• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Definitive proof

llamapaste

Smash Journeyman
It doesn't prove GaW is the best doubles partner imo. But I think it does show how the MK, GaW matchup in doubles is almost even. Maby slightly in MK's favor.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
NoJ know what he's talking about lmao

i srly think double G&W is very good but it just takes more teamwork since it isn't as easy as G&W and [other high tier character]

yay NoJ :)

Never Emperor

Smash Cadet
NoJ know what he's talking about lmao

i srly think double G&W is very good but it just takes more teamwork since it isn't as easy as G&W and [other high tier character]

yay NoJ :)
I never see this NoJ on the boards is he like an emo or something, it seems like he would have something to say. Sorry if I broke the rules in this post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYd1ug1J2tI

p.s. I think I am liking Meta Knight more than G&W, and this forum seems super dead and Nazified.

Cuzzin

Smash Rookie
A double G & W team is very good, but it's not the best by far. The best is a G & W plus a character with very successful projectiles because G & W is a point of attack kind of character. I know that his recovery is bad but a Wolf plus G & W is hard to stop!

Never Emperor

Smash Cadet
A double G & W team is very good, but it's not the best by far. The best is a G & W plus a character with very successful projectiles because G & W is a point of attack kind of character. I know that his recovery is bad but a Wolf plus G & W is hard to stop!
Yeah, I like double Meta Knight better too.

Never Emperor

Smash Cadet
Man NOJ sucks *** he cant even beat m2k with a guy thats played GW 3 times in his life and was trying to make NOJ look stupid by playing his same char because it doesnt take skill and wouldent stop talking **** after he got ***** 5 straight games.

@tomic

Smash Apprentice
Every time I do an UpB I get punished I dont get it.
Game & Watch's?

I find that move pretty handy actually, a lot of people seem to under estimate it. I've even killed people with it, though it was close to the edge of the screen whenever I did.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
Man NOJ sucks *** he cant even beat m2k with a guy thats played GW 3 times in his life and was trying to make NOJ look stupid by playing his same char because it doesnt take skill and wouldent stop talking **** after he got ***** 5 straight games.
this kid needs to be banned for life.

omni used my Smash philosophy of "If you spam it, it will hit" and lets face it G&w's smashes are spammable. i can see how G&w would be a great doubles partner with someone who had an energy projectile. they could help him fill up the f*#& bucket and they can say goodbye to their stock.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Holy ****.

I'm picking up GnW for doubles now.

Watch. In time, Brawl singles will devolve into MK dittos.

Doubles though? Quadruple Mr. Game and Watches.

Top Bottom