hmm...this thread is dead so im gonna jumpstart it with a nice topic (that has already been well discussed, but we got another patch coming so why not?)
1. What kind of buffs do you want for little mac?
2. What kind of buffs do you think little mac needs?
3. What kind of buffs, if any, do you think little mac will get?
1. down throw combos into up smash at low percents, and up b at high percents. this will make people stop F***ing shield camping me all the bloody time. Oh, and i know this won't happen, but i want dtilt to be safe on shield outright, because i hate how little mac can get shield grabbed for doing anything on shield. that would be nice.
2. In all honesty, get rid of the Nair and side b recovery nerf that he got hit with. it would help him out tremendously without changing the character at all.
3. To be honest, im expecting little mac to get one SMALL buff, to something inconsequential, that won't help him at all.
The number of times i have been camped, gimped, and cheesed while playing mac has gotten ridiculous. In all honesty, most of this comes from the fact my opponent can ban the one stage that doesn't have platforms (FD), and can take me anywhere else where they can circle camp to some extent. He really needs something to fight against this, even if its minor.