• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dehydrated Ichthyoid's Melee Extravaganza 1 - May 25th, 2013 - Plano, TX

D

Deleted member

Basically, if you can't Wavedash like an MLG Uber Thug Life Pro, then don't play Luigi. But, I'm pretty good as Luigi. I like to also play C.Falcon (in fact, he is my main.) and use him since he doesn't require much Wavedash as Luigi does. So, what do you guys think?

Also, me and my brother are playing Doubles, and his main is Doctor Mario, so do you guys think a better matchup would be

Luigi:Dr.Mario
or
C.Falcon:Dr.Mario

also

BronySwag.gif

that is all

D

Deleted member

You obviously didn't get it at first, because you made that whole explanation about your opinion on wavedashing and you even checked apex and evo. The Pichu is OP thing doesn't change anything.

D

Deleted member

Hey Linked, if I say "look there's the word gullible on the ceiling" will you give me an explanation about how the ceilings of buildings work and why there's no "gullible" on the ceiling?
Pichu is OP

D

Deleted member

Pichu is OP.

You can't see the explanation to Violet's sarcasm, but the fact is Pichu is OP.

Pichu is Love, Pichu is Life.

I go to bed every night and pray to Pichu and thank him for the life I've been given.

D

Deleted member

Hey Linked, if I say "look there's the word gullible on the ceiling" will you give me an explanation about how the ceilings of buildings work and why there's no "gullible" on the ceiling?
Pichu is OP
Depends on the building.

Pichu is OP.

You can't see the explanation to Violet's sarcasm, but the fact is Pichu is OP.

Pichu is Love, Pichu is Life.

I go to bed every night and pray to Pichu and thank him for the life I've been given.
This needs to become a meme. Now.

You obviously didn't get it at first, because you made that whole explanation about your opinion on wavedashing and you even checked apex and evo. The Pichu is OP thing doesn't change anything.
Pichu changes everything.

Basically, if you can't Wavedash like an MLG Uber Thug Life Pro, then don't play Luigi. But, I'm pretty good as Luigi. I like to also play C.Falcon (in fact, he is my main.) and use him since he doesn't require much Wavedash as Luigi does. So, what do you guys think?

Also, me and my brother are playing Doubles, and his main is Doctor Mario, so do you guys think a better matchup would be

Luigi:Dr.Mario
or
C.Falcon:Dr.Mario

also

View attachment 609

that is all
MLG Pichu incoming

WaterlessFishie

Smash Journeyman
Hey all- a little late to the party, but better late than never ...right?

Anywho I can bring a full setup, tv and all, let me know if that is still needed.

I had to make a new smashboards account since I hadn't logged into my old one in several years.. I've got at least three other friends comin with me to the tourn so add + 3 to the number of attendees...

I live in Allen, so if anyone wants to play a few matches either Tuesday or Wednesday night lemme know..

If not ill see y'all Saturday for some fun!!
Bring your set up please. :grin:
What was your old tag?

qqwwrrmm

Smash Cadet
Bring your set up please. :grin:
What was your old tag?
my smash tag was !!! but my name on the boards was adiverrdescends - i was mostly active in waco since at the time i was at college - but i learned a lot of tricks of the trade from a player who was also at school there from san antonio, his tag was POGO.

RedGamer

Smash Ace
I wasn't gonna post here but then I saw this:

my smash tag was !!! but my name on the boards was adiverrdescends - i was mostly active in waco since at the time i was at college - but i learned a lot of tricks of the trade from a player who was also at school there from san antonio, his tag was POGO.
good ol' pogo, madd chill. San Antonio has a smashfest going on tomorrow 5/22/13 at twitch.tv/zheamourth and I'm gonna see if pogo can come by and get wrecked by PK-Thunder

Edit: btw !!! how do you pronounce that?

qqwwrrmm

Smash Cadet
I wasn't gonna post here but then I saw this:

good ol' pogo, madd chill. San Antonio has a smashfest going on tomorrow 5/22/13 at twitch.tv/zheamourth and I'm gonna see if pogo can come by and get wrecked by PK-Thunder

Edit: btw !!! how do you pronounce that?
tell that 'ol coot his fellow mongolian deathworm says hey. it's been a minute since i seen him.

as for my name you would say it mr.qw or mister q w you know

have fun at the smashfest

BIGJOHNSONxPWNS

Smash Apprentice
I'll most likely be a bit late and only will be playing in singles, so should I just text that number the day of the tournament? I probably can't get there until 1.

