• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Sorry Nabe, Bardull hammered the sign-up. You're on the replacement list, which seems fairly likely given this game's list of newish/nonregular players.

J's Catherine Mafia

1. Zen
2. LoliH.Riddle (Loli/NickRiddle)
3. Macman
4. Uguu (Sold2/Xonar)
5. Murderbush (Raziek/Ryker)
6. BadClover
7. Ori_bro
8. SummonerAU
9. Soup (Ragnarok)
10. Dark Horse
11. Bardull

-Replacements-
1. Nabe

J will start it when he's ready.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I can make it G3S #3 and actually make it a series or something I guess.

Anyway, here's the info for my game: 8 players, open set-up [1x Goon, 1x Traitor, 6x Vanilla], hydras allowed, partial flip [only alignment is revealed].

:059:

Uguu

Smash Rookie
I lied, I'm actually starting now and gonna try and get the thread up tonight.
Uguu1, I am super tanoshii2! Hajimemashou3 desu ne4?~

Translators notes:
1An outcry used by little, cute girls, usually to start sentences.
2Excited works in this context
3Let's begin
4right?

Considering /inning G3S3.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Uguu, put your numbers in parentheses, and shrink them, italicize them.

Uguu(1), I am super tanoshii(2)! Hajimemashou(3) desu ne(4)?~

:phone:

Maybe even change their font.

:phone:

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
You're a band kid, too?

My band camp just finished haha. What do you play? o:.

I'm percussion... I play whatever they want to throw at me XD

Our band is really hardcore though. We go 9 hours a day for 2 weeks. Not including the other practices. It's gonna be decently hard to keep up with three games but I think I can do it.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744

Our band is really hardcore though. We go 9 hours a day for 2 weeks. Not including the other practices. It's gonna be decently hard to keep up with three games but I think I can do it.
screams and breakdowns

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629

We went 8 hours for a week, 8 hours 3 days/12 hours 2 days the following week, and then 12 hours the week after. All of the practices after those 3 weeks are 3 hours long though, so that's not as bad. I'm also a percussionist :3. They always put me on keyboard though ;-;.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
i remember being a 90 lb freshman trying to march baritone

it didnt go well

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
We went 8 hours for a week, 8 hours 3 days/12 hours 2 days the following week, and then 12 hours the week after. All of the practices after those 3 weeks are 3 hours long though, so that's not as bad. I'm also a percussionist :3. They always put me on keyboard though ;-;.

Keyboards are awesome tho. I adore the marimba.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I've been on marimba line for 2 years. Last year was awesome. Too many runs this year though. It hurts :(.

The vibraphone is my favorite though. It sounds soooo pretty ;-;. Keyboard instruments are pretty awesome though.

@JTB: Did you drop it after a bit? o: I was gonna be that freshman marching bottom base, but I couldn't even lift haha.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
i dont think i ever dropped it, but i was one of those people prayed for at ease calls during practice n_n

i was a pro by my senior year though

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
I've been on marimba line for 2 years. Last year was awesome. Too many runs this year though. It hurts :(.

The vibraphone is my favorite though. It sounds soooo pretty ;-;. Keyboard instruments are pretty awesome though.
Runs are the most amazing thing in the world. Just saying XD I love them so much.

Vibes are cool but marimba is 20% cooler.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
@JTB: Not that type of drop XD. Drop as in quit playing. I'll take the senior year comment as a "not during highschool" lol. I would never be able to march baritone/tuba/big drums/low saxes ._.! No idea how you all do it haha.

@BadWolf: The runs sound cool by the end of the year. Especially splits. I looove splits within the Marimba line <3. They sound so great when they're up to tempo. Getting them up to show tempo is the annoying part haha.

Top Bottom