• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm sure you're smart enough to simply use a different term for no lynch. Or require that it is in the color plum to refer to a no lynch.
It's a whole lot easier to say "No, you cannot name yourself that". There's no reason to have an account name titled "No Lynch" except to cause confusion.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
OS is within his bounds as a mod to deny No Lynch entry to his game, it's his discretion.

Get Xiivi to change the name, IMO.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Told ya guys.

Obviously it's a joke but OS is stubborn and is well within his rights as a mod not to accommodate a joke that might potentially cause an issue unless he makes special arrangements for it.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Damn, start sign ups for your game OS and I see it too late... unless you're counting /ins before sign ups started D: D: D:

Either way

/in Os game
or
if filled
/in as replacement (I guess... :/)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Everyone should join Zen's next game with accounts titled "Vote: Swiss" and whoever else may be in the game.

Or even better:

Vote: ||l|l|ll| and |l||l|l|| and ||l|ll|l| for every player in the game.

Totally reasonable and not a **** move made out of a false sense of entitlement at all

John2k4

The End of an Era
Raz could be a cool dude and put Bubbly Masquerain as the hydra name for me & Jeoy? =)

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
/in to host small (but if you can, put it after a couple of games since I have another game before the last. Well actually it doesn't matter. I'm just too lazy to delete this part).

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Mang me and Orbo should /in as our hydra as replacement for OS all stars if OS is game with it.

Orbo if you ever read this let me know if your interested or if you wanna hydra sumthin else 1st

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Hi, I host a forum called Deus Ex Mafia, and we play mafia games. I actually started playing mafia here on Smashboards, so I thought maybe this would be a good place to let you know about my board. Perhaps there are a few of you that really like to play in multiple games at once and would be willing to jump over there without leaving your post here (not trying steal members). We have themes like Avengers, Phoenix Wright, and Kid Icarus just waiting for sign ups! You can find it here: www.mafia.boards.net Thanks a bunch!

Swiss

Smash Lord
Hi, I host a forum called Deus Ex Mafia, and we play mafia games. I actually started playing mafia here on Smashboards, so I thought maybe this would be a good place to let you know about my board. Perhaps there are a few of you that really like to play in multiple games at once and would be willing to jump over there without leaving your post here (not trying steal members). We have themes like Avengers, Phoenix Wright, and Kid Icarus just waiting for sign ups! You can find it here: www.mafia.boards.net Thanks a bunch!
Initially I didn't want to join this, but when I saw that you had marked the post with a 'cool' emoticon, I felt compelled.

I'm cool.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Oh man, that site has a rep system, a money system, and an exp/rpg system. Swiss we must join it now.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Haha, that's the old wiki, we don't even use that. I have a new one, but I've been trying to get all the roles organized first. It's on wikia so it looks a lot better too.

I've been working on my proboards for a while. I know it's not as busy as Smashboards, but I do what I can for the members. Rewards for winning games and such.

I'll join a game here, which ones are taking sign-ups right now?

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
You should. His games are pretty awesome filled with creative roles. It's basically a mixture of different flavors from all of his past games.

Top Bottom