RedGamer

Smash Ace
tell that 'ol coot his fellow mongolian deathworm says hey. it's been a minute since i seen him.

as for my name you would say it mr.qw or mister q w you know

have fun at the smashfest
I've just told him for you. Unfortunately he won't be able to come to the smashfest, but you guys should still check out the stream.

we have a player here tagged "Clnr" and he was the only one of us to take a set off of S.O.S

D

Deleted member

Hey guys, does anyone want to practice at the Davis library from 6 to 8pm tomorrow?
I have already reserved a meeting room for us to use.

Address: 7501-B Independence Pkwy
Plano, TX 75025

I'm bringing my projector. If you would rather not play on a projector, please bring a set.
If you are interested, please tell me asap. If no one is I'll cancel this.

D

Deleted member

Hey guys, does anyone want to practice at the Davis library from 6 to 8pm tomorrow?
I have already reserved a meeting room for us to use.

Address: 7501-B Independence Pkwy
Plano, TX 75025

I'm bringing my projector. If you would rather not play on a projector, please bring a set.
If you are interested, please tell me asap. If no one is I'll cancel this.
Nope, my mother is only willing to drive to the place on Saturday since she hates driving really far, and we got lost easily.

But its a twenty minute drive, so I'll see. It would be great to meet you and ****.

(but if i'm the only person coming, then cancel it lol)

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
Two things are keeping me from going unless they are solved within the next 12 hours or so:

1. I rely on the TRE to get to Dallas in the first place (meaning that I would need to be back in fort worth before 9:14)

And

2. I seriously need a pickup from the Parker Road Station.

D

Deleted member

Nope, my mother is only willing to drive to the place on Saturday since she hates driving really far, and we got lost easily.

But its a twenty minute drive, so I'll see. It would be great to meet you and ****.

(but if i'm the only person coming, then cancel it lol)
Even if you would be the only one coming I'd still be nice to actually play with a human.

D

Deleted member

You guys should just save it till Saturday, you can wait a few days to play serious.

D

Deleted member

Cool.

Welp, at least me and my brother are 1v1ing,

I need to work on CF's spike and knee, I keep missing and ****ing up, I got the dash dance and wavedash down for him, I can almost do it at a moderately good level.

but Zach is probably going to **** me over with Marth and his MLG edgeguarding #skillz

D

Deleted member

If he can only ride to one place, it should be the tournament, not the small smashfest. Plus, there are things called friendlies before bracket :)

D

Deleted member

Hey, just in case, can any of you guys bring ONE spare controller? (i know the rule but I have one real one, and a ****ty third party one, so)

I can wavedash and tech much better with the controller (so i guess you'd be helping me win XD)

D

Deleted member

I'll bring my backup first party and let you use it. Give it back before I go though, unless you're willing to pay an obnoxious amount of money to keep it because I'm a cheap person.

D

Deleted member

Hey, just in case, can any of you guys bring ONE spare controller? (i know the rule but I have one real one, and a ****ty third party one, so)

I can wavedash and tech much better with the controller (so i guess you'd be helping me win XD)
I'm bringing two. I can let you borrow mine.
Another thought is that you could bring some money and get yourself your own, we are going to a Videogame store...

D

Deleted member

I'm bringing two. I can let you borrow mine.
Another thought is that you could bring some money and get yourself your own, we are going to a Videogame store...
lol

well, i'll be back on the forums tomorrow and tell you guys if my friend comes through with these controllers or not, thanks in advance.

qqwwrrmm

Smash Cadet
i am bringing full set up with four controllers, they are not the best but not the worst, you are welcome to borrow them as long as you bring them back

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
If I actually wake up in time for teams I have an aight Peach

I talked with Denthorn at Sethlon's place Wednesday and we're gonna team. I teamed with a Falcon quite a bit back in the day so I think we'll do well together.

If he can't make it all of the sudden we can team though :).

D

Deleted member

I'm probably just going to find a partner there. Anyone still open on this thread though, excluding scotch and voileted because I know you are already open?

D

Deleted member

Alright, so yeah, can you guys bring the controllers? Thanks. :D

(he didn't bring the controllers, i asked about 5 different people lol)

D

Deleted member

I have a controller and that other guy has some. You're covered. So what's our side event, and who wants to Money Match? Gabe, lets go a $3 mm because we are 1-1.

Top Bottom