• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Kantrip

Kantplay
I believe that's hammer for my large game.

I would like at least one replacement before I officially launch though, if possible.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
That was a lot easier than expected, Ruy had everything but Joey's in. Thanks Ruy!

(Large) Kantrip's Luigi's Mansion

1. Circus
2. Nabe
3. Handorin
4. WashedLaundry
5. Sokr
6. ScaryLB59
7. Raziek
8. dabuz
9. Friday Townie (Red Ruy/Rajam)
10. Mari777
11. we thuggin (marshy/Sold2)
12. Gorf
13. Soup
14. Masquerain

Replacements: Rake

STILL LOOKING FOR ADDITIONAL REPLACEMENTS

Kantrip

Kantplay
Awesome. ;)

More replacements are very welcome, but with that I will have the thread up sometime tonight and Role PMs issued out tomorrow.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
Question: How long does it generally take to get a setup approved? I submitted one to Marshy a few weeks back and never heard back.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Welp. I'll have to /out large
Looks like it could start soon, but I have to much coming up to put time into the game.

EDIT: oops. I didn't even see that it filled. Sorry. I could switch with Rake as a replacement. I'll try to keep up with the game. I just don't think I could post as much as I usually do. And that's saying something.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I came here to sign up for a game since Gheb's just ended after I got done with one of my busier weeks.

And then Luigi's Mansion is full! Please give me town, I wanna flex my townie muscles for awhile.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Question: How long does it generally take to get a setup approved? I submitted one to Marshy a few weeks back and never heard back.
Honestly who would even know if you got your set up approved or not. Just sayin. I don't think it really matters much if you're either an experienced host or you've had your set up peer reviewed. Regardless, you're more than welcome to in hosting even before your set up is checked.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I came here to sign up for a game since Gheb's just ended after I got done with one of my busier weeks.

And then Luigi's Mansion is full! Please give me town, I wanna flex my townie muscles for awhile.
As long as I role scum and you don't do this,

You.
Guys.
Are.
Unbelievably.
Beyond.
Belief.

Gogdamn, I was seething yesterday at all of this miserable bull****.

vote: Red Ruy

WHY THE **** DID YOU *******S NOT AUTO-LYNCH HIM ON HIS CLAIM? WHY THE **** DO YOU THINK THIS GAME IS STILL GOING IF HE'S NOT LYING ABOUT HIS CLAIM? HE JUST CLAIMED INDY.

I-N-D-Y

THAT IS NOT GOGDAMN TOWN. THAT IS NOT A PART OF OUR WINCON. THAT IS A SEPARATE WINCON. IF HE HAD A WINCON SIMILAR TO TOWN'S, HE WOULD NOT BE AN INDY. DO NOT SIT THERE AND FOOL YOURSELF INTO BUYING HIS UNBELIEVABLY ****TY CLAIM SIMPLY BECAUSE HE SAID "OH IT'S OKAY I WIN WITH YOU GUYS!"

BESIDES, WITH 7 PEOPLE LEFT, IT'S EITHER 2 SCUM AND AN INDY (WHICH WOULD BE BORDERLINE INSANE WITH AN INDY ALREADY FLIPPED) AND THEREFORE SAFE TO LYNCH HIM OR THREE SCUM LEFT--AND STILL SAFE TO LYNCH HIM.
I'm ok with this.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
My small setup won't start until all the playerslots are full because the setup is designed for a given number of players. How quickly it fills is more or less out of my hands.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Yeah I'm just itching to start playing again. Now that I'm on break I've been doing nothing but playing video games these past couple of days.

I need more of a social life...

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
"Chronophantasma : The Blazing Blaze"
"Blaze Blue, Chronophantasma: Never Blaze Twice"
"Blaze Blu, Chronophantasma: The Blaze Continues"

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
/in small

i should be able to handle it with the current player list

Top Bottom