change of plans im not going up until Saturday so yeah.....but ill be around amstel ave area when i got up.

my cell is 302-943-3991

Boog!!!

Smash Rookie
Has anyone seen the new screens of monster hunter 3 for the Wii? it looks freaking awesome!
Oh? MH3, sounds like its gonna kick butt. Hopefully the new weapons are a glock 45 and double barrel shotgun... lol...or a big keyblade..... or better yet, hope the wifi just doesnt suck -___-... Come on nintendo, all you have to do is outshine the psp version on this one ;)

oh btw epic, nice brawling wit ya yesterday ;)...although we didnt do too many 1v1s it was still a fun night, which was the point..right O_o..lol...hope everything ended up ok with your friend..hit me up

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Well...she's not hurt which is the important thing, her car however is practically totaled.

The drunk driver who was at fault is in jail for DUI, causing the accident, attempting to leave without trading information, and giving out false information in relation to his insurance. Yeah her car might be wrecked but she'll be reimbursed one way or another from that guy.

btw Boog can you put up that quick one we saved where I survived the Bowsercide?

I know we saved it since the match was only about 20 seconds since the bowser player quit...wuss >_>

Top Bottom