• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Yeah, that's seriously no joke. I think my large was in there for almost 2 years, and it's just running now.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
/in nabe's game

one day, I'll know how to quite you, mafia.

would not be sad if this took exactly 14 days to fill.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
I choose to acknowledge the spelling mistake and not change it.

Mafia is the voice in my head, it never stops.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I choose to acknowledge the spelling mistake and not change it.

Actually, that's grammatically fine if you made your decision to accept the mistake in the exact same passage of time that you typed the response to notify me that you chose to accept the mistake. I choose to try to be understanding of Rake's circumstances rather than nit pick.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
When you disable avatars, signatures, images, and colored font its like the forums are suddenly a piece of crap because there is nothing to distract you from what people actually are typing. People having bad aesthetic sense is better than having no aesthetics period. Because while people might have a garish sense of design, their actual mastery over the English language is usually more of a brutal killer that mercilessly assaults the mind.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I gave up on reading dark texts ages ago.

Also, /in Kefka cause balls.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
stop being emo zen, i still want to hydra with you. we work great together.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
IMO, you should join me in Nabe's game.
Man, I'd like to.

But Nabe keeps issuing these warnings about it requiring the energy of a large and "if there's even a chance you might need to replace, stay away." I'm really not feeling a commitment like that right now.

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
/in luigis mansion

welcome back kevmarsh your hustles the best
ballin ass ****** who is swag in the flesh
actually you and mes guaranteed hardbody
efficiency of wagon swear its an ability

Handorin

Smash Hero
Need a replacement for myself in Elements and attributes mafia. Day 2, 31 pages, most of it garbage probably. I'll send you my Role PM.

Top Bottom