• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Decisive Games Mafia: THE NINTENZONE SOCIAL INVASION! Day 4 ends at 3:00 PM EST 6/12/18

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
well yeah but we could see how natz plays before just sending her back to the PMs just because she replaced crusher :laugh:
Yeah, that's my reasoning for unvoting Crusher because I'm a gentleman.

Plus, Natz would track me and murder me IRL if I let her die on day 1 right the second she replaces Crusher :lol:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I made a promise last game I'd vote for inactives, and I'm gonna follow through.

##Vote:God Robert

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Hey... Good point. But he might not have noticed the game began so...

God Robert's Cousin God Robert's Cousin Got time to talk?
He's posted exactly once. Yellowlord has posted once. Cori's posted twice.

It's nothing personal, really. The last game ended with a fizzle because all the quiet people got left alive. If I don't know who to vote for, I'd rather vote for someone who isn't contributing much.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Suggesting votes for the sake of it alongside an initial gut feeling.
I figured it'd be optimal to save the NL phase until later so that we have more to go off of rather than have no info and go into D2 with the same info we had in D1. Also, I'd rather that people be upfront with their votes so that we can look back and see where people's heads are at. Looking for changes in read lists and following if someone's logic is sound are good avenues for scumhunting through searching for inconsistencies. So it's less suggesting votes for the sake of it and more suggesting votes for their tactical advantage.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
He's posted exactly once. Yellowlord has posted once. Cori's posted twice.

It's nothing personal, really. The last game ended with a fizzle because all the quiet people got left alive. If I don't know who to vote for, I'd rather vote for someone who isn't contributing much.
Oh...

Didn't notice because work lol

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
EBWOP: Plus a month. Not quite as nifty as I thought lol.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
****, I didn't even realize he was playing, lol.

Z25 Z25 Nobody has tagged you, I don't think
Thanks for the heads up! I lost track of things and didn't realized we started. What's gone on so far guys?

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Thanks for the heads up! I lost track of things and didn't realized we started. What's gone on so far guys?
Really, tho. Pokechu claimed the sample PM in the OP, several people voted for him. Several people also voted for Crusher, which made him quit, but instead of a hostkill he'll be replaced by Natz.

I don't know what the vote count is at right now.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Yeah, that's my reasoning for unvoting Crusher because I'm a gentleman.

Plus, Natz would track me and murder me IRL if I let her die on day 1 right the second she replaces Crusher :lol:
no

i would to gorf for puting me in this situation in the first place for not counting me as in

everything relates in the end to his fault

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Really, tho. Pokechu claimed the sample PM in the OP, several people voted for him. Several people also voted for Crusher, which made him quit, but instead of a hostkill he'll be replaced by Natz.

I don't know what the vote count is at right now.
I see, that's a shame about Crusher.

Pokechu has a very strange claim. I'll review what was left behind and hopefully everything will be alright guys!

Do we know Crusher's role? Or will Natz presumably have it?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
i have crushers role right now, just not the role pm

i'm just waiting on gorf to give me the a-okay to start actually playing the game and let you guys know the replacement was made

till then i'm just staying out and **** posting on off game topics :V

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
:ThinkingEmoji:
he gave me the user i'm played after and what their role is in a pm, andd that i'll be replacing crusher, but thats it

he said he can't/didn't have time to give me the role pm cause of mobile and work

D

Deleted member

he gave me the user i'm played after and what their role is in a pm, andd that i'll be replacing crusher, but thats it

he said he can't/didn't have time to give me the role pm cause of mobile and work
So you know their role, but aren't in the Role PM?
:ThinkingEmojiIntensifies:

BarDulL

Town Vampire

Oh what? In that case it's fine if he gave you the OK. It kinda seemed like you were taking the wheel without consent...my bad.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Alright all caught up.

Honestly I'm with Opossum Opossum Pokechu wouldn't be that bold to claim the sample role pm. That's a pretty good point that he brought up.

So I'm not sure who to go for.

Also remind me, there's no pms between town right?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
i just want to get this out before this day's end

FoS: Shishoe

From the start of this game you've been making jabs at other people. Right at the start you played with RNG and asked vaanrose to "go first", then asked Swamp to say something, even though you hadn't put anything on the table at all. While you did provide a claim when I asked you were still blindly getting onto other people when you yourself hadn't provided anything.

