• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Decisive Games Mafia: THE NINTENZONE SOCIAL INVASION! Day 4 ends at 3:00 PM EST 6/12/18

Maven89

Smash Master
We have a deadline, and normally all votes stop at the deadline. Maybe they'll make an exception for this game since you guys have a different way of playing? In that case please vote God Robert

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
well...i'm not even sure if my vote will even count :V like...at all

i'm still waiting to get the pm, and the thumbs up confirmination that i'm not just replacing but actually replaced

i'm more worried if hes okay

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Wait, the person with the most votes dies? I assumed they needed to be hammered...my mistake.

Now I understand why I was catching flack for unvoting, whoops.

Uh, but yeah, I would have preferred no lynching obviously than Maven randomly being lynched, but I haven’t counted the votes so I’m not really sure who got wrecked or if there was a tie, etc.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Mmmkay well since the day hasn’t been declared over, we can still talk...doesn’t quite say votes don’t count, and maven getting lynched would suck, soooo yeah.

If you guys think I’m suspicious for this then whatever but clearing an inactive is better than Macen getting stomped on.

Going to bed, god speed my dudes.

##Vote: God's Cousin

D

Deleted member

Can we still post? Mods, please, don't set up time stamps you can't be here for

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
We have a deadline, and normally all votes stop at the deadline. Maybe they'll make an exception for this game since you guys have a different way of playing? In that case please vote God Robert
No matter how different our way of playing is, a deadline remains a deadline.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Also, this is a big reason why 24/24 is much better. It allows for consistency.

But this really only works when we can talk during the night in a role madness game because otherwise, some people (aka the vanilla townies) just can't do **** for half the game.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
marshys a great cohost. literally fell asleep for 12 hours after work lol

if i get Night actions in by 12:00 I’ll still open the thread then. My b lol

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
yea Day over, im counting the votes now

it was my first day at work yesterday at a junk removal company. it was way more tiresome than i expected
ah i know that well

when i first started work (though instead of my current orchard job it was actually some landscaping and gardening at a neighbors house) it kicked the hell out of me, shoveling and turning dirt kills ya :V

just glad your alright dude, was kinda worried something bad happened to ya

make sure ya properly rest up, warm bath if ya can just soak your body, it helps out the mucsels

#HBC | Gorf

dude i literally got home at 7:00 and knocked out, didnt even wake up in the middle of the night and woke up 15 minutes ago. i am BEAT. i had no idea itd be this tiring. didnt even realize it was until i finished working!

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
dude i literally got home at 7:00 and knocked out, didnt even wake up in the middle of the night and woke up 15 minutes ago. i am BEAT. i had no idea itd be this tiring. didnt even realize it was until i finished working!
work is always tiring, anything physical uses up energy, which causes the body to start to consume its resources, and all the consume takes up more and more avilable energy which causes further and further exhaustion

simiilar on a mental example, though instead of consuming energy it just causes strain on your brain :V still fixed the same way sleep

why rest is improtant

#HBC | Gorf

so normally i stop counting votes by deadline but because of bad modding imma stop it at BarDulL's last vote

NO MORE TALKING IN THREAD! imma double check the votecount, and if its right ill get the flip up in a second and edit in flavor and stuff

Votecount (Voted | Voting):

Maven89 (2): Holder Of The Heel, Natz~
Pokechu (1): Shinshoe
Holder of the Heel (1): GoldenYuiitusin
Natz~ (2): Spak, The Stoopid Unikorn
God Robert's Cousin (3): vaanrose, Maven89, BarDulL
Not voting (7): The rest

Last edited:

#HBC | Gorf

As the Day commenced, there were talks about what exactly could have motivated the deaths, why Tom, why turn a peaceful coming together into a bloodbath. But Raziek noticed something particularly interesting.

"Uhh, g-g-guys, Ryker is being p-pretty quiet," he stammered. This was wildly uncharacteristic of Raziek, seeing how he has historically ridden Ryker's coattails in most social situations that they have both been in. Ryker was a talker. He was a man gung-ho about leading towns in the right direction. But for some reason, nobody heard a thing he said about this murder.

"I'm just trying to think here!" he replied. "This whole thing is driving me wild. It's one thing to be confident in a room of people you know well, but when the majority of people know eachother but not me, then how can I take control of the situation?!"

