• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
You just say you want to /in it when sign-ups open. And Legend of Mana hasn't started because not enough players have signed up to play.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
You can change the set-up however many times you want. You just have to get it re-approved by a list mod though.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Oh look, another HydraMafia game.
Seriously. I think I better do this before OS starts cracking down on hydra allowances (which may already be zero for all I know)

/in All Stars as HepAlien (Circus/Nabe hydra) assuming Nabe is still into it

Not kidding.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Hydras are fine, but know this:

There will be NO WARNINGS for posting outside of Hydra. You do it, you must IMMEDIATELY post under the hydra account showing the exact same wording as a double post. If more than five minutes past OR someone posts between your posts, you get a modvote.

Pro-tip: use one browser for hydras, another for normal

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Hypothesis: If every dGamer joins this game in a hydra, there will not be enough dGamers left to actually fill each slot.

Let's test this, shall we?

Top Bottom