• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Decisive Games Mafia: THE NINTENZONE SOCIAL INVASION! Day 4 ends at 3:00 PM EST 6/12/18

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Had your lynch went through we would have a living Vig and potential information from connections.
Hell, you guys didn't even give GSC a chance to defend himself, you just lynched him because he was inactive.
That's what's not town-beneficial.
It sucks the Vig is dead, but he had just as much opportunity to defend himself as anyone. He posted once in 36 hours. I'm not asking people to be online 24/7, but especially if you've got a power role, at least pop in often enough to keep up with the game. How else are you even supposed to make an informed decision on how to use your role?

Maven89

Smash Master
I know this is going to seem contradictory, but the main reason I've been opposed to people giving out their flavor names is to avoid hinting at people's power roles or lack thereof. Since Shishoe already gave out that, I see no reason for him to not claim his role flavor. Those of us with Dgames history can judge it.

Since Ryker is dead, I'll let everyone know that one of Ryker's famous moves was getting a one shot dayvig role, and using it right off the bat on another player who he always had trouble reading. It caused much salt. So it is definitely likely that a player's name will be tied to their role.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Had your lynch went through we would have a living Vig and potential information from connections.
Hell, you guys didn't even give GSC a chance to defend himself, you just lynched him because he was inactive.
That's what's not town-beneficial.
I never voted GSC, that's not on me.

I've brought a possible list of suspects and proposed us to lynch the most suspicious of all claims, I've done more than you have, which was just repeating yourself.
Wrong. While I haven't made a list of suspects, I did state my character (like you have) and also my main suspect and a thorough post on why I suspect them, you. To say that you've done more than me and to imply I've done nothing is wrong.

There's only one reason why I live and that's because there are people who suspect me. Why would Mafia ever kill a possible lynch target?
Because you're obviously not vanilla? If I was mafia I'd set my sights on any townie who said "I'm not vanilla!!!"

Literally what the hell do you mean?
I have a mod vote. I have your vote.

If I vote myself, that's three, and the bandwagon will start choochooing away...

or should I say...

chu-chu ing away..... :smirk:

D

Deleted member

It sucks the Vig is dead, but he had just as much opportunity to defend himself as anyone. He posted once in 36 hours. I'm not asking people to be online 24/7, but especially if you've got a power role, at least pop in often enough to keep up with the game. How else are you even supposed to make an informed decision on how to use your role?
His lynchwagon especifically started close to the deadline, you coukdn't possibly expect him to reply in time.
Wrong. While I haven't made a list of suspects, I did state my character (like you have) and also my main suspect and a thorough post on why I suspect them, you. To say that you've done more than me and to imply I've done nothing is wrong.
Your whole argument hangs around me wanting to lymch you, it's not exactly the strongest case and literal self-preservation
Because you're obviously not vanilla? If I was mafia I'd set my sights on any townie who said "I'm not vanilla!!!
What makes you think I'm not vanilla?
or should I say...

chu-chu ing away..... :smirk:
Things like this don't make me any less inclined to not lynch you, you know?

Maven89

Smash Master
Also, I'm working a night shift tonight so I won't be around unless i get lucky and have an opportunity to check,

@Shishoe please flavor claim

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
His lynchwagon especifically started close to the deadline, you coukdn't possibly expect him to reply in time.
It's not that we expected him to reply in time, it's that he could have replied beforehand. Like at the start of the game say at least oh i can't be active much this day phase, or make a few posts or something, not just one post. I think Cori and Yellow both said that they couldn't be active much last day so I feel that's what made GRC a target for us. He just popped one post and left. Even Z25 had posted more than him despite not knowing the game had started until like right before the day was up.
Your whole argument hangs around me wanting to lymch you, it's not exactly the strongest case and literal self-preservation
Wrong. It's not just about you wanting to lynch me. It's about you ignoring that you won't get much from lynching me other than satisfying your arbitrary "we can't postpone this!!!" mindset when literally every other townie has moved on (when there's precedent for weird character roles), and also how you plan to use my death as a lead.
Both Holder and Swamp were the first to try to deviate attention from your lynch and onto Maven, this has nothing to do with roleclaims.
I already explained this point but you didn't counter it. Holder and Swamp just got done being a Darth Vader twin and hosting the game with 2 pairs of the same character. That is last game and not this game of course, but them deciding to use that prior experience shouldn't make them a target just because they thought someone else was more suspicious and wanted to bring attention to that.
For example, my role PM mentions that it depends on lynching who I say to lynch and going from there.
My PM definitely doesn't mention anything about other townies lynching who I want them to and "going from there".
Sorry you don't have a sense of humor. It's the internet, if you can't have fun then what's the point? There's no need to be a buzzkill.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
##Vote: Bardull

He wanted Robert's death.

