• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Decisive Games Mafia: THE NINTENZONE SOCIAL INVASION! Day 4 ends at 3:00 PM EST 6/12/18

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Considering the context of this conversation, I feel as though Crusher is only responding because pressure is mounting on him and his answers...well...they're not very good. He hasn't really explained why Maven's character would be indicative or helpful. Additionally, I agree he seemed to be jumping on the bandwagon at an odd time. He comes off as a bit forceful and abrasive too...I could be wrong on this of course but I know I did this when I was mafia in a previous game because I did not want to admit I was wrong to avoid more pressure.

D

Deleted member

I just want to leave this on record: if Pokechu ends up being Mafia and he manages to survive until the end, I'll never live this down, you'll hear this from me for the rest of your Mafia careers.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
You know what? I'm going to go ahead and step down from this mafia and future versions of mafia. Mafia isn't my thing because I'm trying to play a game and y'all just keep coming back on me

Bye Felicia

EDIT: Asking to be host killed here thanks

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Why are you trying to fight Golden? He's literally done nothing wrong. Stop acting like you're better than him and learn to act right. >:V
There's a difference between fighting and calling them out on something. I'm calling him out simply over an irony of him not wanting to play another game with me, yet here we are (until now)

BarDulL

Town Vampire
>_______________________<

Ayaaaaaaaaaaaaa :(

Let's wait for what other people think I guess. Hopefully that wasn't just AtE from mafia...

I just want to leave this on record: if Pokechu ends up being Mafia and he manages to survive until the end, I'll never live this down, you'll hear this from me for the rest of your Mafia careers.
I am still open to the possibility of swinging to Pokechu if there is enough consensus, it just seems like a very wonky claim. We need more people to throw down votes!

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
And how exactly is my choice to eliminate Chu a bandwagon? Because it isn't
You voted the popular vote little to no stated reason of your own. That's bandwagoning. Also, you aren't voting Chu anymore; you're voting Maven for a FoS (which looks like OMGUS to me), and who also happened to be the other popular vote thus far.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
You voted the popular vote little to no stated reason of your own. That's bandwagoning. Also, you aren't voting Chu anymore; you're voting Maven for a FoS (which looks like OMGUS to me), and who also happened to be the other popular vote thus far.
I chose to vote for Chu based on past experience in a Mafia. That's not bandwagoning once you can get a vibe of how someone comes off from a previous game.

I simply chose Maven based on how I'm reading his posts from the suspiciousness all of a sudden. Just because I decided to go ahead and vote for someone doesn't automatically mean It's bandwagoning

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I chose to vote for Chu based on past experience in a Mafia. That's not bandwagoning once you can get a vibe of how someone comes off from a previous game
Then just say so. I can't assume your reasoning, and you gave no valid on Chu up until now.

I simply chose Maven based on how I'm reading his posts from the suspiciousness all of a sudden. Just because I decided to go ahead and vote for someone doesn't automatically mean It's bandwagoning
That's extremely vague (how is he being suspicious?) and different from the reasoning you gave earlier. I also disagree since Maven is one of my stronger town leans based off of my gut and prior meta experience.

And for goodness sakes, don't kill yourself or replace out under pressure. That's just miserable for everyone playing. Anyways, back to work; I'll be on again tonight.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Crusher has some unknown grudge against Golden.

That's the reason for this happening.

D

Deleted member

Crusher has some unknown grudge against Golden.

That's the reason for this happening.
Inb4 they're faking this and it's a ultra complex Mafia plan

(The joke is that I'm optimistic enough to hope we won't fight over a game)

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
CrusherMania1592 CrusherMania1592
Just stay. I'll go.

Natz~ Natz~
Take my place.
Nah you stay. I'm just done with mafia as a whole because I don't think this is a game for me to play.

I got a lot going on right now and realized that I shouldn't even be playing a game that's going to take a lot of my time (unless I was eliminated early)

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Kinda ironic that blocking people doesn't help you avoid them.

Maven89

Smash Master
I'm at a loss on who to vote as we're approaching deadline. I think Crusher could just as well be mafia upset that he was targeted so quickly as he could be town upset over personal reasons, since we have a replacement who wants to play and this is supposed to be a "merging of the tribes" type game I'm more willing to wait on his slot until a new person shows up.

I'm going to re-read the thread and see if I can come up with anything

Maven89

Smash Master
I am Overswarm.

##Vote: Maven89

He is a native in these parts, yet isn't voting in the proper format set by Master Gorf and says nothing to the immigrants about their failure to adhere to that rule either. All of the previous votes are subject to not being counted.
Kinda ironic that blocking people doesn't help you avoid them.
Got anything other than these two posts to add?

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Got anything other than these two posts to add?
I feel so misrepresented right now. I've made three posts, not two.

So basically it's like saying you want to vote someone but you're too much of a wimp to do it? Or is it like saying that you are doing something without actually doing anything? Either way I'm not a fan. Seems like a bad habit.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I'm at a loss on who to vote as we're approaching deadline. I think Crusher could just as well be mafia upset that he was targeted so quickly as he could be town upset over personal reasons, since we have a replacement who wants to play and this is supposed to be a "merging of the tribes" type game I'm more willing to wait on his slot until a new person shows up.

