• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I have a setup for it but I'm not sure whether I should run it soon or work on it some more. I kinda promised marshy to run the open JR and I kinda promised adum that we'd run Braid together :/

:059:
If you're not sure it's ready then delay it. Don't wanna run it half-baked.

I know you said that you wanted to handle the rest but if there's something else you even wanna bring another head into, hit me up.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
I'll be contacting everybody to recheck commitment and availability when it fills.

Important: Hydras are allowed, no limit. I've already relaxed this rule enough to chop it off entirely.

Really Important: I'm not handling replacements.
  • Players are in charge of their own slot. Vacating a slot entirely means modkill.
  • A head may "replace" a hydra of which it is part at will (without communicating with me).
  • A solo player may be "replaced" by a hydra they're part of, as long as it gets a verbal okay from me.
  • If a player wishes to replace out in the traditional sense, they must find their own replacement. Until replacement, the player is still in charge of activity requirements for the slot. The player will need to get a verbal okay from me on the player replacing them. I'll forward all related PMs at that point.

pawndidater2

Smash Journeyman
Yo guys.
Guys.

1. Orboknown
2. pawndidater2
3. Ryker
4. Raziek
5. Shocodoro Blagshidect (Sephiroths Masamune/Xonar)
6. thethirdkoopa
7. Red Ruy
8. Chaco
9. J
10. soup
11. Potassium
12. -Masquerain-/Ranmaru
13. Anomandaris_Rake

Nabe sent a PM asking if peeps still want to play. That's why the game hasn't started yet.
#SituationKiller

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Yo guys.
Guys.

1. Orboknown
2. pawndidater2
3. Ryker
4. Raziek
6. thethirdkoopa
7. Red Ruy
8. Chaco
9. J
10. soup
11. Potassium
12. -Masquerain-/Ranmaru
13. Anomandaris_Rake

Nabe sent a PM asking if peeps still want to play. That's why the game hasn't started yet.
#SituationKiller

Come on guys, nabe's game needs to fill up soon!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Yo guys.
Guys.

1. Orboknown
2. pawndidater2
3. Ryker
4. Raziek
6. thethirdkoopa
7. Red Ruy
8. Chaco
9. J
10. soup
11. Potassium
12. -Masquerain-/Ranmaru
13. Anomandaris_Rake

#SituationKiller
This is what you get for complaining.
please go away

pawndidater2

Smash Journeyman
Very well, my text is now a very much readable lavender.

I feel like I misunderstood the situation as to how the signups are. If anyone would care to defuse my suspicions or expatiate on why I'm wrong, that would be appreciated.

Top Bottom