Interestingly, and something I had privately noted at the time, GRC's post here:

I didn't realize we had already started.

Did Poke ever claim a role? In fact, does everyone even have a role this game?
To me this implied that he had a power role, otherwise it is a poor question to ask because he'd already know the answer as vanilla.

And yet he was the one chosen.

Marven is also a good bet for the same, he backed up the Robert lynch, too late or not, and also to me kinda implied his guilt with this post here:

Getting lynched because I made a mistake is fine, getting lynched because I'm mafia is fine, but getting lynched because people threw votes up then all just ran away is infuriating.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
yo can i edit that to make those quotes work lol i forgot a /

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
w/e i'll just make it another post

It's not that we expected him to reply in time, it's that he could have replied beforehand. Like at the start of the game say at least oh i can't be active much this day phase, or make a few posts or something, not just one post. I think Cori and Yellow both said that they couldn't be active much last day so I feel that's what made GRC a target for us. He just popped one post and left. Even Z25 had posted more than him despite not knowing the game had started until like right before the day was up.
Wrong. It's not just about you wanting to lynch me. It's about you ignoring that you won't get much from lynching me other than satisfying your arbitrary "we can't postpone this!!!" mindset when literally every other townie has moved on (when there's precedent for weird character roles), and also how you plan to use my death as a lead.
Both Holder and Swamp were the first to try to deviate attention from your lynch and onto Maven, this has nothing to do with roleclaims.
I already explained this point but you didn't counter it. Holder and Swamp just got done being a Darth Vader twin and hosting the game with 2 pairs of the same character. That is last game and not this game of course, but them deciding to use that prior experience shouldn't make them a target just because they thought someone else was more suspicious and wanted to bring attention to that.
For example, my role PM mentions that it depends on lynching who I say to lynch and going from there.
My PM definitely doesn't mention anything about other townies lynching who I want them to and "going from there".
Sorry you don't have a sense of humor. It's the internet, if you can't have fun then what's the point? There's no need to be a buzzkill.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Did you not see my post?

Right here.

Until you can explain this, I can't see myself voting with you on anybody, even if I 100% believe they're mafia, because this makes it sound pretty clear that your goal is to get someone you want lynched.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
you can edit by way of post (ebwop)

basically just make another post and do the edits you would have if you could edit. the point is that no posts can be edited so as to not distort information

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
good ninja (posting something before i post what im trying to say, usually resulting in the post being made being useless)

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Re: voting for GRC. It was between him and Yellow for me, but Yellow had a.) said he'd be more active Friday (today) and b.) I'd at least seen him lurking the thread, something I hadn't seen GRC do. At the very least he was keeping himself up to date even if he wasn't contributing.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
It's already been pointed out but the regulars from here are obviously more familiar with the theme, they may be able to figure out who'd end with what abilities and what alignments.
Honestly to me?

This sounds like he has to specifically pick someone in his Role PM and advocate for their lynch for his ability to work.

So maybe that's why he's going so hard at me? Because he specifically picked me, so in order for his ability to have a use, I have to die?

Since the "it" in "that it depends on lynching who I say to lynch", the way it's worded could either refer to his ability or his alignment as that's what he mentioned in the prior sentence. So if his alignment changes based off of his ability? That's not town beneficial.

And if his ability relies on lynching who he says to lynch? Then if he's going at this with me, and I end up townie, then what's next? Is he gonna latch onto someone else and advocate for their lynching too just so he can use his ability?

D

Deleted member

Except I will? Not only do I have my suspicions on you but your alignment also gives us at least two other suspects.
And please, PLEASE, stop saying "Everynoy else moved on", that says nothing except that either they were Mafia or they're buying your bull****
Did you not see my post?

Right here.

Until you can explain this, I can't see myself voting with you on anybody, even if I 100% believe they're mafia, because this makes it sound pretty clear that your goal is to get someone you want lynched.
Fine, since it didn't work...
That's literally nothing but flavor, I'm vanilla.
I was trying to prevent power roles from getting killed by getting Nightkilled myself but it doesn't seem to have worked.

