• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dehydrated Ichthyoid's Melee Extravaganza 1 - May 25th, 2013 - Plano, TX

D

Deleted member

When you post like that you sound like you're mad. You can't say you're not.

D

Deleted member

Might as well not of posted it then. w/e I know you're still mad at him.

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
What he should have done is came up to me if he had a bloody problem. Was I out of line? That is questionable, but the only reason why I was back there at all was because I was reforming the bracket when Gabe didn't know how.

He is right though, I won't be back for number two.

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
I left because I had to Saturday. Now I won't go because I refuse to support a community that would remotely, or the perception of, helping out the TO is going to bring butthurt to a lot of people. I have said all along that I was going to be there for one reason only, and that reason was NOT going to be playing Melee.

Penguin_ftw

Smash Apprentice
You've said multiple times when and where you had to be Saturday, like I said I don't think anyone really cares. The melee community doesn't need your "support," the tourney went swimmingly without you

Top Bottom