• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Sign-ups for Tom's 20 player Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Mafia have begun!
No hydras allowed.

Also, I assure everyone that this game will be modded well. In addition to Tom, Xiivi and I will be co-modding on the chance Tom isn't available.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
it is a fantastic setup

it will spoil the series

there are roles you have never seen before

every faction must play with a sense of urgency or they will not win

if you dont want to join, simply dont join

xiivi will be helping with vote counts, and sold2 will help with modding as well

virgilijus has also volunteered to take over if i cannot continue to mod

edit: oh right. no one is blacklisted from the game.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
it is a fantastic setup

it will spoil the series

there are roles you have never seen before

every faction must play with a sense of urgency or they will not win

if you dont want to join, simply dont join

xiivi will be helping with vote counts, and sold2 will help with modding as well

virgilijus has also volunteered to take over if i cannot continue to mod

edit: oh right. no one is blacklisted from the game.

Good, you're back, btw, finishing up FF7 remix for you.

I don't think it will really be my style of game though, might be convinced if a select few people wanted to hydra with me though, but my time is really limited so probably more consulting at least atm.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Count me in. I'm srs.

I'm gonna win too.
Assuming Tom has no issues with it, I /in'd you. As long as you'll be active and serious about the game, I don't think there's any problems.

And daaang everyone is inning for this game. This is gonna be awesome.

@Gheb- People are added to the queue when their set-up has been approved by a list moderator. Submit a set-up to /in to host. I don't think there are any exceptions.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
@Gheb- People are added to the queue when their set-up has been approved by a list moderator. Submit a set-up to /in to host. I don't think there are any exceptions.
I thought this applies only to new mods?

:059:

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Actually I'll have to check with marshy/Xiivi to see if there are exemptions or not. That rule in particular doesn't mention any exemptions, but maybe the one in paragraph 2 applies to both rules.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Gheb, the rule applies to everyone. It's to ensure you have a set-up done and ready to run when you /in to host. I'll add you to the queue as soon as you submit a set-up.

Edit: It also prevents the "I lost my set-up" situation, or if you mysteriously disappear for some reason, someone will have a copy of the set-up. So yeah.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
/in Tom's large Alchemist brotherhood thingy.

I'm working on being the most epic replacement player of all time!

Of all time!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
/in DnD

the message you have entered is too short. please lengthen it to 10 characters.

Swiss

Smash Lord
It's not that much of a turn off for the game is it, Cello? Pretend it's me - but without my usual panache.

I honestly don't know why I'm hydra'ing again. I'm too active as it is and don't listen to my hydra partners.

Top Bottom