D

Deleted member

Honestly to me?

This sounds like he has to specifically pick someone in his Role PM and advocate for their lynch for his ability to work.

So maybe that's why he's going so hard at me? Because he specifically picked me, so in order for his ability to have a use, I have to die?

Since the "it" in "that it depends on lynching who I say to lynch", the way it's worded could either refer to his ability or his alignment as that's what he mentioned in the prior sentence. So if his alignment changes based off of his ability? That's not town beneficial.

And if his ability relies on lynching who he says to lynch? Then if he's going at this with me, and I end up townie, then what's next? Is he gonna latch onto someone else and advocate for their lynching too just so he can use his ability?
You're playing this with a NintenZone Mafia mindset. This doesn't have bastardry or role madness, it isn't going to have alignment changers, 3rd parties or double flavor roles.

Maven89

Smash Master
We have plenty of those in our games, we normally don't have "everyone has a role" but we've had those games before. You already stated you were a lyncher, so please flavor claim, because if you're town your flavor can prove it

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Except I will? Not only do I have my suspicions on you but your alignment also gives us at least two other suspects.
You haven't even bothered to include yourself in the "if I'm townie" list, despite being the only one advocating for my lynching. Granted, it would be asking us townies to question your alignment and your actions, but this shows that you're playing this with just expecting us all to know that you're townie despite throwing shade and pointing fingers at everyone else.
And please, PLEASE, stop saying "Everynoy else moved on", that says nothing except that either they were Mafia or they're buying your bull****
There's a third option?

That I'm townie and they're using their better judgement to come to that conclusion?

I mean, what are you going to say when I pop up Eor? After just now stating "they have to be mafia or dumb!"? Your aggressive playstyle this game really isn't the hot stuff you think it is.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
AAAAAAH QUOTES! i HATE them :^(

You haven't even bothered to include yourself in the "if I'm townie" list, despite being the only one advocating for my lynching. Granted, it would be asking us townies to question your alignment and your actions, but this shows that you're playing this with just expecting us all to know that you're townie despite throwing shade and pointing fingers at everyone else.
There's a third option?

That I'm townie and they're using their better judgement to come to that conclusion?

I mean, what are you going to say when I pop up Eor? After just now stating "they have to be mafia or dumb!"? Your aggressive playstyle this game really isn't the hot stuff you think it is.

D

Deleted member

We have plenty of those in our games, we normally don't have "everyone has a role" but we've had those games before. You already stated you were a lyncher, so please flavor claim, because if you're town your flavor can prove it
I'm NOT a lyncher, did you read a word I said? You're taking Chu's theory as the truth.
And I have already favorclaimed, jusy go back on the thread.
Why would I suspect myself whem I KNOW I'm Town? Do you even think when writing these posts or do you just want to make me look bad by any means?
There's a third option?

What better judgement? No new evidence was given as to how you could possibly have the sample role PM

Maven89

Smash Master
Huh, apparently you did claim. I have no idea who th3kuzinator is, he must have been before my time.

I’ll have to get to you claiming to not be a lyncher later

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I'm NOT a lyncher, did you read a word I said? You're taking Chu's theory as the truth.
And I have already favorclaimed, jusy go back on the thread.
I mean, why would you have said this then?
It's already been pointed out but the regulars from here are obviously more familiar with the theme, they may be able to figure out who'd end with what abilities and what alignments.
Also, how come you just EXPECT Maven to listen to you 100% and believe you completely, but you get mad when other townies believe I'm Eor? That's hypocritical. You're taking your own theory as the truth when I just said I'm Eor!!!! Did you read a word I said????!!! /s

Why would I suspect myself whem I KNOW I'm Town? Do you even think when writing these posts or do you just want to make me look bad by any means?
I'm just stating that you're pointing fingers at other people without expecting any to get pointed back at you, and getting mad when they are getting pointed right back at you. It's a playstyle that doesn't make sense. Like you haven't made a single mention or said anything along the lines of "guys just lynch him i dont care if y'all suspect me afterwards but this is for the sake of the town we need to make sure", you're just making lists of "SUSPECTS IF POKE IS TOWN' "SUSPECTS IF HE'S MAFIA" and then going hard at me without putting yourself on those lists.