"LIAR!" somebody yelled.

"He's too quiet!"

"RYKER'S NEVER THIS QUIET! HE MUST HAVE DONE IT!"

The foreigners looked around at eachother, confused as to whether or not the silence was really something that indicative of a change in character. "Well, if you say so..." AmericanDJ said. "I mean, if it makes sense to you guys, it makes sense to me," Natz replied. And off they went.

Ryker was insisting on his innocence. "Guys, seriously! I just don't want to make the wrong call!" But it was too late.

God Robert's Cousin (Ryker, Town Vigilante, one of DGames' loudest mouths and most confident [even if he was wrong] shots) was lynched!

The Night will end at 12:00 pm EST (hopefully, read post 370 for details) today!

REMINDER THAT THE ONLY PRIVATE COMMUNICATION ALLOWED IS THE MAFIA'S PRIVATE CHAT

Last edited:

#HBC | Gorf

bla bla bla flavor

The Stoopid Unikorn (Swiss, Vanilla Townie) has been killed!

Day 2 begins and will end midnight on Saturday, 6/9/18

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
okay now im really suspicious

HAND (five fingers) OF SUSPICION: Shish

since there's like no way you're vanilla, why wouldn't the mafia go for you? why would they gamble with stoopid when they knew they could knock out a town role with you? not only that, but having something that happens when whoever you say to lynch gets lynched? doesn't sound inherently town beneficial.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
OH yeAH we still have to make new posts here lol

was hoping for a QOL improvement, oh well

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dead on the first night?

Dang... that's like, the third game in a row where I die before night 2...

So... where's the dead people chat, if any?

D

Deleted member

A bit late of a response, but I was looking at older posts from other players.
You guys really can't tell when you see clear bait, uh? This is why the Mafia tried to kill me on Night 1 with a ****ing Strongman last game.

And how exactly did that turn out, again?

#HBC | Gorf

since there's like no way you're vanilla, why wouldn't the mafia go for you? why would they gamble with stoopid when they knew they could knock out a town role with you? not only that, but having something that happens when whoever you say to lynch gets lynched? doesn't sound inherently town beneficial.
as a penalty for editing the post pokechu will receive a MODvote lasting no longer than three in-game Days. take this as a game-wide warning, the next time this happens the punishment will be more severe, which may include a modkill.

Votecount (Voted | Voting)

Pokechu (1): MOD
Not voting (14): The rest

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
oh, fun! this means if i vote myself then i'll have two votes on me, right? SWEET! :^)

D

Deleted member

FoS: Natz~

You join the game, Uni dies Night 1.
Knowing your history, it's hard to believe that's coincidence.

D

Deleted member

OH WAIT I MISSED THAT PHASE CHANGE FLAVOR HOLD ON

Pokechu Pokechu
I'll reply to both of your posts later, O shouldn't even be here right now

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
##Vote: Yellowlord

Voting for inactives is a good idea.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
hmmm idk we just lost our vigilante by voting for an inactive so i'm not sure we should for another so soon :laugh;

also this is offtopic again but

this is offtopic but this game is dead so might as well lol

but im considering buying premium and changing my user to Tingled (just like how my pickup lines make yall tingle ;) )

what do y'all think? Pokechu was never original anyways it was literally just Pokemon Pikachu:laugh:

or maybe I should just change it to something stupid, someone should dare me :joyful:
ok guys i was being serious with this :^( pokechu is lame and unoriginal :^(((

I'm considering Exechution. Because my pickup lines kill. Or maybe Exechute.

I still like Tingled though.

what's worse? the fact how it's taken me over four years to wanna come up with a new name, or the fact that i've been using pokechu for so long in the first place? lol

D

Deleted member

Can you explain?
The two of them are close friends.

And for her own amusement, Natz will, whether in RP or in Mafia, do something to Uni for the lulz.

Having him killed off Night 1 is something that she'd do if she was Mafia and he wasn't.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
FoS: Natz~

You join the game, Uni dies Night 1.
Knowing your history, it's hard to believe that's coincidence.
That would be a reasonable choice given that slot was going to be lynched Day 1 for a large part of it.

Although that also makes it seem like the perfect person to frame and the perfect way to do it.

I think we should at least make note of such a possibility, and also note that Golden is the one that pointed it out.

