• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
He could've also said "omg its toonami obvobv"

but that'd be even less funny

and we wouldn't want that now, right?

cause that's my job ob:v

T-block

B2B TST
Hey guys - I'm done playing this game for a good long while.

Please leave me off your invites list for any privates that may be hosted. I always appreciated the invites when I got them, but now they're just going to be temptations. Thanks.

I'll still be around reading games and hopefully popping into socials and such now and then ^^

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Revised set up.

vanderzant said:
Set Up

This is an open set-up. The flavour is based on the popular television series The Simpsons. Knowlege of flavour will NOT provide any advantages, and is purely in the interest of entertainment.

-All roles will be distributed randomly using random.org.
-FBI Agent's alignment is decided by coin flip.

1 x Serial Killer (has a night kill)
1 x Town or Mafia FBI Agent (Gets "serial killer" or "not serial killer" result)
1-2 x Mafia Goons (no night kill)
4-5 x Vanilla Townies

Mafia wins if they obtain a majority of living players (e.g. 2 Mafia, 1 SK, 1 Town) unless it is 1 Mafia 1 SK alive, where the SK wins.
Edit: I discussed this with Zen a while ago but I'd like to hear other opinions.

Which is a "fairer" way to distribute the FBI agent role?

1. Coinflip before all roles are assigned. FBI agent then has a 50/50 chance of being Town/Mafia.
2. Randomly distribute it to one of the 7 non-SK players. FBI agent then has a 29% chance of being Mafia and a 71% chance of being Town.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Hey guys - I'm done playing this game for a good long while.

Please leave me off your invites list for any privates that may be hosted. I always appreciated the invites when I got them, but now they're just going to be temptations. Thanks.

I'll still be around reading games and hopefully popping into socials and such now and then ^^
obligatory "youll be back" response

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Nabe's got the Halloween game in the fall.
I plan on hosting another Christmas game around winter time.

Zen/Ryker have their's but idk when they are running and Inferno's Gundam game keeps gettting pushed back so it depends on when you want to host it.
Can I be some sort of Jewish indy for your Christmas game?

@Marshy - Is my G Gundam game good to go?

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
/in to host Small (This is still Soup)
/in to host small
/in to host small. Running Portal again

/in to host Large:
/host large
/host small

cuz me and marioyoshiluigiwario marshigio got some illest setups

these games may or may not actually be ran
/in to host small (but if you can, put it after a couple of games since I have another game before the last. Well actually it doesn't matter. I'm just too lazy to delete this part).
/In to host small
Small
(106) John2k4
(107) Ranmaru
(108) JTB
(110) Rajam
(112) Axel
(117) Rockin
(119) Dark Horse
(120) Ryker
(121) Soup
(123) X1-12
(124) Marshmellowman
(125) Bardull
(126) Zen
(127) Inferno3044
(129) Raziek
(130) Gova
(132) Nabe
(133) Sephiroths Masamune
(134) Sworddancer.
(137) Circus

@inbot/queuebot/OP: The sign up order should look like this.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
No, I mean the /in bot does not work anymore. The OP magically updates itself using someone else's account.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Ofc. Why else have mods that do nothing but review setups(sold n xiivi) push ql's(marshy) and play mafia(raz)
@mods-you do an awesome job and i respect each of you.

:phone:

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
inferno i have this upcoming friday off so ill take a closer look ten along with other setups

thanks zen ill update it by the end of the day

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Nabe's got the Halloween game in the fall.
I plan on hosting another Christmas game around winter time.

Zen/Ryker have their's but idk when they are running and Inferno's Gundam game keeps gettting pushed back so it depends on when you want to host it.
'Preciate it.

I guess I'm going to wait and see what goes on with Inferno, Zen and Ryker first. If they start up theirs soon, then I'll talk to Nabe about how he feels about mine potentially starting around the same time as his. Yours (J) shouldn't be an issue. If most of Zen/Ryker/Inferno hasn't happened by October, then I'll probably just hold off 'til later in the fall. If it has to wait, it's not the end of the world.

Can I be some sort of Jewish indy for your Christmas game?
-dead-

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
/in Simpsons

here's hoping I play well in a game for a change. Was going to limit myself to two. Ehh.

Which is a "fairer" way to distribute the FBI agent role?

1. Coinflip before all roles are assigned. FBI agent then has a 50/50 chance of being Town/Mafia.
2. Randomly distribute it to one of the 7 non-SK players. FBI agent then has a 29% chance of being Mafia and a 71% chance of being Town.
I'd say coinflip, but....

I actually don't think it matters which method you choose. You could decide right now that the FBI agent will be town, but as long as the FBI agent is not mod-confirmed town, it will essentially be balanced, if not necessarily an 'open' setup anymore. That make sense?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
/in Simpsons

Sounds very fun and I could use on last mafia game before summer ends and I need to focus on other things.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
GUYS IN the large. It's good. I VOUCH FOR ET.

PLZ JOIN.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
OH right right. How could I forget. I lose everything with time... including memories. D:

Top Bottom