And seriously, you're really being rude. "Do you even think when writing these posts?" "That doesn't make me not want to vote for you!" Chill out, dude. You're not making this game fun to play when you're just being condescending to me.
What better judgement? No new evidence was given as to how you could possibly have the sample role PM
The better judgement that I was just given an odd claim last game and other players were, and that the same could have happened this game.

D

Deleted member

I mean, why would you have said this then?
Already explained
Also, how come you just EXPECT Maven to listen to you 100% and believe you completely
I don't
That's hypocritical
It's not
I'm just stating that you're pointing fingers at other people without expecting any to get pointed back at you, and getting mad when they are getting pointed right back at you. It's a playstyle that doesn't make sense. Like you haven't made a single mention or said anything along the lines of "guys just lynch him i dont care if y'all suspect me afterwards but this is for the sake of the town we need to make sure", you're just making lists of "SUSPECTS IF POKE IS TOWN' "SUSPECTS IF HE'S MAFIA" and then going hard at me without putting yourself on those lists.
No one but you has actively accused me, because there's no reason to suspect me, this is a direct reaction of you being a prime suspect.
And do I need to exclaim "hey, you guys can lynch me if he's Town"? Why does anyone need my permission for that? I already fully expect to be lynched if you somehow turn out to be Town.
And seriously, you're really being rude. "Do you even think when writing these posts?" "That doesn't make me not want to vote for you!" Chill out, dude. You're not making this game fun to play when you're just being condescending to me.
You're contradicting things that I have previously stated, I'm sorry if I have to call you out on it
The better judgement that I was just given an odd claim last game and other players were, and that the same could have happened this game.
Funny, if that was the reason I'd expect you to be more angry

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So uni is dead. That's unfortunate.

However I don't think Natz if mafia would make it that obvious, but it also isn't that too out there given the circumstances.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Already explained
I'm implying it was relatively a poor attempt to draw attention to yourself, and that you may be regretting it now so you're taking it back.

For example you could have said anything else to make your role sound cooler. But a lyncher? I would have still gone for it just to shoot out a town role, but considering how lynchers are just really... there, I can see why your bait wasn't successful.

"I'm NOT a lyncher, did you read a word I said? You're taking Chu's theory as the truth. "
You're using snark against him, "did you read a word I said?", and just saying "I'm NOT a lyncher!!!". It sounds to me that you're getting mad that he's even considering the possibility that you are in fact a lyncher.

Which, given my previous viewpoint, would be hypocritical. You're expecting everyone to just think you're clean and vanilla, while also getting mad when people do think I'm vanilla/Eor.

No one but you has actively accused me, because there's no reason to suspect me, this is a direct reaction of you being a prime suspect.
I'm not the only one who thinks there's a chance you're something more than vanilla. That's why I'm going at it with you right now.

You're literally on the hotspot because we think you're more than vanilla and you're saying "there's no reason to suspect me!!" after just putting out "bait" that you could be a lyncher. Why should we take what you say for the truth, but you can't take what I'm saying for the truth?

And do I need to exclaim "hey, you guys can lynch me if he's Town"? Why does anyone need my permission for that? I already fully expect to be lynched if you somehow turn out to be Town.
I never said that you need to give us your permission for us to lynch you. I just said that even saying that you can be held victim to your actions should be necessary before you start pointing fingers and trying to throw shade at people and trying to get the whole town to go against them.

Funny, if that was the reason I'd expect you to be more angry
Why would I be more angry? I was angry last game. Getting angry again? There wouldn't be a point.

You're contradicting things that I have previously stated, I'm sorry if I have to call you out on it
This. This is what I'm talking about. For the past game and this game you've been nothing but supercilious towards me. You didn't need to put that snark I bolded in. It's just rude.

I come to these games because this community genuinely has some great people in it, and after Smash speculation I didn't have anyone on these forums. But you're making me reconsider joining these games because you've just been nasty to me.

D

Deleted member

I'm implying it was relatively a poor attempt to draw attention to yourself, and that you may be regretting it now so you're taking it back.

