• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Decisive Games Mafia: THE NINTENZONE SOCIAL INVASION! Day 4 ends at 3:00 PM EST 6/12/18

D

Deleted member

After the whole Maleficent debacle, I can't take the idea that Pokechu's fakeclaiming a sample role seriously.

Especially when he wouldn't even know whether or not his flavor claim is something to keep secret.

D

Deleted member

So...... what is this again?
Looks like I am late for the competition. :p

D

Deleted member

So that it's clear what I'm saying, I'm saying that it makes no sense for Pokechu to be lying in this scenario.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
that isn't what we tagged ya for dude

and especially not what was even said if ya bothered to read through the thread

speak
What do you want me to say exactly?

D

Deleted member

Hey Shiny, I know you just got back and all, but this place really doesn't have much tolerance for outside users posting during the game.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
So that it's clear what I'm saying, I'm saying that it makes no sense for Pokechu to be lying in this scenario.
i agree

and at the same time i don't see any reason for shish to be lying either

i literally think its just a case of two towns trying to cut eachothers throats, and its why i think its best to just don't focus on them
the old ghosts here of the natives wanted to welcome us with a game :p

D

Deleted member

Hey Shiny, I know you just got back and all, but this place really doesn't have much tolerance for outside users posting during the game.
Oh. I apologize for interfering. I never knew about this thread until now.

D

Deleted member

Shiny. No liking posts here either.
There is to be no outside influence whatsoever.

D

Deleted member

I don't see how your seeing role reveals Pokechu's alignment, at all. You flip town that proves nothing about anybody but you.
When he wins the game for the Mafia because of this stupid gamble of his, you can thank me.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
well for starters, just start talking, offer your opinion, thoughts, anythign ya wanna add to the table

take the spotlight for a second
I buy Chu. Him claiming that would be way too stupid for a gamble.

I don't know about Shishoe and Z25, but if I had to guess I think they're clean. Though I want more info from @Shishœ

Other than that, I don't really know what else to say.

You know, just stuff that would be imp-DID YOU DO IT?!
Okay I admit it.

I was the one who prevented Ridley from being included in Smash Bros.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I buy Chu. Him claiming that would be way too stupid for a gamble.

I don't know about Shishoe and Z25, but if I had to guess I think they're clean. Though I want more info from @Shishœ

Other than that, I don't really know what else to say.

Okay I admit it.

I was the one who prevented Ridley from being included in Smash Bros.
.....how about yourself? offer more info to the table we haven't seen, that'll be nice then simply being on the sidelines swampy

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
.....how about yourself? offer more info to the table we haven't seen, that'll be nice then simply being on the sidelines swampy
I'm Gheb_01.

I don't know who that is.

What about you Natz?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Well, let's tag the people we haven't heard much from.

Yellowlord Yellowlord
Coricus Coricus
Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei
Holder of the Heel Holder of the Heel

Come on down, lady and gents! Party's just gettin' started!
I don't know what to do with this much vanilla??? That and I decided to play Dragon Quest Heroes again.

If anyone else claims Gorf I'll be ripping them a new one fast and hard though, LOL. The role PM was pretty detailed but the rules had me a little antsy about how closely I could reference it.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
At least Holder's already cast a vote. I count that as activity.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Good eye, I didn't catch that PR slip. With that said, though, Bard wasn't the only one that wanted him dead. Lots of people were on board with killing an inactive D1 because it's probably town's best chance to get rid of them (since the further into the game we go, the more important each kill is).
Firstly, I don't buy that I am the only one that caught it. Robert barely said anything, so anyone who looked at what he did say would have read it.

Killing an inactive, fine, but picking that one out in particular wasn't necessary. In fact, with the whole Crusher and Pokechu targets, suddenly pulling punches and changing directions toward such a person right as the day is ending. Additionally, the fact that we have a lynch on a townie means we have a list of people involved in an innocent man's death and therefore looking at who was on there or advocated it is by default a decent consideration for an enemy. All the more so given the circumstances.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I meant Builders, for some reason I OCD want to clarify that. Anything been going on that wasn't a confusing mess? I've been holding my vote back on account of the first few pages being a confounding mess as usual when I last checked.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Edit: suddenly pulling punches and changing directions towards such a person right as the day is ending isn't necessary.

Bardull was hesitant to vote without a majority, but had no problem with a brand new target.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Note, that I'm not calculating enough to think of such a strategy....but Holder is.
He's also a known bull****ter and smooth-talker that managed to secure at least two Mafia wins in the past almost singlehandedly.

The rule "Lynch All Holders" exists for a reason even if the rule itself is a gag rule.
Dammit Goldie stop with the honeyed words. Embarrass

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I'm Gheb_01.

I don't know who that is.

What about you Natz?
huh...that name is actually familar to me

and crusher already said who he was awhile ago, but ya i'm Washedlaundry

but everytime i say that i can only think of it in cabooses voice

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Killing an inactive, fine, but picking that one out in particular wasn't necessary. In fact, with the whole Crusher and Pokechu targets, suddenly pulling punches and changing directions toward such a person right as the day is ending. Additionally, the fact that we have a lynch on a townie means we have a list of people involved in an innocent man's death and therefore looking at who was on there or advocated it is by default a decent consideration for an enemy. All the more so given the circumstances.
Fair enough, thanks for elaborating!

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
lol this is clever

See, Natz~ Natz~ ! You should be proud of me for leaving Stoopid! I've moved onto bigger, better things. Embarrass

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I've been saying stuff all day. I think I'm one of like five people even willing to put a vote up today.
Nah, I mean sharing any thing about yourself.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
As far as I'm concerned.....

....you're with Holder. :smirk:
Why can't I be with both of you? All I meant in my previous (second to previous with this one lol) was that Holder doesn't belong to you; he belongs to me. That doesn't mean you can't also belong to me. :smirk:

D

Deleted member

Why can't I be with both of you? All I meant in my previous (second to previous with this one lol) was that Holder doesn't belong to you; he belongs to me. That doesn't mean you can't also belong to me. :smirk:
I don't belong to you. Someone else already threw their Master Ball. :V

Top Bottom