I'm going to re-read the thread and see if I can come up with anything
His beef with Golden is real and undefined. I've tried to give him the benefit of the doubt but he keeps bringing it up, and it doesn't make it very fun to continue playing with him. If it's a Mafia ploy, it's not a very good one. Quitting doesn't help the mafia. And threatening to quit to avoid suspicion while slinging mud at Golden for no reason just makes me want to vote him out more.

CrusherMania1592 CrusherMania1592 Golden has tried to talk things out with you. I've seen him do it. You refused. At this point I don't care if whatever he did to you is real or imagined. You need to let it go.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
His beef with Golden is real and undefined. I've tried to give him the benefit of the doubt but he keeps bringing it up, and it doesn't make it very fun to continue playing with him. If it's a Mafia ploy, it's not a very good one. Quitting doesn't help the mafia. And threatening to quit to avoid suspicion while slinging mud at Golden for no reason just makes me want to vote him out more.

CrusherMania1592 CrusherMania1592 Golden has tried to talk things out with you. I've seen him do it. You refused. At this point I don't care if whatever he did to you is real or imagined. You need to let it go.
My reasons to quitting has nothing to do with Golden this time around

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Going to take that as a “no”

##vote: Holder of the Heel
There's users that you know even less of, therefore I can only assume you're voting for me in particular because I am on you, and thus you seem to be more concerned more than anything else about eliminating potential threats to you personally, which is not a townie mindset.

Meanwhile I know nothing of you, between the two of us while I have posted little, I made sure to put on the record a tangible claim. In this game I am not very confident that the users we are is incredibly significant, enlightening, but it's at least a piece of information to enhance our understanding of the game state to some degree. Whereas you've refrained from doing so and are as such inferior in that regard.

I'll sit on my vote for now.

Maven89

Smash Master
It’s because you post without content, your vote was on me for reasons that have been cleared up yet you continued to sit on your vote and post nothing that could be considered scum hunting

You know how I feel about multiple slots in this game, which is what’s relevant in mafia. Our claims are not, which you acknowledge, yet you still claim to believe stating what player you are removed you from being required to scum hunt. This tells me you have no interest in scum hunting

Maven89

Smash Master
It’s because you post without content, your vote was on me for reasons that have been cleared up yet you continued to sit on your vote and post nothing that could be considered scum hunting

You know how I feel about multiple slots in this game, which is what’s relevant in mafia. Our claims are not, which you acknowledge, yet you still claim to believe stating what player you are removed you from being required to scum hunt. This tells me you have no interest in scum hunting

Maven89

Smash Master
Or you could state your opinions on Pokechu and the push against him, Crusher and the push against him. How do you feel about Shisoe and Stoopid?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
......i have no idea what the hell just happened when i was asleep <->
awesome, i appreciate ya.

I’m not personally offended by the degree of **** posting but i will say that not being crazy about it is welcome (i feel you on the salt tho so i cant hate) but if you weren’t replacing in I’d give you an invite to the spectator chat and you’d get your ****post fill in just right.

I’m at work atm so when I get back home I’ll have a vote count up
nah don't worry on the salt dude, i'm someone who takes things in fun :V if i was really upset ya will know

jut ask uni or red or peeps who know me well, as long as things are taken in good fun then things are good, i'm just screwing and trolling with ya :V
just like how you wanted to kill me on suspicion i was arso? :V

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I think we have 6ish hours or so, something like that. I have trouble seeing us getting another lynch going besides Crusher...anyone want to try and make a case for a lynch regardless?

......i have no idea what the hell just happened when i was asleep <->

nah don't worry on the salt dude, i'm someone who takes things in fun :V if i was really upset ya will know

jut ask uni or red or peeps who know me well, as long as things are taken in good fun then things are good, i'm just screwing and trolling with ya :V

just like how you wanted to kill me on suspicion i was arso? :V
Natz, you're not supposed to post in the game thread unless you are a living player (since you are a replacement, you can't post! Check the rules :3). Do not respond to me in this thread or I'll BabyRage :V

BarDulL

Town Vampire
As an aside, and I'm curious, could anyone post in Nintenzone mafia threads regardless of whether they were a player in the game?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
As an aside, and I'm curious, could anyone post in Nintenzone mafia threads regardless of whether they were a player in the game?
Those who were dead or weren’t playing were allowed to ****post as long as they didn’t spoil anything about the game.

I think this game’s rules aren’t so different.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
With that said, ****posting from non-players was suggested to being kept at minimum to not kill the flow of the game with tons of non-player content.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I was Right For The Wrong Reasons, good enough for me
and you literally were our number one enemy for the mafia, that damn hiding gambit screwed up so much :laugh:
I think we have 6ish hours or so, something like that. I have trouble seeing us getting another lynch going besides Crusher...anyone want to try and make a case for a lynch regardless?

Natz, you're not supposed to post in the game thread unless you are a living player (since you are a replacement, you can't post! Check the rules :3). Do not respond to me in this thread or I'll BabyRage :V
respond :V

anyway, nope i'm now in offical in the game

i got crushers role now and am in, still waiting on the role pm cuase gorf only has mobile but besides that katts here :V

Top Bottom