For example you could have said anything else to make your role sound cooler. But a lyncher? I would have still gone for it just to shoot out a town role, but considering how lynchers are just really... there, I can see why your bait wasn't successful.
You're the one misreading my words, I have no idea how you got the idea that I'm a Lyncher from my(purposely misdirecting) post
"I'm NOT a lyncher, did you read a word I said? You're taking Chu's theory as the truth. "
You're using snark against him, "did you read a word I said?", and just saying "I'm NOT a lyncher!!!". It sounds to me that you're getting mad that he's even considering the possibility that you are in fact a lyncher.
Because the possibility is flat out impossible, Lyncher is a 3rd Party role and there are none in this game.
Which, given my previous viewpoint, would be hypocritical. You're expecting everyone to just think you're clean and vanilla, while also getting mad when people do think I'm vanilla/Eor.
But I'm not? All I expect is people to not take someone else's thinly constructed theory as fact.
I'm not the only one who thinks there's a chance you're something more than vanilla. That's why I'm going at it with you right now.
So you admit you're suspicious of me because you think I'm a power role? You talk about detrimental Town plays and this woupd be one of them if you were right about me having a power role.
I never said that you need to give us your permission for us to lynch you. I just said that even saying that you can be held victim to your actions should be necessary before you start pointing fingers and trying to throw shade at people and trying to get the whole town to go against them.
I'm well aware that my actions have consequences, I'm the one that's actively trying to get myself killed, I dom't care whether I live or not as long as I get tp find the scum
Why would I be more angry? I was angry last game. Getting angry again? There wouldn't be a point
Because emotion isn't reasoning, you're not getting emotional, you're trying to keep yourself cool, I wonder why that is?
This. This is what I'm talking about. For the past game and this game you've been nothing but supercilious towards me. You didn't need to put that snark I bolded in. It's just rude.
I have no idea what supercilious means but thank you for confirming this is all about a past game's grudge.
If you think I'm out for you personally, I'm not. I want you lynched because you're the kost logical choice, the other lynch candidates, the inactive players and Natz, have no connections to go off from if they die.

D

Deleted member

I know this is going to seem contradictory, but the main reason I've been opposed to people giving out their flavor names is to avoid hinting at people's power roles or lack thereof. Since Shishoe already gave out that, I see no reason for him to not claim his role flavor. Those of us with Dgames history can judge it.

Since Ryker is dead, I'll let everyone know that one of Ryker's famous moves was getting a one shot dayvig role, and using it right off the bat on another player who he always had trouble reading. It caused much salt. So it is definitely likely that a player's name will be tied to their role.
Honestly, I think the connections with the flavor names and the roles related to them are going to go over a majority of our heads as players, for better or for worse. :/

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
You're the one misreading my words, I have no idea how you got the idea that I'm a Lyncher from my(purposely misdirecting) post
You said it yourself. Something happens when whoever you choose to be lynched gets lynched. Sounds the closest to a lyncher, even if it isn't exactly one.

Because the possibility is flat out impossible, Lyncher is a 3rd Party role and there are none in this game.
Alright this is a genuinely good point I forgot about, I'll be honest. But even if you aren't a lyncher you're suspicious to me regardless, I didn't even mention you being a lyncher in the post where I gave you the FoS

So you admit you're suspicious of me because you think I'm a power role? You talk about detrimental Town plays and this woupd be one of them if you were right about me having a power role.
"More than vanilla" doesn't necessarily mean "power role". I meant it as saying you could be mafia.

Because emotion isn't reasoning, you're not getting emotional, you're trying to keep yourself cool, I wonder why that is?
Why should I use my emotions as reasoning? Last game I was genuinely mad but this game, there's no point to getting mad AGAIN. Shoot this statement by itself is contradictory, if I was mafia I could've just gotten mad again to stay in line with how I acted the previous game

weren't you the one who said that you were mad that i was constantly trying to appeal to emotion, anyways? this seems like a "no u" comeback honestly lol
I have no idea what supercilious means but thank you for confirming this is all about a past game's grudge.
If you think I'm out for you personally, I'm not. I want you lynched because you're the kost logical choice, the other lynch candidates, the inactive players and Natz, have no connections to go off from if they die.
Thank me?

No. Thank you. Because this isn't just the past game. It's happening this game too. You're being just as rude. You've been just as snarky and just as insulting. Thank you for ignoring the problem.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I'm not vouching for Pokechu here, I want to make that clear. If Shish is third party he wouldn't know whether Chu was mafia or town anyway, so it doesn't matter for this discussion.

