• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Decisive Games Mafia: THE NINTENZONE SOCIAL INVASION! Day 4 ends at 3:00 PM EST 6/12/18

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
EBWOP: Whatever, I'll just do this:

##Vote: CrusherMania1592

Better safe than sorry. Anyways, I'm off to bed so I can get up for work in 8 hours. Night, everyone!

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I support lynching the quiet ones, but since nobody has tagged them yet, they may not even know the game is running right now, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

Yellowlord Yellowlord
Coricus Coricus

Come down out of that tree and join the party.
Hey: I actually didn't realize we were starting at this point. Just to make a note, I don't think I'll be able to actively participate until sometime after Friday since I'm heading home then, but I should be free after Friday nonetheless.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Imma goin' to bed, but I got a massive kick out of the role I was sent because it's literally the OP. Not the sample post, the guy who posted the whole thing in the first place. And I'm. . .super vanilla town so I can't do squat other than make conspiracy theories with the rest of you.

Also I was kind of lost on what was going on reading earlier hence why I haven't been voting.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Votecount (Voted | Voting):

Maven89 (3): Holder Of The Heel, The Stoopid Unikorn, CrusherMania1592
Pokechu (3): Maven89, Opossum, Shinshoe
Holder of the Heel (1): GoldenYuiitusin
CrusherMania1592 (1): Spak
Not voting (8): The rest

#HBC | Gorf

Votecount (Voted | Voting):

Maven89 (3): Holder Of The Heel, The Stoopid Unikorn, CrusherMania1592
Pokechu (2): Opossum, Shinshoe
Holder of the Heel (1): GoldenYuiitusin
CrusherMania1592 (1): Spak
Not voting (9): The rest

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
wati wati wati wati wait....i'm not in this game?

....despite having a spot held for me?

...and sending konnie here to just simply let you guys know that i'm injuired but still planning to play?

....this is horse **** :glare:
You're luck to even have a chance at redemption.

I can't even do that on Natz because a tree fell on her.
i asked konnie to keep me in the game

yet for some reason i'm not in here >-> despite literally holding a spot and having it be made that i'm not leaving

katt is grumpy at gorf O>o
Then again, can't beat any PM I have with Natz.

Especially the Villains one. Poor Swamp. :laugh:
yup XD

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
That was not the message he conveyed.
ya'all bad at reading then
Well don't officially count katt out, she just wanted me to relay that shes delayed, not out. she'll prefer someone temporary taking over.
Is this where the mafia game katt is part of?

Afraid to break some bad news but you'll need to find another player, or a temporary replacement. Katherine is incapacitated for a few days and won't be able to move or do much.
konnie could of done without the first part :V can't blame him though, monday i couldn't move my arms, but ya that is what i asked

and he conveyed i wasn't out

i have every right to be pissed at you guys >->

or at least at gorf

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Well don't officially count katt out, she just wanted me to relay that shes delayed, not out. she'll prefer someone temporary taking over.

Afraid to break some bad news but you'll need to find another player, or a temporary replacement. Katherine is incapacitated for a few days and won't be able to move or do much.
konnie could of done without the first part :V can't blame him though, monday i couldn't move my arms, but ya that is what i asked

or at least at gorf

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

konnie could of done without the first part :V so ya partly his fault, can't blame him though, monday i couldn't move my arms, but ya that is what i asked

or at least at gorf

EDIT: god damnit smashboards, twice this posting without recongitizing happened to me, new update is buggy :V

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
This is still day one, so I’d vote on letting her have a PM.

She’s not missing a lot of content AND has caught up to the thread, if my alert box is anything to go by, so it’s almlst like she’s actually playing.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
meh i can see why i won't be after the game decided, as with just simple guessing of how many mafia there is, it can be easy to decide whether i am town or mafia being based on a last second cut role, both be disadvantage to mafia (confirmed town or confirmed mafia) and advantagous to the town

so i can understand on a balance reason no last minute placement back in grumble grumble

anyway, regardless what gorf and who the other persons name i can't remember decieds, i at least wanna follow along with the game to see how it goes :V i'm kinda stuck in a bed doing with limited movement in my limbs, so i'll like something to add to my list of things to do

or at the very least, be in a situation to constantly nag and ***** at gorf :p

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
smaaaaaaaaassssshhhhhbooooooaaaaaarrrrrrddddssssssssswwwwwwwhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyy

Last edited:

#HBC | Gorf

if you want you can be on deck as a replacement. there’s a fair chance that someone is gonna need to opt out and you can be filled in. if not tho ill let you into the spectator chat

#HBC | Gorf

my b though i really thought you were out, tbh it’d have been way cooler with 17 :(

edit also just for clarity we’re usually not privy to people outside of the game to post in thread because it invites discussion not based in the game, and it can possibly lead to the game breaking which would suck. it’s not a big deal here cuz it was pretty inconsequential but just for the future it’d be more kosher to post in the social/interest thread or pm me :)

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
if you want you can be on deck as a replacement. there’s a fair chance that someone is gonna need to opt out and you can be filled in. if not tho ill let you into the spectator chat
i'll take the replacement option thankie :V

though next time ya, when someone on someones behalf comes in and says they'll just be out for a bit, don't take them out of the game ya grimy ass

my b though i really thought you were out, tbh it’d have been way cooler with 17 :(
thats your own damn fault for not paying attention to what my brother had to say :V

apparently looking on back, pokechu was literally the only person who read through it, good on you shimachu, ya did something no one else did, learned to read

