• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
im thinkin

fuse these mother****ers

state that smalls are up to 12 wit larges bein 13+ shuld we ever fo back to 2

force ****** to choose 1 setup shuld they have 1 in each current queue

**** grandfathering ******* in thatdve been feasible had i kept the numbers in the op but i got rid of em and dont feel like goin bak to determine the order nor hear arguments over who is spose to go when. if someone else actually wants to do that **** id consider but i still prefer my former suggestion for the sake of expediency

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
No more Mockingjay?

:059:
We both forgot like all the account details and since we used a throwaway email, no way to recover haha. Plus we have been dying to do a hydra like this one for a long while. We are both super pumped for it to start (after Sang finishes her finals on Sunday haha)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Just in case this happens

/in to host fused mafia game
/in to host mafia game

there. not even 'small' or 'large'. just normal or something.

Last edited:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So do we have to re sign-up if we would care to host? If that is to cast

/in to Host

Still got my B&K set-up ready and raring to go. Might cut the set-up down a bit so it will be more feasible.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Sworddancer.
Ryker
Rockin
Orbo
Kataefi
marshy-mellow
J
Ranmaru
OS
JTB
Raz
Chibo
Kary
Potato
Hando
Evil Eye/Medi
soup
Nabe
Ruy
Zen
Circus
Xatres
Jdietz
Gorf
Gheb
Rajam
BSL
dabuz

Any objections?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
im thinkin

fuse these mother****ers

force *****s to choose 1 setup shuld they have 1 in each current queue

**** grandfathering *****es in thatdve been feasible had i kept the numbers in the op but i got rid of em and dont feel like goin bak to determine the order nor hear arguments over who is spose to go when. if someone else actually wants to do that **** id consider but i still prefer my former suggestion for the sake of expediency
Only addition I would make here is that total cap on roster size should be 15 or so for games moving forward (games already in the queue have been cleared, so they're fine). The only reason I bring this up is because, with separate queues, a really large game could be checked and passed into the large queue, but then if the size intimidates people, it only clogged one game stream. Considering dGames current activity level, general opinion on large games, and for the sake of keeping a single queue moving, I think it makes sense to have a clear cap.

Ashemu

Smash Ace
re:small: i may be /out depending on how i feel in a few days. ill keep you posted i guess. sorry.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
im thinkin

fuse these mother****ers

force *****s to choose 1 setup shuld they have 1 in each current queue

**** grandfathering *****es in thatdve been feasible had i kept the numbers in the op but i got rid of em and dont feel like goin bak to determine the order nor hear arguments over who is spose to go when. if someone else actually wants to do that **** id consider but i still prefer my former suggestion for the sake of expediency
Kill my large for mine, Raz is already repping Blazblue in the queue anyways.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Sine Ashemu said that he might have to out soon, I want a replacement before starting Zombies. I don;t want to start running with one foot in the ground

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Will monster have spoilers? @ #HBC | Dancer #HBC | Dancer @brodancer.
Character spoliers. Bios of some characters who appear latter on in the series will be included. I'll try to avoid details like how they impact the story and their relationships with other characters.

Also, in other news, I have a question. Since 13 players now counts as a large, would anybody prefer that I switch my set up from a 15 man to a 13 man? It will fill up faster that way, and I won't be stalling the queue. I have no problem with it, and honestly would rather host a 13 man if I could. Thoughts?

Last edited:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
13>15

I am so scarred from larges atm that I just can't and will always vote for the smaller number

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
13>15

because less people to get ****ed outta here by

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
To be honest, I would prefer 13 too. I said 15 before because it allows a little more wiggle room for people who do want to create more involved set-ups, and it's, realistically, the largest sized roster I could envision myself joining.

But I'm very pro-small game. Honestly, I'd love to see some 7-10 player games.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
13 sounds huge. 13 should be large.

So I have spoken and so it shall be.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
To be honest, I would prefer 13 too. I said 15 before because it allows a little more wiggle room for people who do want to create more involved set-ups, and it's, realistically, the largest sized roster I could envision myself joining.

But I'm very pro-small game. Honestly, I'd love to see some 7-10 player games.
I think 7-10 man games SHOULD happen more often and am disappointed that they don't, but really you want ANOTHER 3maf-possible1indy-resttown setup when we could have something potentially different in a 15 man?

edit ffs it could even be 3scum 1indy resttown but 15 man is better cuz it's not ****ing stale and we'd still have to decipher it in game.

Last edited:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Coming back to this discussion after about a week of not paying any attention at all. Looks like you fused the queues, huh. More small games would be cool, bring back taco bell mafia. I like having room for larger setups, e.g. of around 15 ppl, but it seems silly running them unless there's demand for them.

NO ONE ASKED YOU KARY GET BACK IN YOUR HOLE

Top Bottom