Shish claimed his role had something to do with the lynch, specifically if the lynchee was his choice. He now says he was trying to lay bait and pull mafia suspicion on himself and off another potential power role. But if that was his goal, why not double down on it? It's not as though the mafia only kill one person per game. He still could have accomplished this goal during the next night phase. Instead now he's claiming vanilla.

I want to believe the mods when they say there are no third parties, but Shish almost immediately jumped on the first opportunity he saw for getting people to rally behind a lynch. He also questioned Opo when Opo claimed town, by saying that wasn't enough. To me, it seems it could have been a slip up on Shish's part; that he forgot/didn't know there'd be vanilla townies because he himself isn't one. There's evidence he didn't fully read the rules (he first called out Pokechu for potentially being third party, and then voted incorrectly), so this conclusion makes sense to me.

But honestly, what brings this all into question for me is what he could possibly have to gain from hinting that he had a lynching role in the first place. This was after it was re-established there were vanilla townies, and no one had suspected Shish of being a power role by that point. He offered that info willingly. Seems like a dumb call if he's acting against the town.

All in all I can see arguments for either side. The end result is I don't see the value in voting Shish, but I also have no desire to vote the same way he votes, under the chance that it would have negative repercussions for the town.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
So

##Vote:Yellowlord

He said he'd be more active Friday. Today is Friday. I'm voting early this time to avoid another GRC situation and give him time to join in the discussion. I'm not even asking for him to come in and defend himself. Just be active and I'll remove the vote.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Hm Shish I don’t trust your role. Your either some crazy mafia member or a crazy townie who could pose harm. The lynching part just doesn’t sound right.
Vote: Shishoe

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
FoS: Natz~

You join the game, Uni dies Night 1.
Knowing your history, it's hard to believe that's coincidence.
actually completely

with my history, it'll make more sense for me and uni to be around and goof the **** around

plus as uni stated last game he actually trusts me fast meaning theres no reason to kill around to ensure my survival

were two goofballs :V we have more fun leaving the other alive then killing eachother

and even if i were i would at least know who i'm killing, thats why we had uni to be killed last game, he outed himself even before the game and we agreed he had to be taken out

there was no time to discover what the hell uni was, theres no reason for me to kill my **** post buddy for ****sand giggles, especially when me and him work together so damn much

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I'm not vouching for Pokechu here, I want to make that clear. If Shish is third party he wouldn't know whether Chu was mafia or town anyway, so it doesn't matter for this discussion.

Shish claimed his role had something to do with the lynch, specifically if the lynchee was his choice. He now says he was trying to lay bait and pull mafia suspicion on himself and off another potential power role. But if that was his goal, why not double down on it? It's not as though the mafia only kill one person per game. He still could have accomplished this goal during the next night phase. Instead now he's claiming vanilla.

I want to believe the mods when they say there are no third parties, but Shish almost immediately jumped on the first opportunity he saw for getting people to rally behind a lynch. He also questioned Opo when Opo claimed town, by saying that wasn't enough. To me, it seems it could have been a slip up on Shish's part; that he forgot/didn't know there'd be vanilla townies because he himself isn't one. There's evidence he didn't fully read the rules (he first called out Pokechu for potentially being third party, and then voted incorrectly), so this conclusion makes sense to me.

But honestly, what brings this all into question for me is what he could possibly have to gain from hinting that he had a lynching role in the first place. This was after it was re-established there were vanilla townies, and no one had suspected Shish of being a power role by that point. He offered that info willingly. Seems like a dumb call if he's acting against the town.

All in all I can see arguments for either side. The end result is I don't see the value in voting Shish, but I also have no desire to vote the same way he votes, under the chance that it would have negative repercussions for the town.
um...i thought there was no third parties though?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Hey guys, unfortunately I got hit in the eye and have a corneal abrasion, so staring at a screen hurts. Going to have to see an ophthalmologist tomorrow. I have a massive headache and my eye is killing me.

I will be back on tomorrow after I see the eye doctor and will have hopefully gotten some meds for my eye by then. If it’s really serious then I may have to replace out, will let you all know.

