• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Pretty sure he /outed but I posted on his wall to see what he has to say. Activity shouldn't be a big issue in this game tbh.

:059:

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
>Luigi's Mansion finally gets rolling
>Kary's game is horror-themed
>Halloween was a week-and-a-half ago

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
gorf why are you doing this to me

i cant /in that game

but i must

but i can't

BUT I MUST

EDIT: also, sup

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I could join Kary's game because Gorf. But that'd mean I have to play mafia. Not sure if worth it.

:059:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Let's get started.

Maybe you're wondering what my game is all about? Well...

Jacksonville, Florida
13th September, 1926

Richard,
How are you doing, brother? I hope you're not so busy with work as the last time I saw you. I myself am feeling much better, thank you. I should apologize for not being in touch any sooner, and for causing you any worry in doing so. I've been very busy trying to finish up all my work here double quick, because I've received a very generous offer from a friend of mine. Do you recall Jack Winter, from Janice's party? Well, he has bought a yacht just this summer with the money his uncle left to him. And he's invited me, and about a dozen others I think, down to join him on a jaunt out to the Bahamas this week coming!
Frankly, it's a shame I can't bring you along, because I know you deserve a vacation at least as much as I do. But this wasn't an opportunity I wanted to pass up, and I will do my best to find something exciting to bring back for you. Something to lift your spirits, if you get my meaning. Anyways, I'm very excited, and I thought I ought to write you with the news before I set off. I should be back by the end of the month, so I'll be in touch around then.
Take care of yourself, and send my love to Harriet.
Best wishes,
Henry

I thought that it would be fun to try and tell a story with a mafia game.
It's called 'Tranquility', and it will be somewhere between a survival horror and a murder mystery. Either way, people are going to die. How bad things get is more up to you than it is me.

Here's some details about the nuts and bolts:
It's a closed setup for 13 people.
There's no extra ideas or mechanics, just voting, posting, night actions.
There's no super-powered or wacky roles.
Hydras are allowed, but please sort them out before you join.
It should be fun, you should sign up.

I think that's everything? If people have more questions, just let me know.

-peace

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I'm a make a signups post for my convenience. I'll edit it as I go along.

Kary's Tranquility

gorfdamn i'm not paying attention anymore I'll sort this out later.

Top Bottom