Secondly, you're playing very aggressively; I feel moreso than usual.
It's not your Role PM I want, it's your alignment.
This doesn't make sense. My alignment is included in the Role PM.
My role PM is the sample.

So my alignment is townie.

So honestly I know that you aren't me so you're of course going to want to see it for real so you don't risk the chance of a mafia claiming the sample PM and coasting through the whole game, but when I die and the role PM is posted and it's literally the sample one, vanilla townie, Eor, you're gonna look pretty dumb :laugh:
You also didn't respond to this either. You're mindlessly going at me but your plan with what to do with my alignment isn't very concrete at all.
If Chu is Mafia, look into:
-Holder of the Heel
-Swampasaur

If Chu is Town, look into:
-Spak
-Maven
Why Holder and Swamp? They know the most about odd role claims. After all, Holder just got done playing a game where he had a Darth Vader clone and Swamp just got done hosting that game. Of course it wouldn't be likely for those two to be going at my throat after hearing I'm Eor.

Also, why Spak and Maven? As far as I'm aware Spak hasn't voted for me, he only did the FoS, and Maven only voted me because he believed I was role fishing. Neither one had to do with my strange role as Eor.

Adding onto that, if we're looking into them because they're against me, then why don't we also look into you for the same reason? As it stands, you're the sole player with your vote on me. Despite everyone else having a change of mind, you're still aiming solely on me and whoever is on my side, as if stranger things haven't happened before. You're calling out Holder, Swamp, and Opo
Oh yeah, to add on that post from before, if Pokechu flips and he's Mafia, also remember to look into Opossum. His reasoning for unvoting Pokechu is contradictory on its own.
Just because they're not against me.

When you stated Opo's reasoning for voting me is contradictory, and you were questioned how so, and vaanrose stated he agreed with Opo, you instantly backed down.
Eeh, I agree with him, though.
As a whole you've had your sight set on me since I revealed I was Eor and regardless of your intention, it's not very town-beneficial. Aiming for one player when everyone else has moved on, and also aiming for everyone who isn't against that one player isn't hot stuff. It's incredibly dangerous to the town. If my lynch went through today and it was revealed I really was Eor then you'd probably be screaming "LET'S LYNCH SPAK" as you've already stated you're suspicious of him; just for suggesting votes for the sake of it (despite this being how DG has previously played) and a gut feeling. That's not town-beneficial at all.

As a whole you've had an aggressive mindset and playstyle without bringing much to the table yourself or even considering that you should be looked at in the same light as the people you're pointing fingers at, and that's making me incredibly suspicious of you.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
You know, I wasn't going to call attention to this at first and risk revealing a potential power role to the mafia, but Pokechu has a point.

For example, my role PM mentions that it depends on lynching who I say to lynch and going from there.
It certainly sounds like Shish isn't vanilla. And moreover it sounds like something happens if the person he votes for gets lynched.

I don't know what roles are or aren't considered "*******" roles, but I do know it makes me suspicious of how dead set he is on Pokechu.

Maven89

Smash Master
Pokechu is curious. Originally this game was going to be quite large, but now smaller, we have a sample PM that is used as an actual role. It certainly wouldn't have been done on Gorf's part by a lack of other options. As for his wagon, people tend to do that to him, as has been stated already. A large number of people jumping on him does indicate the possibility that he's town, although it is possible for such a wagon to form on him without any mafia moving a finger because as stated, we tend to be kinda hard on him. Mafia would likely be disinclined to "bus" him so freely because the wagon getting out of hand is a strong, very real possibility.
This is what I wanted

##Unvote

As it stands I believe I'm still the most voted and will be lynched in a few hours, I don't think anyone wants that so please unvote me

Maven89

Smash Master
I like Poke's post on Shishoe, but I'd rather see that play out further than lynch him. I believe our best course of action is to lynch an inactive. Holder has posted some thoughts so that leaves God' cousin and (I believe?) Coricus.

Maven89

Smash Master
Getting lynched because I made a mistake is fine, getting lynched because I'm mafia is fine, but getting lynched because people threw votes up then all just ran away is infuriating.

Top Bottom