D

Deleted member

You said it yourself. Something happens when whoever you choose to be lynched gets lynched. Sounds the closest to a lyncher, even if it isn't exactly one.
I said "the game depends on lynching who I say to lynch", that's me paraphrasing my flavor, it has nothing to do with my abilities because I don't have any.
"More than vanilla" doesn't necessarily mean "power role". I meant it as saying you could be mafia.
The Mafia equivalent of VT is Mafia Goon
Why should I use my emotions as reasoning? Last game I was genuinely mad but this game, there's no point to getting mad AGAIN
My point is that you're trying to justify your lack of emotional reaction as there being "no point", that's not how emotions work
Shoot this statement by itself is contradictory, if I was mafia I could've just gotten mad again to stay in line with how I acted the previous game
Wine In Front Of Me
weren't you the one who said that you were mad that i was constantly trying to appeal to emotion, anyways? this seems like a "no u" comeback honestly lol
no u
Thank me?

No. Thank you. Because this isn't just the past game. It's happening this game too. You're being just as rude. You've been just as snarky and just as insulting. Thank you for ignoring the problem.
Please, stop acting like I have some personal vendetta against you, all I'm doing is hunting down the most suspicious player, not my fault you were one twice in a row.

I'm honestly so confused as to how any of you read that post as me, supposedly, being a Lyncher.

The reason I didn't keep the bait going was because I have no intention of lying, and I haven't, my misdirection never outright said I had a power role, and I don't want to act like I'm actually a power role.
Hm Shish I don’t trust your role. Your either some crazy mafia member or a crazy townie who could pose harm. The lynching part just doesn’t sound right.
Good, you're now on my list of suspects, I knew that other post was fishy.

You know what, just lynch me away guys, I want to prove Pokechu is full of **** and it seems I have been misunderstood too much for anyone to believe me now.

unvote: Pokechu
vote: Shishœ

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Hey guys, unfortunately I got hit in the eye and have a corneal abrasion, so staring at a screen hurts. Going to have to see an ophthalmologist tomorrow. I have a massive headache and my eye is killing me.

I will be back on tomorrow after I see the eye doctor and will have hopefully gotten some meds for my eye by then. If it’s really serious then I may have to replace out, will let you all know.
**** dude, hope your okay

be safe, i don't want anyone else injuired but me :V
You know what, just lynch me away guys, I want to prove Pokechu is full of **** and it seems I have been misunderstood too much for anyone to believe me now.

lets pass on the self lynching alright?

thats kinda what caused town to lose the last game, where it was literally a role cop, hider, and a role blocker all point fingers and fighting eachother

so instead of another town vs town situation, lets look at everyone else for any other possible ideas before we move on to pokechu

D

Deleted member

**** dude, hope your okay

be safe, i don't want anyone else injuired but me :V

lets pass on the self lynching alright?

thats kinda what caused town to lose the last game, where it was literally a role cop, hider, and a role blocker all point fingers and fighting eachother

so instead of another town vs town situation, lets look at everyone else for any other possible ideas before we move on to pokechu
I either vote for myself or Pokechu, no other options.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I either vote for myself or Pokechu, no other options.
and you a vanilla thats trying to get mafia after you and pokechu who has a good chance to literallly be the sample role who just happens to come off as fishy could literally be killing yourselves

listen its good to pursue your gut feelings, but at the same time it can literally break down people if you only see one or another option, as chances are those one or another option are just both bad

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Ouch that sounds pretty bad. Hopefully you get better.
I said "the game depends on lynching who I say to lynch", that's me paraphrasing my flavor, it has nothing to do with my abilities because I don't have any.

The Mafia equivalent of VT is Mafia Goon

My point is that you're trying to justify your lack of emotional reaction as there being "no point", that's not how emotions work

Wine In Front Of Me

no u

Please, stop acting like I have some personal vendetta against you, all I'm doing is hunting down the most suspicious player, not my fault you were one twice in a row.

I'm honestly so confused as to how any of you read that post as me, supposedly, being a Lyncher.

The reason I didn't keep the bait going was because I have no intention of lying, and I haven't, my misdirection never outright said I had a power role, and I don't want to act like I'm actually a power role.

Good, you're now on my list of suspects, I knew that other post was fishy.

How does that make me a suspect?

I literally posted only on other time relating to the game at hand. If anything that doesn’t help your case by just accusing someone who thinks your supicous

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
You said something in your role depends on lynching who you say to lynch and going from there. If you can offer up an alternative meaning to that, I'm all ears. I don't know what role that could be, all I know is it sounds like something happens when your chosen lynchee gets lynched.

You came late. The voting formula is different. Like this:

##Vote:Yellowlord

Of course, Shish should know better.

Top Bottom