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Can Kitty Kat replace me? I don't find it fair for her to have to sit around as a replacement when she made it perfectly clear that she still wanted to be in, and already she's posted more than some people who are still in :laugh:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
edit also just for clarity we’re usually not privy to people outside of the game to post in thread because it invites discussion not based in the game, and it can possibly lead to the game breaking which would suck. it’s not a big deal here cuz it was pretty inconsequential but just for the future it’d be more kosher to post in the social/interest thread or pm me :)
oh....so people not in the game can't even **** post...no wonder praline droped out of this game
Can Kitty Kat replace me? I don't find it fair for her to have to sit around as a replacement when she made it perfectly clear that she still wanted to be in, and already she's posted more than some people who are still in :laugh:
nah i'm good with that

if i'm playing would it rather be because someone afk, or literally can't spare to play :V

and second...your kinda gonna get lynched from what i can see....if i just take over you wouldn't lead to anything long lasting and just simply changed the guy at the noose :V

kitty katt will just take her time nagging at gorf

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
##Vote: CrusherMania1592

Start putting down votes on whoever you guys think we should lynch! We’ll be able to better analyze these votes the following day phase when we see more flips and have more information.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
BarDulL said:
I am also suspicious of this. What do you intend to gain from having his character's flavor claim?
I'd like to know what his character is regardless of if he "cannot help". If you're not gonna start making hints about the type of person/chracter you are, it's gonna start raising suspiciousness and gonna get you targeted at some point if you're gonna try to just float through

Also, Crusher seems kinda suspicious. He's posted three times, two of them have been joining either of the popular wagons at the moment (based off of gut and gut + OMGUS?) and the third one is trying to explain why Maven should give up information that isn't pertinent.
Only posted "3 times" because I had a boatload to get done irl with some stuff going on at the end of the month/early next month. Just because I posted 3 times doesn't mean anything

Holder of the Heel, The Stoopid Unikorn, and CrusherMania1592.

Because reasons. :V
Says the exact guy who says he was never going to play another game with me around

Then it appears you're playing now. Talk's cheap for someone who is supposed to be golden

While I could blame it on newbie mistakes, I saw that kind of facade being made in Capcom Mafia.
Stop making me feel bad about how poorly I went and played that game Uni :facepalm:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Villains Mafia is the one where you played awfully.

And I don’t wanna bring that game up again because I’d be a hypocrite if I did since I arguably played worse than you did in it.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Villains Mafia is the one where you played awfully.

And I don’t wanna bring that game up again because I’d be a hypocrite if I did since I arguably played worse than you did in it.
I'm not sure how you played worse than I did when I lied up a storm and got my ass handed to me there but ok

D

Deleted member

My vote on Chu stays, the way I see it, him flipping will give us a good amount of information, regardless of his alignment

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
My vote on Chu stays, the way I see it, him flipping will give us a good amount of information, regardless of his alignment
well considering that my role pm is the exact same as the sample pm then any information you would get, we already have... :laugh:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
It's not your Role PM I want, it's your alignment.
My role PM is the sample.

So my alignment is townie.

So honestly I know that you aren't me so you're of course going to want to see it for real so you don't risk the chance of a mafia claiming the sample PM and coasting through the whole game, but when I die and the role PM is posted and it's literally the sample one, vanilla townie, Eor, you're gonna look pretty dumb :laugh:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So I slept on it, and I think I'm gonna

##Unvote: Pokechu

The flavor did say No Bastardry, and I don't think Pokechu would boldly and dumbly claim the sample role without actually being the sample role.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Because a claim can forge a good idea of a role and possibly an alignment.

The problem here though is that the theme doesn't allow that for anyone who isn't a DGames veteran, and I don't know think Crusher is one, so having such a claim really doesn't help him at all.
Actually I'm a vanilla as I already mentioned in one of my earlier posts. WashedLaundry even though I find that quite an odd name lmao

So there's no way I'm a mafia at all and voting me is a really dumb idea

D

Deleted member

Says the exact guy who says he was never going to play another game with me around

Then it appears you're playing now. Talk's cheap for someone who is supposed to be golden
If I had seen you were in the player list before the game started, I would have left.
You signed on after I did, and the game started without warning to the point it was far too late to just quit.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Only posted "3 times" because I had a boatload to get done irl with some stuff going on at the end of the month/early next month. Just because I posted 3 times doesn't mean anything
It was less that you only posted three times and more that two of your three posts were bandwagoning and the last was asking for information that wouldn't really help you...

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
If I had seen you were in the player list before the game started, I would have left.
You signed on after I did, and the game started without warning to the point it was far too late to just quit.
You might wanna get some glasses fam

Because I posted on the first page that I'm wanting to play. You just happened to do so on page 3

It was less that you only posted three times and more that two of your three posts were bandwagoning and the last was asking for information that wouldn't really help you...
And how exactly is my choice to eliminate Chu a bandwagon? Because it isn't

#HBC | Gorf

i'll take the replacement option thankie :V

though next time ya, when someone on someones behalf comes in and says they'll just be out for a bit, don't take them out of the game ya grimy ***

thats your own damn fault for not paying attention to what my brother had to say :V

apparently looking on back, pokechu was literally the only person who read through it, good on you shimachu, ya did something no one else did, learned to read
awesome, i appreciate ya.

I’m not personally offended by the degree of **** posting but i will say that not being crazy about it is welcome (i feel you on the salt tho so i cant hate) but if you weren’t replacing in I’d give you an invite to the spectator chat and you’d get your ****post fill in just right.

I’m at work atm so when I get back home I’ll have a vote count up

Top Bottom