D

Deleted member

i just want to get this out before this day's end

FoS: Shishoe

From the start of this game you've been making jabs at other people. Right at the start you played with RNG and asked vaanrose to "go first", then asked Swamp to say something, even though you hadn't put anything on the table at all. While you did provide a claim when I asked you were still blindly getting onto other people when you yourself hadn't provided anything.
There was nothing to go off at the start, I was one of the few who was here when it started. My goal was simply to start SOME discussion, going off from rng prevented me from holding any possible biases against someBODY.
And I did give something ONCE I was TOLD ME to, as in, my flavor identity.
Secondly, you're playing very aggressively; I feel moreso than usual.
I decided I'm not gonna second guess myself after what happened last game, my inability to press my suspicions and theories any further allowed two Mafiosos to get away.
This doesn't make sense. My alignment is included in the Role PM.
That's assuming you're even telling the truth in the first place. Why would we basically have a confirmed Townie in a no bastardry setup?
You also didn't respond to this either. You're mindlessly going at me but your plan with what to do with my alignment isn't very concrete at all.
I didn't respond to it? Your point? I don't need to reply to every post if I don't feel like doing so, especially when your argument bases itself around the idea that you are 100% Eor.
Why Holder and Swamp? They know the most about odd role claims. After all, Holder just got done playing a game where he had a Darth Vader clone and Swamp just got done hosting that game. Of course it wouldn't be likely for those two to be going at my throat after hearing I'm Eor.
Also, why Spak and Maven? As far as I'm aware Spak hasn't voted for me, he only did the FoS, and Maven only voted me because he believed I was role fishing. Neither one had to do with my strange role as Eor.
Basic association, it's why it's an "if". They're mutually exclusive based on what I'm seeing.
Both Holder and Swamp were the first to try to deviate attention from your lynch and onto Maven, this has nothing to do with roleclaims.
Adding onto that, if we're looking into them because they're against me, then why don't we also look into you for the same reason? As it stands, you're the sole player with your vote on me. Despite everyone else having a change of mind, you're still aiming solely on me and whoever is on my side, as if stranger things haven't happened before. You're calling out Holder, Swamp, and Opo
Just because they're not against me.
Already answered why I'm not taking my vote off you, I'm not going to second guess myself again and I won't rest until you get lynched. Call this whatever you want, I'd rather wrongly pursue a result rather than give up on a right one.
When you stated Opo's reasoning for voting me is contradictory, and you were questioned how so, and vaanrose stated he agreed with Opo, you instantly backed down.
I didn't back down? If I had, I would have said so, I keep that statement and will carry it to the grave if I need to
As a whole you've had your sight set on me since I revealed I was Eor and regardless of your intention, it's not very town-beneficial. Aiming for one player when everyone else has moved on, and also aiming for everyone who isn't against that one player isn't hot stuff. It's incredibly dangerous to the town.
Ah right, how people giving up on lynching the fishy claim from Natz last game did Town any good, or how postponing Ura's lynch also helped us SO much?
They backed off without any solid reasoning, that's what's dangerous to the Town.

If my lynch went through today and it was revealed I really was Eor then you'd probably be screaming "LET'S LYNCH SPAK" as you've already stated you're suspicious of him; just for suggesting votes for the sake of it (despite this being how DG has previously played) and a gut feeling. That's not town-beneficial at all.
Had your lynch went through we would have a living Vig and potential information from connections.
Hell, you guys didn't even give GSC a chance to defend himself, you just lynched him because he was inactive.
That's what's not town-beneficial.
As a whole you've had an aggressive mindset and playstyle without bringing much to the table yourself or even considering that you should be looked at in the same light as the people you're pointing fingers at, and that's making me incredibly suspicious of you.
I've brought a possible list of suspects and proposed us to lynch the most suspicious of all claims, I've done more than you have, which was just repeating yourself.
If you want to look into me, then by all means do so.

I never said anything about being Vanilla or not, and I'm not elaborating on that.

There's only one reason why I live and that's because there are people who suspect me. Why would Mafia ever kill a possible lynch target?
Either that or they think I was trying to bait them, in which case, it's their loss, heh.

And to finish my post

Vote: Pokechu

No need to reiterate my reasons, do I?

Top Bottom