• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
God, I don't know why you guys don't just flip a coin to decide who wins. It's already down to HepAlien or Meadowsizzle. If we're the same alignment, then playing is just a formality.

Also, I have a plan for OS All-Stars and I'm wondering how it's going to pan out.

John2k4

The End of an Era
No I saw that movie a couple days ago and now that is in my head again. ;_;

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
You should learn how to read before you join the big leagues.
But that would require effort :é

Lol.

Rake, you can copy and paste, can't you?

:phone:
I could...but it`s supremely annoying to search `backslash, at symbol, question mark`into google everytime my keyboard acts up.

Also CTRL + V and CTRL + C become unwieldy when my keyboard goes wonky

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
When I first saw the Nabe/Circus hydra the first thing I thought of was this:

Afro Circus
Ho ****, well done. That's pretty perfect.

Although I absolutely can't stand that clip of the zebra, so there's no way I'd allow myself to be apart of a hydra that would be associated with it. Painfully unfunny stuff.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Every page has a /, a ' and a ? On it. At least in this thread. Right clicking isn't that much slower.

:phone:

Handorin

Smash Hero
/in Legend of Mana

Let's get this party started and shake off some dust. The Mafia is back in town.

Top Bottom